The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New underwater tileset on Uranus

Doxorn

I just did a Nitain Extract exterminate alert on Uranus and just wow. I got into a new Uranus underwater tileset. It was pure awesome to navigate inside sunken grineer ships. MORE PLEASE :D

However enemies forgot to spawn underwater so the rest of the 60 or 80 enemies I had to kill at the extraction point here I got out of water.

Also I noticed something here and got a great great idea:

Spoiler

eWF3bvY.jpg

0s5XNtD.jpg

1qPYmmy.jpg

Vdh1FzA.jpg

Do you see the islands far away? It would be so cool if there would be a mission where we should fly on these islands via archwing in the air :)

There would be some object to interact with to active archwing. Or islands would be closed and we would have to travel to the other island via a rope/cable/wire since they are far away enough for us to not be able to bulletjump there.

YES! YES! I wan't to see it in-game.

8 minutes ago, Mister_Jeffa said:

the grineer underwater tileset is extremely buggy, they should fix that first

This is very true. It is occasionally possible to get a mission in a tileset from which there is no escape while moving forward. You can literally get stuck in these things and be forced to abandon a mission.

29 minutes ago, Doxorn said:

There are what I was talking about and another one which I want to screenshot but that tile just dont spawn. Damn I'd had to screenshot it :(

Spoiler

jcQp5m1.jpg

i3FHuSC.jpg

Both of these have been there in the tileset since the beginning. The first pic is just an alternate shortcut to get from one place to another. Most players just take the regular route. The second pic is just a passageway. Everybody definitely goes through it once since a part of The Second Dream quest uses it.

48 minutes ago, MystMan said:

Both of these have been there in the tileset since the beginning. The first pic is just an alternate shortcut to get from one place to another. Most players just take the regular route. The second pic is just a passageway. Everybody definitely goes through it once since a part of The Second Dream quest uses it.

I did the Second Dream quest when it came out but I had nothing like that there.