The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People are actually farming Nekros Prime and Galatine Prime? or they are just buying them?

Kaiser_Suoh

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

And a third Forma blueprint! Nice. Lots of upgrading going in my Orbiter.

Honestly, mate, you just sound enormously bitter, as if you're simply determined that the new system must be terrible, and you won't even try to make it work for you.

I use it as it's the only way to collect ducats. Making it work doesn't make it any less terrible. It just means we lost something great (old endless Prime acquisition) for something bad  (current Fissure system) and are forced to use it to gain what we want. If anyone is bitter about that I can't say I blame them.

As for the op question. I bought him but I buy all of them starting with Saryn Prime.

Ofc i go farming, but luckily already stockpile syndicate medallion so i spend all of my medallions to got bunch of lith+meso and a few of Neo and Axi. Starting grinding on Lith+Meso then Snipe my luck on Neo and Axi, and now only 2 blueprints away to end my grinding. The only issue i have is i only must to go xini to farm Axi N3/G1 relic and the other is i'm a bit lazy to grinding more, so just gambling with my luck..

Edited by xBakaa

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 5:04 PM, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Relic system is bad and unfair.

But that aside, i just want to know if people are actually farming Relics before FARM them.

I mean, people who are suffering the glorious "Relic system"

Tell me how do you have your own Nekros/Galatine Prime.

You farm

or

You buy

I love the new relic system. The old system of having to run void mission over and over got repetitive and became a grind really quickly. Plus, now you don't have to research loot tables because they're all viewable in the game.

• 3 weeks later...

The relic system is fair. The drop system for acquiring the relics is not. If they give us a way to pick the relics we want or add alternate means of acquiring relics other than cashing in hard-earned syndicate standing or farming the same stupid missions for hours on hours every day then it might be better.

I'll just wait until the prices go down then trade worthless stuff for it/get it in a future prime release when the relics start becoming more evenly distributed. DE doesn't deserve my money and the overcharging players don't deserve my platinum either.

Edited by Mr._Clean

So far, I haven't gone hunting for a single piece of Nekros/Galatine/Tigris prime.

I've managed to leech every single part but one, including more than a few duplicates, from regular old public squads.

Yes, it has taken a while. No, I haven't needed to refine any relics or put any significant 'hunting effort' into getting all this stuff. I could have completed it all much faster if I was trading parts and doing the other things open to us when it comes to accelerating the process.

The Tigris Prime Receiver is mine whenever I can get a good run at a Neo fissure, and then I'll have everything.

This new Relic system has its problems, absolutely, but the patient among us really stand to reap the benefits of not being in a hurry.

Farmed the whole prime access in less than 10 hours, plus spares. Easiest one yet, despite having to grind relics for it. Definitely the least fun I've had farming for new stuff, though. Running level 10-40 missions was a serious snoozefest.

On 28/8/2016 at 2:04 AM, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Relic system is bad and unfair.

But that aside, i just want to know if people are actually farming Relics before FARM them.

I mean, people who are suffering the glorious "Relic system"

Tell me how do you have your own Nekros/Galatine Prime.

You farm

or

You buy

Just need the main bp for Nekros, tigris and the hilt of the galatine and I am done. Vaojban on the other hand is a bit trickier. Still need a few pieces, but the costs make me say nope to all of it. It will be the last prime I build. 

I sold some old rhino prime and loki prime sets and used the plat to buy all the new prime stuff.

At first I wanted to farm everything but after 15 hours of Hieracon and dozens of syndicate relic packs I only had 1 Axi N3 and 3 Neo V3 so I just gave up.

Being able to refine relics and picking your allies' rewards is really great, but the RNG for actually getting the relics you want is the worse thing I've seen in this game since I started.

14 minutes ago, JohnViande said:

At first I wanted to farm everything but after 15 hours of Hieracon and dozens of syndicate relic packs I only had 1 Axi N3 and 3 Neo V3 so I just gave up.

Being able to refine relics and picking your allies' rewards is really great, but the RNG for actually getting the relics you want is the worse thing I've seen in this game since I started.

I'd happily be farming for the parts if I could actually get the relics I need for them....this is and has been my biggest issue with relic system, I just can't get the relics I need to finish the items I have or want.

If you say "bad and unfair", how about explaining why you think so? I can't say it's good, but not really worse than "keys" system. And there is nothing really "unfair" in it.

I got all in something like 2 weeks. And only because I had terrible luck with Nekros bp. Yeah farming relics was kinda tedious, but doing endless missions before was even more boring.

I always farm this stuff up. It's why you play the game. It IS your basic gameplay.

I've been tempted to buy a couple of PAs when favorite things showed up, but have always resisted and I've been glad I have when I did get what I wanted. That sense of accomplishment is one big reason why you play.

As for NekrosP and GalP, well, I haven't really stressed farming them yet since I have a lack of the Axi relics needed to complete both and I have been working on completing VaubonP and the AkstilettoPs. Once those were done, I was (and still am) concentrating on the TigressP (Axi T1 is holding me up). I'm not in any hurry to get this stuff. I'll keep at it and I will get them. It's just a matter of time and exposure to the right missions.

Trading other parts is a possibility and I do it on occasion when I have had key (now relic) shortages, but we'll see. As I said, I'm not in any hurry and I am not a Nekros fan particularly and I've got plenty of weapons similar to GalP and I'm not melee oriented to begin with. The TigressP does fill a particular niche I have in mind, so that's why it's first on the list, but I don't need it by any means. I just want one, mostly because it's a prime variant.

It took my son and I about 2 weeks more or less and tons of syndicate standing. For us, we play mostly just us, things worked out much better than the old system. The only down side for us is that it left us with very little or no syndicate standing to get the new melee weapons. It will take us several days of getting more standing to get them, and now we have to farm more standing to be ready for the next Prime release.

My Neo/Axi relic farming spot of choice was Eris -> Xini.  All the high level interceptions reward high level relics faster than Heiracon.  They give pretty good affinity, too.  If you don't need Endo then I recommend switching to those.

As for how my fissure runs went: I got the commons and uncommons in 1 or 2 runs each.  For the rares, here's how many 4-man Radiant shares it took me to get each of them:

Necros BP 1 Axi N3
Nekros Systems 5 Neo N3s
Tigris BP 2 Axi T1s
Galatine BP 17 Axi G1s

17 Axi G1 Radiant shares was brutal, but after a certain point I just wanted to see how many it would take.  There's about a 1 in 800 chance to go that long before getting the rare drop.  But in the process I forma'd several warframes and collected at least 1500 ducats, so it's just a question of how you want to spend your time.  Anecdotally, it's about the same amount of time as when I suffered more than twelve hours of T3Surv for Vauban Prime and then gave up.