Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🎴Oath of Immortalis🎴▪️Top #10 Global Leaderboards Mountain Clan▪️Recruiting Highly Active Players ▪️275+ Members▪️Beautiful Dojo▪️100% Research▪️Event Focused▪️Helpful & Friendly Community▪️Join us today!

(PSN)josh_premier777

11m6b2o.png

[Note:Use the Forum's ''Dark Theme'' while viewing this post

Oath of Immortalis is Currently Recruiting Active members. Join us to reap the benefits!

🎴In Oath of Immortalis, you'll find:

- Friendly mature social players.

- An Active Friendly Community that is willing to help with everything.

- Members that do Raids, Sorties, Alerts ,Conflicts, Void Relics And Events.

- A Clan Dojo that is ever-expanding.

- 100% Research.

🎴Main Details About Our Clan:

- We're a Active Mountain Clan.

- We're currently home to 275+ Active Members

- 3+ year established Clan.

🎴Clan Membership Requirements:

- We prefer Mastery 12+ or 400hrs Experience.

- Mature players, preferably 18+, that are calm, do not ruin the game, and do not insult anyone.

- Players are not needed to be Active 24/7; We all have our Jobs, Families etc.

- Players who are willing to contribute to the Dojo and the Clan Vault.

- Members should be ready to help when we need them in any clan activities.

- Max Inactivity Policy is 7 Days. (Unless your going on vacation or something just message our warlords).

🎴Our Main Rule:

If you want to be respected, you need to show some respect as well. You want to treat people the way you wish to be treated. Your personality describes a lot about yourself. Always want to make a good impression to members, even if it's a game. The clan doesn't put up with a extremely rude person. We like to keep our clan environment clean. If any member seems to be rude just call him out, this rule applies to everyone. No one is excluded.

🎴Our Clan History:

This clan was started by a player who invited me to the clan, after 2 days of the clans creation the original founder left the clan and I started my role of Leadership in the clan and built the Dojo (I was a Newbie back then, and It was hard because I was literally just 2 weeks into the game). I made a decision to make this abandoned clan into a successful Top Leaderboards Clan. I've went through many troubles to keep this clan running and I don't regret any of the time or the amount of energy i've spent on the clan and we certainly couldn't have done it without our dedicated leadership team.

🎴Our Clan Tier Log:

-Storm Stage: We upgraded to Storm in 2-3 months after creation. We were in Top #10 Storm Clans in Leaderboards.

-Mountain Stage: We upgraded to Mountain between January/February 2015. We were in Top #10 Mountain Clans in Leaderboards.

-Moon Stage: We upgraded to Moon between May/June 2015. We're were in Top #10 Moon Clans in Leaderboards for almost 2 years.

-Mountain Stage: We downgraded the clan back to Mountain tier on 28th of March 2017. We're currently Top #10 in Mountain clans in Leaderboards each week.

🎴Our Clan Emblem:

2ex311k.png

🗝Contact Our Necromancers/Phantoms for a Clan Invite Via PSN🗝

🔱 @(PS4)josh_premier777

🔱 @(PS4)matthewj_

🔱 @(PS4)Redeye127

🔱 @(PS4)greenshark88

🔱 @(PS4)DarkPsych666

Edited by (PS4)josh_premier777