Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Youtuber's Glyph

Top_Gun_1999

Can anyone tell me about twitchers glyphs? Wgrates, DanieltheDemon, Flare Eyes, Lunskee, etc. There was something about "bones" for giveaways on Wgrates stream today for example. How to get it and what to do with them next? What about other twitchers from the list? I never really used twitch before except for maybe some warframe devstreams, so it's all new to me and I'd love to hear some details about this.

8 hours ago, ograzzt said:

Can anyone tell me about twitchers glyphs? Wgrates, DanieltheDemon, Flare Eyes, Lunskee, etc. There was something about "bones" for giveaways on Wgrates stream today for example. How to get it and what to do with them next? What about other twitchers from the list? I never really used twitch before except for maybe some warframe devstreams, so it's all new to me and I'd love to hear some details about this.

wgrates has a bot that gives bones to every one watching his stream every minute + his mods giveaway enough bones for 1 entry to every giveaway he does, usually for his glyph, then it rng picks a winner like on the devstreams/prime time.

danielthedemon does giveaways like wgrates but he doesnt have a money system so all giveaways are free to enter.

flare_eyes just gives away his codes, literally ask him for one

i havent watched lunskee due to when he streams but he used to give them away randomly in his chat, im sure that hasnt changed.

if you want tips for others, just ask.

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, DeviMind said:

How to get dat custom glyphs?

youtubers give codes in their streams of other medium, but they have limited ammounts, I don´t know if they get more after some time, but you have to be there when they distribute them.

I managed to get lucky today with DK's glyph, and really, it's the only one I really wanted.

Ironically, DK puts his codes in his Youtube video descriptions, which makes them easy to get, but pretty damn hard to claim, as within minutes, the 5 he posts for PC are gone, I had to try 3 to get mine today.

Edited by Artorius-Alter

Any spanish speaking tenno here? I tried to get Tanchan's glyph, but only saw codes in his twitter two times for several months. Tried to watch his videos and streams, but it's hard since I don't know spanish language. Are there any giveaways on his streams? Maybe codes are hidden in some of his videos?

4 hours ago, ograzzt said:

Any spanish speaking tenno here? I tried to get Tanchan's glyph, but only saw codes in his twitter two times for several months. Tried to watch his videos and streams, but it's hard since I don't know spanish language. Are there any giveaways on his streams? Maybe codes are hidden in some of his videos?

I dont speak spanish but I got lucky during a stream when he gave away some of his glyphs, im sure thats where he gives away most of his.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, just updating this post, Wave 3 is here and so far ive seen glyphs for

Hydroxate 

Spoiler

unknown.png

MrBearGaming

Spoiler

unknown.png

Shul

Spoiler

unknown.png

Warframe Madness

Spoiler

unknown.png

Frozenballz

Spoiler

unknown.png

Tygastripe

KingKongDonk

esp4him

Ill continue to update this post if there are more glyphs and with more pictures.

• 1 month later...

Any rumors on them changing how they give these things out?  The twitch ones seem way easier to get ahold of than the youtuber ones.  Or at least allowing codes to work on different versions.  Heard that some codes only work for pc, while others work for both pc and consoles.

12 hours ago, Arithin said:

Any rumors on them changing how they give these things out?  The twitch ones seem way easier to get ahold of than the youtuber ones.  Or at least allowing codes to work on different versions.  Heard that some codes only work for pc, while others work for both pc and consoles.

There are different codes for each platform, so when asking for a code from a partner you will need to specify which platform you are playing on to get the right code. As far as obtaining glyphs from partners you will have to most likely find out how to contact them and what they do to give them away. Most of us are happy to give give them to you, some are bit bit more greedy in it, but each has our own way of doing it and keeping track of it.

On 5/13/2017 at 9:32 AM, DogManDan said:

There are different codes for each platform, so when asking for a code from a partner you will need to specify which platform you are playing on to get the right code. As far as obtaining glyphs from partners you will have to most likely find out how to contact them and what they do to give them away. Most of us are happy to give give them to you, some are bit bit more greedy in it, but each has our own way of doing it and keeping track of it.

What he said, there are some creators that will just give out codes if you ask them, others want to do giveaways or some other means to ensure you actually watch their content. Twitch is only "easier" because its a live broadcast that longer than a 5 minute video, so creators are more likely to do giveaway, which is kinda hard through youtube. Always check a creators twitter for glyphs, just a protip.