The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People are actually farming Nekros Prime and Galatine Prime? or they are just buying them?

Kaiser_Suoh

i gone be honest with u the first missions i DID solo like allways i kinda feel the same this system sux and is 10 times worst then before but when i started too do with 4 dudes all radiant well  tables change since i started too get the parts at first try
well as a old player with 3khours in mission  and since i solo most of my time in warframe not most but at least 50% of that time i solo warframe
this new system is realy bad for solo players farm but with 4 dudes all the same key things seam too be more easy too get i stiil dont have all parts cuz my job is like pandemonium since holidays brake and dont have put much of my time in warframe but i belive if u spend 1 day farming keys  use the syndicasts for buy keys and spend other day getting the stuff u can get all PA parts in 2 days for sure

while solo players got realy penalty here still  true

Farming, I have gotten about the same amount of parts if not more for the time I have grinded than I did with the old Void. In addition, I have had more fun being able to run a variety of missions to farm the relics. 

Oh wait, that's not what I'm supposed to say, let me try again. "Waa, the new Prime farm sucks and is soooooo much harder. Change is bad."

Edited by DrBorris

11 hours ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

With key system you can farm each new primes with the old keys you have in your inventory.

With  relic system you must farm twice, farm relics before you can farm prime parts, with each new update you must re farm new relics again and again.

And if you didn´t had the keys, you had to farm them too and now noone can cause trouble if I am hosting.

And it´s quite easy to maintain 4 syndicates and you can get 18 relics from every syndicate once maxxed, which results in 72 relics total.

Edited by Kuestenjung

4 hours ago, Midrib said:

Thats my main gripe with the new system is that in terms of Endless its lackluster.

But in general when You go for a T4 Defense for Ash p bp for an example, most of the items that drop before the 20/40 wave mark, are unlikely to be sold, Its usually Burston and braton parts or Wyrm parts and when You come out of a endless mission, You get ducats and thats about it.

And with keys while You can go endless and do as many rotations as You can, usually You waste 40+ minutes doing those Survivals and Defense for that one rotation at 20 waves/minutes that ends up with disappointment. With the new system, sure You can argue that it takes the same amount of time Farming for relics/traces. But from my experience the first Pluto Excavation got me about 4 Relics I needed in about 15/20 minutes, and because I had a stockpile of traces it only took me 2 runs at most to get the parts I needed.

I got Nekros P bp in less than 40 minutes compared to ash bp which took me 2 month to get.

With the new system its a 10% chance to get a rare, and that percentage improves in a radiant run, compared to the old void's 5% , and because DE  were so nice, most of good parts were rotation C. Not to mention with the old void the drops were filled with Fusion cores, Orokin cells, and Void keys.

I'm not going to sit here and say that the New Fissure system is the best system ever and that its perfect in every way because it isn't, but when it comes to the Old system its definitely a step in the right direction.

Nice try.

Also dont forget that, IN THAT missions you get free Formas BP.

You always had a lot of formas then. But now, you must go to farm a Forma, is crazy.

Remember this, we will see a lot of "Hosting Forma farm party" or "LF Forma Party".

Not for the moment, but, one day this will happen. Remember my words.

2 hours ago, Hixlysss said:

Yeah, people are farming for them, I farmed for them. The relic system works best when you have friends, you all run the same relic, and you use void traces to top it out to get the item you want. Has worked great thus far.

People are farming because there is no another options if you are poor.

At least i save platinum before each update TO BUY things i dont want to farm.

1 minute ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

People are farming because there is no another options if you are poor.

At least i save platinum before each update TO BUY things i dont want to farm.

Dude, it really sounds like you are now blatantly telling other people that they are wrong about their own experience of playing the game. You've got people saying "Yeah, I farmed the parts, got them quicker than I would have before, worked great, really encouraged some teamwork, I love the new system," and you're responding to this by saying, right there in black and white: "People are farming because there is no another options if you are poor."

You started this thread to ask a question, Are people really farming for the Nekros Prime and attached Prime weapons?, and you got your answer. The answer was an overwhelming Yes. I get that what you wanted to hear was everyone saying No, this is terrible, and the only people who have Nekros Prime are the people who bought the Prime Access, but that's not what happened.

I'm sorry that you don't like it and aren't having fun......but looking at a post where another player says that it's working great and they're having a good time farming for them and blatantly denying that other player's experience because you simply don't want to accept that it works is not helpful.

1 hour ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Nice try.

Also dont forget that, IN THAT missions you get free Formas BP.

You always had a lot of formas then. But now, you must go to farm a Forma, is crazy.

Remember this, we will see a lot of "Hosting Forma farm party" or "LF Forma Party".

Not for the moment, but, one day this will happen. Remember my words.

I was hit by the forma drought long before the new system, But even after it, Its 1 forma per day, so you can get farm 1 forma and wait till it is done and go find another one.

And thanks to the fact that You can manipulate the chances of relics, You can just run those "Useless relics"  You talk about and You can get them, and You get the added bonus of farming Traces.

It was hardly better with the old system.

So yeah it was a Nice try indeed.

Edited by Midrib

I farmed it. well, mostly. I still don't have the Tigris Blueprint and I traded for the Nekros blueprint, but everything else, including the full Galatine Prime, I earned through farming. I thank my friends for helping me with the Relics of course, but It was a long hard slog. almost at the end now.

RNGsus does exist people, give unto the Void as I have and you shall be rewarded!

Update:  I have had a great week farming and trading.  I've sold over 1000p worth of stuff (mostly Nekros mods) as the trading economy has been revitalized.  I'm now selling syndicate mods for 25p each and no one is complaining or haggling.   

Thanks Nekros!

Here's how I got the three new items if anyone cares:

Nekros:

Chassis:  Relic leeched 

BP: traded a Health Conversion for it 

Systems and Helmet: bought together for 150p

Tigris: 

BP and Barrel: Relic share

Stock and Reciever: traded 2 syndicate mods for them

Galatine:

Blade: solo relic

Handle: traded a syndicate mod

BP: paid 100p

I just finished Farming Everything that came out with Nekros Prime today. I didn't Farm the whole time , as I was leveling and other stuff , but I think it took me like 20 hrs~ to get everything From this PA . And I have to say the New system is a Lot better than Old Void , Doing Countless T3 defense to get bad Parts was hell for me , yes you got more stuff and ducats , but now I at least can get the piece I want with a squad / or even with my self if I run some radiant Relics. A lot of people hate the new system because they refine their relic to Radiant and don't get the piece they want , but they just forget about RNG and how he have always been . He still exists , refining Relics makes the chances higher to get the rarer parts , but he'll always be there to annoy the hell out of you.

I really like the new system and i think its much better than old Void. But you know ,  just my opinion 

Edited by (PS4)joe03827

I grinded for them. Spent past 2 - 3 days farming relics and traces, spent less than 6 hours today and got everything by radianting it and relic sharing. Its not hard, and its far more streamlined. Theres nothing unfair about this system, I fail to see and comprehend how its unfair what so ever when it was far easier to gain everything than run 1 key and have 1 chance at something when sharing the same relic with greater chances with 4 people brought more of the items needed faster.

2 hours ago, Midrib said:

I was hit by the forma drought long before the new system, But even after it, Its 1 forma per day, so you can get farm 1 forma and wait till it is done and go find another one.

And thanks to the fact that You can manipulate the chances of relics, You can just run those "Useless relics"  You talk about and You can get them, and You get the added bonus of farming Traces.

It was hardly better with the old system.

So yeah it was a Nice try indeed.

Nobody choose Forma BPs as a reward.

Nice try.

I farmed each one of them because it seems a lot easier to me not. Got all three of them in three days.

I even was able to get a second Nekros Prime set and sold that one.

In actuality the only real problem I had was that most of the time I was the one in the public group with the new relics, but later on I wised up and went to the recruitment tab...

Just finished farming every part. The rares were mostly from random games so credit goes to all those Tenno who put up their relics. Rest of the parts were with my clan.

All in all I'd say refining them felt unrewarding. Went through several radiant keys for the Nekros bp and it was almost always the second rarest drop or the most common, nothing in between. And when it did drop they were usually intact.

10 hours ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Nice try.

So, you're not going to respond to me pointing out that you're now trying to directly argue with people over their own personal experience of the new system?

You're going to carry on ignoring the fact that it is now obvious that you started this thread wanting to hear everyone saying "No, this is terrible" and instead got to hear loads of people saying "Yeah, this is great"?

11 hours ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Nice try.

I do choose forma on occasion when I actually need it.

I mean, I have literally everything in the game, and I go through a lot of Forma.

So there are times I'll pass on 15 ducats for some forma because to me its sometimes worth more than 15 ducats.

So to say that "nobody chooses forma bps as a reward" is disingenuous at best, and downright lying at worst.

It just looks like you want people to back up your sob story that you hate the new system therefore everyone must hat it as well.

Oh well, too bad, so sad.  You don't like the system even though its proven better than the old one.

It has better odds than the old system
It has less grindy farming than the old system.
It has more variety than the old system.
You can get things faster than the old system.
You no longer have to sit 6+ hours in a sewer in survival missions for parts like the old system...

Just face it: The new system is better and a lot more players are seeing seuccess with this new system than they saw with the old one.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it bad or "unfair".