Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[solved] Players can join your squad and take you to a mission, even though you have the invites set to None.

(PSN)AngelShur

I've recently got players - from my friends list -  join my squad while I was at the relays and start a mission. All while I had my invites set to 'None'. 

I think this shouldn't be possible for the fact that sometimes I dwell there, take a short break to handle real life things, and then return to find myself miraculously in a mission someone randomly pull me into.. 

Please have a look into this issue.. Thanks!

Edited by Yaerion
Marked as solved.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

I've recently got players - from my friends list -  join my squad while I was at the relays and start a mission. All while I had my invites set to 'None'. 

I think this shouldn't be possible for the fact that sometimes I dwell there, take a short break to handle real life things, and then return to find myself miraculously in a mission someone randomly pull me into.. 

Please have a look into this issue.. Thanks!

If you're avoiding people on principle for RL stuff, set your tab to Invite Only (meaning only you can invite) or Solo (self-explanatory).

20 minutes ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

That's your received invite option, not theirs. If you want to switch your game mode, when on your ship press ESC, top left corner there is "Matchmaking: Public" options, switch it to invite only, or solo if you don't want players joining you.

The game functions properly as it should in this area.