The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People are actually farming Nekros Prime and Galatine Prime? or they are just buying them?

Kaiser_Suoh

Oh yeah, people are farming him.

I farmed them all this time because I'm not paying DE $100 for 1.) nerfing Desecrate's loot yield and massively increasing its energy cost, and 2.) giving the Primed version extra shields and max energy instead of extra health and armor, i.e. the two things he actually needs on almost every build.

I got very lucky and got three of the four new rare parts on the very first try.

Edited by Kastorius

Almost have Nekros Prime from farming. Missing the systems because I just like to take my time (I do have a radiant relic for it, just taking my time to enjoy the game).

Almost have Galatine Prime. Missing the relic for the BP because of the same resones.

Didn't bother with the Tigris Prime yet.

It's not like these items will get vaulted soon. Why people are in a hurry to get it?

Yes and no.

Not buying them for at least a month, probably. I'll outwait the 'BUY IT NOW' price-gouging (and settle for the routinely schedules pricegouging :P ) Oh, you meant buying the PA. nm me, couldn't even if I wanted to. (Problem with international purchases. :/ )

Not farming the relics. I run them as I get them.

That said, I've been having serious connection issues for the last couple weeks, which tend to cost me either time (because no progress is saved) or apparently time + the key (because that does update, or something? >_< ).
Frustrating as hell. I'm considering just not running any more until it clears up.

On the flip side, across a dozen or so successful runs (and honestly no idea anymore of how many actual relics that was), I'm down to missing only the BPs, I think.

Edited by Chroia

Yeah, i just need the Nekros and Tigris BP's to get all the new stuff ready for leveling haha, this new system is somehow better, but requires more time because instead of just farming for the void keys(old) now known as relics,+  prime parts, you also have to farm Void Traces. But now your chances of getting the part you want are higher than before, so yeah. 

If you know where to farm the relics then you will have an even better time while farming. For example, if you need Axi or Neo relics, you can go to Xini, Eris. If DE doesn't change it or adds a better farming spot, then basically this is the place to go. And for Lith and Meso, maybe a mission with chances to get em on the A rotation, so you can wait for your second reward, exit the mission and then repeat until you get what you want. 

Oh and you can spend syndicate rep on relic packs so, yeah...

Edited by Restartmind111

I had to buy the galatine prime handle. I have everything else. We farmed nekros prime on the first day. (I already have 4 forma on my Tigris prime, and 5 on my nekros prime. We had no trouble getting everything other than that handle).

5 minutes ago, Arniox said:

dude, new system is very fair, very fun and very good. I farmed all the sets within the single day that he went up. It's really easy.

fair for people who have not a lot of useless relics, useless if you want to farm new prime parts

12 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

fair for people who have not a lot of useless relics, useless if you want to farm new prime parts

How are the relics useless, You have them in Your inventory, and You can run them whenever You want and sell the parts for plat.

Now vaulted primes don't cost 1k play a set, its much better off in every way.

Like seriously how is it useless, You still have them and You can run them like any other Relic.

The only downside of the new system is that there is no incentive to go endless missions, but other then that I think the system is much better.

Edited by Midrib

5 hours ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Relic system is bad and unfair.

But that aside, i just want to know if people are actually farming Relics before FARM them.

I mean, people who are suffering the glorious "Relic system"

Tell me how do you have your own Nekros/Galatine Prime.

You farm

or

You buy

Bought the prime access

I was in a hurry to reach MR22

Once i leveled up, went to farm them, got them and sold them for plat.

22 minutes ago, Midrib said:

How are the relics useless, You have them in Your inventory, and You can run them whenever You want and sell the parts for plat.

Now vaulted primes don't cost 1k play a set, its much better off in every way.

Like seriously how is it useless, You still have them and You can run them like any other Relic.

The only downside of the new system is that there is no incentive to go endless missions, but other then that I think the system is much better.

With key system you can farm each new primes with the old keys you have in your inventory.

With  relic system you must farm twice, farm relics before you can farm prime parts, with each new update you must re farm new relics again and again.

6 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

With key system you can farm each new primes with the old keys you have in your inventory.

With  relic system you must farm twice, farm relics before you can farm prime parts, with each new update you must re farm new relics again and again.

The old system You still had to farm keys, Its just that people had so much of them that they never had too, I had to farm my T4 MD\Defense keys for Trinity and Ash parts, it was a nightmare , The new system 1 hour after Nekros prime dropped, I went to Hieracon did 2K Cryotic run and I had like 5 New prime Relics. And I farmed traces before the PA so  I didn't have to farm traces again. My Second radiant run got me a Nekros BP and first Intact  got me a the chassis, tbh if I wasn't spending all my time farming for the Bullet dance and other S#&amp;&#036;, I would've probably had the full set day 1.

The moment I joined the game I was thrown into the void by my mates, and ever since then its the same boring Survival\Defense with the same horrid Rot C drops and the same tileset, After 2k hours You can feel how much burnout the old system caused, It was so boring to the point where I would fall asleep doing some Survival or Defense.

No one is saying the new system eliminated the grind, But Its much more refreshing now that it isn't just You sitting by the pod waiting for the 40 wave mark for the 15th time so You can extract and get the part You wanted.

6 hours ago, Cosmicblues said:

cant pre-farm things anymore. Every time a new item is released, de will make new relics to release with them.

You can pre-farm traces and syndicate rep.  Got enough for 3 runs for each part.  Traces came easy.  Just farmed pub fissures for forma bp/ducat fodder and got plenty.  I hear you can get a silly amount with the cats, but I don't have one.

10 hours ago, Midrib said:

The old system You still had to farm keys, Its just that people had so much of them that they never had too, I had to farm my T4 MD\Defense keys for Trinity and Ash parts, it was a nightmare , The new system 1 hour after Nekros prime dropped, I went to Hieracon did 2K Cryotic run and I had like 5 New prime Relics. And I farmed traces before the PA so  I didn't have to farm traces again. My Second radiant run got me a Nekros BP and first Intact  got me a the chassis, tbh if I wasn't spending all my time farming for the Bullet dance and other S#&amp;&#036;, I would've probably had the full set day 1.

The moment I joined the game I was thrown into the void by my mates, and ever since then its the same boring Survival\Defense with the same horrid Rot C drops and the same tileset, After 2k hours You can feel how much burnout the old system caused, It was so boring to the point where I would fall asleep doing some Survival or Defense.

No one is saying the new system eliminated the grind, But Its much more refreshing now that it isn't just You sitting by the pod waiting for the 40 wave mark for the 15th time so You can extract and get the part You wanted.

Dont forget that in endless mission, if you dont get the prime that you want, still you have a lot of more primes to sell, you dont lose nothing.

Also, you can sell that prime parts, to BUY the prime part that you want/need.

Now, is all RNG, hard grind/farm, to have 1 prime part per relic, if you dont get the prime you want, you must farm another relic to try again.

In short.

With keys you can have many prime parts in just one mission (endless missions) WITH ONE KEY, you can sell the other parts to buy the part that you need.

With relics you only have 1 part per mission, 1 part per relic, you MUST farm again because you dont have another option.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

I've been farming relics for about five hours each day since they went live. Also bought syndicate relic packs. I still don't have enough relics to get any of the new primes. So I've got some more grinding to do before I start the fissure grind. I never felt the Void fatigue as bad as I do now.

1 minute ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Dont forget that in endless mission, if you dont get the prime that you want, still you have a lot of more primes to sell, you dont lose nothing.

Also, you can sell that prime parts, to BUY the prime part that you want/need.

Now, is all RNG, hard grind/farm, to have 1 prime part per relic, if you dont get the prime you want, you must farm another relic to try again.

In short.

With keys you can have many prime parts in just one mission (endless missions) WITH ONE KEY, you can sell the other parts to buy the part that you need.

With relics you only have 1 part per mission, 1 part per relic, you MUST farm again because you dont have another option.

Thats my main gripe with the new system is that in terms of Endless its lackluster.

But in general when You go for a T4 Defense for Ash p bp for an example, most of the items that drop before the 20/40 wave mark, are unlikely to be sold, Its usually Burston and braton parts or Wyrm parts and when You come out of a endless mission, You get ducats and thats about it.

And with keys while You can go endless and do as many rotations as You can, usually You waste 40+ minutes doing those Survivals and Defense for that one rotation at 20 waves/minutes that ends up with disappointment. With the new system, sure You can argue that it takes the same amount of time Farming for relics/traces. But from my experience the first Pluto Excavation got me about 4 Relics I needed in about 15/20 minutes, and because I had a stockpile of traces it only took me 2 runs at most to get the parts I needed.

I got Nekros P bp in less than 40 minutes compared to ash bp which took me 2 month to get.

With the new system its a 10% chance to get a rare, and that percentage improves in a radiant run, compared to the old void's 5% , and because DE  were so nice, most of good parts were rotation C. Not to mention with the old void the drops were filled with Fusion cores, Orokin cells, and Void keys.

I'm not going to sit here and say that the New Fissure system is the best system ever and that its perfect in every way because it isn't, but when it comes to the Old system its definitely a step in the right direction.

So for the 1st day I grinded relics (bought from syndicate and farm in the starchart). 2nd day I farmed parts and got 6/11 parts namely, Nekros P BP, Nekros P Neuroptics, Galatine P Handle, Galatine P Blade, Tigris P Receiver and Tigris P Stock. Then I was out for 2 days cause of real life stuff. Went back and got the rest of Nekros Prime. Roughly about a day of gameplay. Now I'm of to farm for the other parts and extra sets to sell.