Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Europa Junction Requirement Bug.

(PSN)remo_stallions

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just want to say that they Europa Junction Bug is still out there sadly.
The thing is that I've tried everything for this to work and I mean everything for this Junction to work properly, while I have been here stuck on this same Junction for at least a week.  Could you please fix this so I can continue playing your game, yet its a great game don't get me wrong, but its just a problem like this that it makes this game darn near unplayable.  I'd like to see the other planets without the help of friends and clan members.

Edited by (PS4)DeathByRight
Spelling Errors

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2016 at 11:07 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey guys,

Merged all related reports here. Are any of you still experiencing this bug at all? (other than @(PS4)Guido_sardelli).

I can not complete my europa junction... i mad like 20 of those specters, used 3 of them, nothing happened!!! i have started to build 10 more... if it doesnt work i am fu#$×&. DE please fix this glitch. lovethis game by the way

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2016 at 3:30 PM, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Some players say they fixed this by my doing this ( build the item on the foundry,don't claim it , do a mission on the planet that as the junction, go to the junction,  leave the junction,  claim the item on the foundry, the junction requirements should now be ✔️. This info came from this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2016 at 10:07 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey guys,

Merged all related reports here. Are any of you still experiencing this bug at all? (other than @(PS4)Guido_sardelli).

Hey I'm currently experiencing this very same issue at the Jupiter to Europa junction. I have crafted various spectres now as well. Claimed them and still have not been able to unlock the junction. The requirement for crafting the warframe spectre is not being ticked off. This is for PC. Please help. My IGN: Sooraj802

Thanks!

Edited by Sooraj802

• 1 month later...