The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I just say?

TheActualJohn

That void 2.0 isn't as entertaining/motivating?

Like Recruiting chat was first filled with like... H T3 Defense 20/40/60 waves with multiple drops... Just by defending.
Now like... Let's be honest here we're all waiting for that Exterminate/Capture/Mobile defense to pop up.

I did 3 Exterminates today to give it another chance for void farming but then after 3 rewards which were divided by certain amounts of tables which hadn't the drops (Okay 3 exterminates isn't the top tier of the list to say I quit) I just said to myself: I quit. Like I'm not seeing anyone on like Titan - Saturn going for 40 - 60 minutes anymore. It's like the skill faded away and the commerce popped in. Sure I get that DE wants to make the game better. But I just mis the endless running of missions to see people with skill.

Say to me "You're crazy" "Do a Sortie Survival solo" "Go void solo". What ever. I'm a team player. I like the Coöperation aspect here. But with 4 people hunting for 120 - 160 enemies & repeat for a reward. Sounds crazy but doesn't feel rewarding for the effort. For example (Can be anyone not Mastery Rank Related) a new player (give me the definition of new) joins an Axi I don't know. We all do our job. Not that the three people which supposably are good, and that the new player constantly dies. But seems for some people no more effort in it while if doing those same relics solo. You've only choice of 1 reward. While I'd rather then solo a T3 survival for instance so I keep getting rewards for each 5 minutes. 

This Void 2.0 good thing. But feels weird. And OH! Backtracking in an exterminate... Fixed well fix it then. Void related. 

Well if you're tempted to click while not reacting to the discussion of the real post without having the intention to react on the intention of this post. then you're curious what's it about and seemingly not reading it. And only spreading negative words to someone who's trying to explain something.

Use the search button? Well I'm seeking for an answer. Not for more questions within my head. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

Totally this.

Reveal hidden contents

Use the search~

If your just going to go thread to thread without adding to the discussion, leave, don't post the same thing at every post u click on.

"Use the search~"

2 minutes ago, Nopy117 said:

If your just going to go thread to thread without adding to the discussion, leave, don't post the same thing at every post u click on.

"Use the search~"

Talk about something already discussed is Pointless (Like a Forever Loop without end)

He/She can find alot of more help using it, because we have a million of thread about.