Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cycuta Prime Sigil metallic missing

Szaeravar

Forwarding this from /r/Warframe where a thread submitted by /u/Umbra_Demon drew attention to issues with the Cycuta Prime Sigil (Saryn Prime Accessories) textures.

The sigil's non-energy outline (the portion affected by sigil color option) lacks the metallic finish it had at release, and now cannot match the metallics of other prime cosmetics. 

UG12pMH.png

Furthermore, the inner energy color is bleeding out past the outline in a very thin trace, seen in the album below. 

http://imgur.com/a/u4YqP

This effect is very noticeable in the dark where the energy color is more distinct.

n5uTO5p.jpg

Edited by TheDarkStarChimaera

I noticed the energy colour bleeding through the outline a long while ago, which honestly bothers me more than it losing the metallic texture.

I'll still use the sigil regardless, but I would absolutely welcome a fix.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This should get fixed up for a future deploy!

Is there a plan to make color mapping more consistent? I think for the most part this is moving metal elements to the accents color on a few outlying cosmetics. 

For example the hulta armor is mapped inconsistently between arms and legs and compared to other armors. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2016 at 7:07 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

This should get fixed up for a future deploy!

Hey Rebecca, quoting you in hopes you can see it. It looks like the Metallic in the Founder sigils is back (unless I'm confused I'd say it is for my Hunter one), but the Cycuta Prime still has it missing, on my end still. Not sure if you guys are aware, or the deployment you referred to was not the TSG U3 (wouldn't be surprised if it was added to the bulk of the War Within).