The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Your Team Comps

mrbeefy15

I just played a 60 minute survival on Saturn Titan with me as Saryn, another Saryn, and Nekros. This got me thinking of what Frames synergize well together. List some of your favorite ones here! :)

Saryn, Nova, Nekros/Trinity, Loki

-- AOE DOT comp. Loki get's the enemies close, Nova slows, Saryn spores and kills, Nekros heals and does the drops or Trinity heals. Lack of true tank but you have survivability with Loki invis, Nekros Desecrate and Shadows/Trinity heals, Nova Slow, and Saryn's Rejuvinating Molt.

Mag, Frost, Nyx, Nekros/Trinity

-- Bubble Attraction comp. Mag for Magnetize/Polarize combo, Nyx for Chaos, Frost for bubbles, Nekros/Trinity for heals. Nyx casts Chaos and Mag uses Polarize/Magnetize for damage amp and keeping bullets off you, Frost uses Globe to keep bullets off you, Trinity/Nekros for heals and stuff.

Volt, Excalibur, Loki/Trinity/Nekros, Valkyr

-- Melee Frame Comp. Volt for Speed, Excalibur for AOE Stun into stealth finisher, Loki for Radial Disarm/800% invis melee damage or Trinity/Nekros for healer support, Valkyr for melee speed boost and God Mode ult. If you take Loki, you lack a healer but get his utility and melee damage. The speed from this comp would be pretty insane unless there is a cap to melee speed.

Volt, Ember, Equinox, Sayrn

-- Speed Run DOT comp. Volt for Speed, Ember for ult, Equinox for Maim, Sayrn for spores and ult. Combining all of these guys together will make speed running any mission a breeze.

Nekros, Vauban, Frost, Banshee

-- Disengage/GTFO comp. Nekros for Terrify, Vauban for Repelling Bastille, Frost for Bubbles (if enemies within range of bubble cast, enemies are repelled and frozen on cast), and Banshee for Sonic Boom. Repel everyone with this comp.

Vauban, Inaros, Mag, Loki

-- Get Over Here comp. Vauban for Vortex pull, Inaros for Devour and Sandstorm, Mag for Pull, Loki for Decoy. Become the most attractive comp.

Ashe, Atlas, Excalibur, Titania

-- Melee Dash comp. Ashe for his ult, Atlas for his one, Excalibur for his one, and Titania for her ult melee. Excalibur will cast blind and might apply finisher damage and stuff to enemies. Needs testing but the idea is for the frames to just dash melee stuff to death.

Banshee, Mesa, Nova, Rhino

-- Ranged Weapon Damage Amp comp. Banshee for Sonar, Mesa for weapon damage amp, Nova for Slow and damage amp, Rhino for damage amp. This is better against single targets than AOE.

Hydroid, Oberon, Rhino, Zephyr

-- Dunk comp. Hydroid slams tentacles, Oberon slams with ult, Rhino slams with passive and knocks up with ult to set up for alley-oop, I just put Zephyr because she slams herself so it kinda fits. Don't use this comp...

This was fun. I'll probably add more whenever I get inspired. Post yours below.

1 hour ago, Alenkj said:

EV Trin, 2 Vaubans, Titania

Throw Tesela's onto Titania at intense speeds and have her shrink

Literal lightning bug

That made me snicker...

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

3 Chromas 1 EV trinity

Reveal hidden contents

2b19b854e6dd5a44bda599bf7ac161c2.jpg

You almost made me project coffee from my nose from laughing.

37 minutes ago, (XB1)oox SNAP xoo said:

Team creepy hentai--three pilfer hydroid and one nekros farming poly plastids(or anything for that matter). At first rotation camp near the exit, at thirty minutes your fps make it very hard to extract when the team is ready to extract ;)

Only if you are on a console or a laptop.. or really crappy PC (not much of a difference between those)