The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why did you buff the Infested Power Carriers DE?!

(XBOX)LAZYNOOB2017

Seriously guys! I mean c'mon! Hieracon isn't even skill or tactic based anymore, honestly! It's just "If you don't have a Frost in you squad or a 3 or 4 different Warframes then don't bother". Think of it like this. The Infested Power Carriers have the Dread bow. Ok? But instead of it firing one shot. It fires a rapid burst of five! Imagine having that as a weapon for yourself. You wouldn't! Because it would be broken! So why do the Infested Power Carriers have them?! Why have you done this DE?!

I noticed this, it isn't a big issue for me if you move around alot. However this now makes Vauban even more useless in comparison to frost at Hieracon, and I'm pretty sure Vauban was great at keeping the infestation at bay.

It'll just make people pick frost over Vauban for excavation, it's not too big of a deal.

1 minute ago, Hemmo67 said:

bring titania and your problems will float away

:P

Reveal hidden contents

for too long you have been a parasite upon the great digging machine

Titania's abilities don't work on mutalist osprey, they are immune to CC.

3 minutes ago, weezedog said:

Titania's abilities don't work on mutalist osprey, they are immune to CC.

lantern on normal unit and the carriers won't bother u cuz A they die B they die again on explosion C they get distracted

slight use of brains is required tho

Edited by Hemmo67

the damage needs to go down, not because they are OP, but because they are supposed to be the utility units, not the attackers, like the other factions, power carriers have more HP than normal but in return have the very basic weaponry (i.e grakata and dera)

This change was added in the original SotR on PC, it's not a bug. I also agree that it's very annoying. One burst is usually enough to kill any frame except Inaros. Additionally, they can target you from far away, the projectiles are pretty hard to see (until it's too late), and they home in on you. They are a pretty strong "glass cannon" unit. 

Tl;dr - stay inside the Frost bubble.