Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void 2.0 sucks

Telogor

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/8/2016 at 5:35 AM, -S-I-L-V-E-R- said:

If this system was so much better and etc, people wouldn't hate it so much.

When heavy metal started, old people rejected it. Old people reject everything new, why? People fear change, reject it. That's basic human nature, basic human flaw. The new system is objectively better than the old system not by a little gap, but by a whole bottomless chasm a mile wide.

Now to the OP:

On 30/8/2016 at 4:30 AM, Telogor said:

I know there's a megathread right there, but I'm pretty sure DE doesn't look at it very closely, and I'm so pissed that this warrants a complete topic.

In the old Void, I had a very large stockpile of keys, so many that I could never run out of T1 or T2 keys.  I could easily replenish my stocks at any time: do an Excavation of the appropriate level, and I get a guaranteed key in rotation B, one of 5 or 6 in the drop table.  I could farm for these at any time and picked up plenty while farming Cryotic and Fusion Cores.

In the old Void I had a very large stockpile of useless T1/2 keys that NOBODY wanted to run. Stock was easily replenished because they droped freaking EVERYWHERE, clogging the droptables and making getting a T3 a PITA.

In the old Void, I could easily farm whatever Prime parts I wanted, and there were always people who wanted to come along.  One person could provide Prime parts for 4 people, and 4 people could get together for non-endless missions and turn one key from each into 4 or 8 parts.

I in the Old Void, you could easily farm whatever Prime parts I wanted, in the endless modes I hate with passion (well, actually it's only Defense.) and there were nobody to run those super stockpiles of T1/2 that didn't award sh*t. Only multiple rewards from endless, wanted to run a non-endless mission? s*ck it, you get ONE reward per key.

In the old Void, if you didn't have any of a specific type of key, there was generally someone hosting the mission in Recruiting, especially for hot missions like T3/4 D/I/S.

In the old Void, if you didn't have any of a specific type of key, there was generally someone hosting a mission, so you prayed they didn't respond "party full" when you whispered to them.

In the old Void, I could easily get a new prime weapon in a few sessions of dedicated grinding, and usually got the whole Prime Access within a week, or a month at most if RNG sucked and I had very little time.

In the old Void, loot was an RNG hell that could award what you wanted in a single run or get you stuck burning your eyes and willpower in those golden halls for months. "Dedicated Grinding" ? Oh great, because you seem very mad with "dedicated grinding" in the new Relic system.

In the old Void, ducats were plentiful.  Between the trash parts you got when farming for the new ones/ones you didn't have and being able to speedrun T1/2 C in about 2 minutes, there was never any reason to let Baro's stock slip away due to ducat cost.

In the old Void, ducats were plentiful. Between the trash parts you got when grinding for hours on those cursed golden halls staring at the same godam wall and being able to speedrun T1/2 Captures (which were only worth as credit farms) in 2 minutes, or get more Forma or T1 cr*p keys.

In the old Void, there was key stockpile maintenance at any time, and one farm for one part.  Maybe you hated it, but there was a clear objective, and once you achieved that objective, you were fully rewarded.  It felt rewarding, and it somehow made the grind feel worth it.

In the old void, the key stockpile was always there. And you farmed for hours on the same spot staring at the same wall for hours, days and months until that forsaken part droped. The clear objective was "get that part and flip the finger to this cursed golden place" and it didn't felt rewarding, it was a sense of relief it was over.

But this flawed-yet-decent system changed.

But this VERY flawed and burning boring grindy RNG hell system changed

In the new Void, your key stockpile is useless.  I have over 920 useless Relics, just sitting in my inventory gathering dust until I have nothing better to do than farm ducats.  You have to farm new relics for every new prime part, so Void burnout is being replaced by Kiliken, Callisto, Xini, and Mithra burnout.

In the new Void your key stockpile got replaced by Relic. I have f*cktons of disposable Relics I use to get traces and once in a while a decent part, I actually got 5 Vauban Neuroptics in about 15 non-radiant solo runs while farming traces and ducats. Void grind replaced by a grind in some other place,at least you have different rooms to choose.

In the new Void, you have to farm relics and traces in order to even have a chance of farming Prime parts.  Good luck finding people to come with you, since they basically have to have the correct relic enhanced to the right quality so you're not completely wasting your time.

In the new Void, you have to farm Relics and Traces WHILE you farm for Prime parts. You can run them in public or recruit people to come along with whatever key the have. If you want a specific part you assemble a team of people with same Relic and Radiant.

In the new Void, if you don't have a specific relic, you're screwed.  Good luck finding it.  If you're really, really lucky, you can take a junk relic from the same era as someone who has the right relic, and the other person's relic might have your part.  I wouldn't count on it, though.

In the new Void, if you don't have a specific Relic, you can check Recruitment or your Clan/Alliance and hope someone is hosting one and doesn't require you to have that specific Relic, because he/she is hosting for Fun and not on "Dedicated Grind". Kind of like you could bring along people who didn't have T3/4 key.

In the new Void, I have only 3 of 11 new Prime parts, 2 commons and an uncommon.  Rares haven't come up in the 10 or so Radiant runs I've done.  I haven't been able to put my shiny new Tigris in the oven because I still don't have the BP.

10 or so Radiant runs, assuming each run takes 5-10min, and the Trace farming is 30min per relic, that's still nowhere close to the hours and hours grinding the same hall in the Void. How many RotC you required in old Void to get the parts you wanted, and not Fusion cores or Forma?

In the new Void, I actually have to farm ducats, because every single prime part is preceded by a dual-layered farm.  Ducat prices were not dropped enough, and ducat value wasn't increased enough.

In the new Void, you farm ducats while farming traces, it's a dual layered farm, but much more forgiving than the Void deathmarch that was Endless modes. Ducat prices were adjusted, I can get all of Baro's stock (except for the useless junk) with no problem.

In the new Void, relic stockpile maintenance is useless, since none of your existing relics can drop new Primes.  There's now a three-layered farm for a single part.  First, you have to farm the relics, which is as much of a grind as farming an entire part was in the old Void.  Then, you enhance the relics for a better chance at an uncommon/rare part.  Then, you can finally farm for the part in a group with random people instead of your Alliance members, since there are so few people who have the right type and quality of relic.  Then, you can REPEAT THE ENTIRE FREAKING PROCESS AGAIN BECAUSE YOUR PART STILL DIDN'T DROP, BUT THIS TIME YOU HAVE TO FARM MORE TRACES, TOO.  You hate every minute that you don't spend farming for the part itself, because you know that there's another step you have to do, even if you do get the right relic or get enough traces.  Even when you do get your Prime part, it feels like a relief from the endless farm cycle rather than a reward.

In the new Void, relic stockpile means you can get Vaulted stuff even after the Vaulting took place, which means you can go on vacation and come back to find X frame/weapon you wanted Vaulted but you can still get it trough your stockpiled Relics. Sense of relief after the endless grind, sounds familiar?

TL;DR: In short, the new Void system is the worst of both worlds: you have to farm for rare things, and then you have to use the rare things to farm for more rare things.  Even going with the (overestimated) "generous" odds of 20% chance for the right relic and 10% chance for the rare part, that's still a 2% chance when you put the two together.  Where have we seen 2% before?  Oh, yeah, that's the chance for a rare part drop in the old Void.  The farm hasn't been reduced one bit, and it's dramatically increased for the people most dedicated to the game, those who have farmed everything for countless hours and have the stockpile of Void keys.  When DE puts these huge, annoying grind walls in front of new stuff, it creates a bad situation for us veterans, especially those who only play the game for the new content.

The grind remained mostly the same in terms of application (you run missions over and over, which is pretty much the whole game, not just prime farm), except this time you can choose which mission type you want to get Prime parts from, which tileset or faction you want to face. And the Relic system has been proven to be mathematically less grindy than old Void. This gives Veterans something to work towards. Instead of going "Meh, Prime Access, gotta burn myself again in the Void" now they go "I will get these new Relics and Primes, good lord I don't have to grind the same tileset over and over!"

There were dozens of good ideas to fix the old Void system that would have worked far better than the current one: pseudoRNG (increasing chance of rares with more rewards received), a Prime trader (buying the parts with tokens gained by running Void missions), giving more/better rewards on long missions, giving a choice of rewards, etc.  Instead we get yet another half-baked system from DE, one that screws over most of the serious playerbase.

-Pseudo RNG: would have made Endless modes even more boring and mandatory than what they already were

-Prime Trader: I assume you are talking of one token per mission, to avoid making endless grinds mandatory, right?

-Improving Endless rewards: that's a feature for ALL endless modes, not just the dam Void.

Instead we get a well thought out system that equalizes new players and veterans and gives everyone something to do, an objective. Instead of giving everyone more grind on the same rooms they have grinded hundreds of hours already.

--------------------

P.S. If you want to know what prompted this massive feedback post, I finally got a pair of Radiant Axi T1 Relics farmed up.  I ran them both in full squads, and got 7 commons and 1 uncommon.  I only got to keep two of them.  (at least I could have sold them for ducats in the old system, but nooooo...)  The worst part was the second one dropped TRIPLE. BLOODY. VECTIS. FREAKING. BARRELS.  With a 57.0% chance of at least one rare across all 8 relics, I get triple Vectis Barrels, which is only a .4% chance for any given Radiant run.  The new system is supposed to help prevent bullcrap like 7 commons out of 8 relics, but I've had no improvement in the Prime farming experience.  Between frustrations at no new relic drops and crappy drops I can't even convert to ducats, I'm more demoralized than ever with the prospect of trying to farm a new Prime frame and a new weapon I actually care about.  I've put in the time, and I have almost nothing to show for it.  At this point, working at McDonald's would give me more Warframe progress than actually playing the game does.

At least you aren't getting Uncommon/Rare cores and OCs from the Relics, like in old Void, remember that?

@Nazrethim

That's a nice comparison to Heavy Metal, but it's not being shoved down your throat. If you don't like it, you don't have to listen to it. And it's not about fear of change. If the charge is so much better, you wouldn't had a 27-28 pages in the feedback thread filled with valid complains - not that you've read them or anything that was said in this thread. To be honest, I can see that DE is trying to somehow fix this bs, but patch after patch, there are still many unsolved problems that the old system didn't have.

Now to your other post,

What I've gathered from it was that you hate endless missions. Well, since everything that you said is just an opinion, I and other veteran players actually liked having a challenge in the game. Right now you can only play the game in amateur mode - that's the current system. I can tell you that really enjoy that difficulty, but for many others it's just boring. 

Many people here talk about how fast it is to get prime parts now. Well, getting the reward might be faster I guess, since the mission a joke now. But is it really faster?

Let's see... First you have Relic farming, then you have tracer farming and once you get enough of those, you can finally waste 20 mins on getting a full squad to run a SINGLE Radiant mission. Oh yeah, it's totally faster. You couldn't "waste" time for a couple of rotation Cs, but you can waste hours of playing bs missions and talking to people. 

Say, have you tried farming any of the old primes? Do even you know how much time it will take for anyone to get a full Radiant squad for something like that?! Yesterday it took me roughly 20 mins to set-up a squad for the Nekros BP. TWENTY MINUTES FOR THE NEKROS BP! You know, we didn't have that problem in the old system. Instead of actually playing the game, I had to waste time in spamming the recruitment chat. 

Oh and I bet you're thinking - but you can play the mission alone. That would be the case if it was the old system. In the old system it didn't matter if you were a squad of four or a squad of one - you'd get the same reward in the end. Right now, if you decide to do a solo Radiant mission, you'd be wasting time. Time that you need - since you're farming far more sh*t right now.

And while I'm still on the subject of old prime parts, tell me, how would a newbie get all those parts? To be fair the mission is much much easier, but now he has a different problem - getting the relics. In the old system, I could've helped him and use my Keys to run any mission. I can't do sh*t now... 

Also, about your claim how it's a good thing that you're not getting rare cores now, I'll have you know that T4 Interception gave you tones of 5x Rare fusion cores. It was a pretty good place to farm them and prime parts like the Akstiletto reciever. Of course, T4 Interception was hard... Certainly not amateur level content. 

@-S-I-L-V-E-R-

Well I got Volt, Vauban, Ash, Trinity and Nova after the relic change. Barely even used radiant keys, just ran intact ones with friends. 3 Nekros Prime sets after 2 weeks, and a Tigris Prime set too, BTW. All I'm missing is Galatine P BP, but I don't feel like farming it yet.

Just so you know, you don't need to run a full radiant squad nor even using traces. Those just make it faster. Not using those would basically be old void. Only difference now is that you can't stockpile old relics for newer primes. Good thing about that is you can farm Vaulted stuff in your own time.

I guess challenge is fun, but doing that challenge in the same old boring tileset wasn't fun for me.

Several reasons I, personally, disagree, please to do take offence to it as these are reasons specific to me I enjoy void 2.0 very much and I really hope it isn't changed back:

-Vaulted things:  Since they stay in relics you don't have to worry about spending all your time in void missions before something is vaulted since you can always use the relics later.

-No more waiting 20min or 20 waves in a survival or defence for a chance at rotation C, now it's only 5 waves or 5min.  And no more having to worry about staying for 5 hours and getting "The most out of your key".  Stress relieved.

-Picking what your team mates get:  before we would all get the same things, even if we don't have the relic of the thing we want, we could still get it from other people, or just grab whatever when going after junk prime.

-Easier to get rid of relics.  I know this is the opposite for most people, but I like to clear out most invasions, syndicate missions, not-so-bad alerts, whenever I can.  This also includes getting rid of my relics and getting a prime part for each.  This ties back to my second reason of not having to wait 5 hours to "get the most out of it".

-Not double the farm IMO.  Again, this is me personally, but I get all my relics/keys, mods, drops, everything really passively with a few exceptions.  Thus the only thing I ever really farm for is credits, and that's generally only after mass trading or when baro comes and I intend on getting EVERYTHING (lol)

2 hours ago, -S-I-L-V-E-R- said:

If the charge is so much better, you wouldn't had a 27-28 pages in the feedback thread filled with valid complains - not that you've read them or anything that was said in this thread. To be honest, I can see that DE is trying to somehow fix this bs, but patch after patch, there are still many unsolved problems that the old system didn't have.

If WoW is much better than it was now, why so many think Vanilla WoW was the best? Or that TBC was the best? or that WotLK was the best? Nostalgia. Humans are fixated on  the past, "the past was much better" is everywhere, even on Warframe, what with the Golden Empire of the Orokin, but on closer inspection you realise the past s*cked, and that's true in Warframe and IRL too.

What I've gathered from it was that you hate endless missions. Well, since everything that you said is just an opinion, I and other veteran players actually liked having a challenge in the game. Right now you can only play the game in amateur mode - that's the current system. I can tell you that really enjoy that difficulty, but for many others it's just boring. 

I don't hate all endless missions, just Cryopod Defense and Mobile Defense, I like the other modes and Sortie Defense, simply because I hate defending useless junk, at least the Excavators are doing something visually. Challenge? more like "cheesing". Lvl scaling is not challenge, Conclave is challenge, because it's focused on skill rather than gear, Nightwatch was challenge because they could kick your arse without needing to be bulletsponges or endless hordes or Eximus or Nullifiers. Wanna see the difference between lvl scaling and challenge? go to simulacrum and defeat all 3 lvl 100 Raptors one at a time and after that try facing them all at the same time but lvl 50. Boring was staring at the same wall for hours, every single dam day, doing exactly the same, problem the fissure system solved.

Many people here talk about how fast it is to get prime parts now. Well, getting the reward might be faster I guess, since the mission a joke now. But is it really faster?

It is faster, mathematically prove by people with more knowlegde than me who bothered to do the research on that.

Let's see... First you have Relic farming, then you have tracer farming and once you get enough of those, you can finally waste 20 mins on getting a full squad to run a SINGLE Radiant mission. Oh yeah, it's totally faster. You couldn't "waste" time for a couple of rotation Cs, but you can waste hours of playing bs missions and talking to people. 

You don't need full Radiant squads. I just get a Relic to Radiant and run the mission, end of the story, if I feel like sharing my radiant I run public. That perfectionist "4 Radiant Squad" is the cause of frustration, not the system itselft, you just managed to make a good system into a grueling grind instead of playing for Fun and letting the rewards come to you. Hey, that's another paralell to Conclave, those who play it for Fun never really get tired of it, those who play for reward find a grind.

Say, have you tried farming any of the old primes? Do even you know how much time it will take for anyone to get a full Radiant squad for something like that?! Yesterday it took me roughly 20 mins to set-up a squad for the Nekros BP. TWENTY MINUTES FOR THE NEKROS BP! You know, we didn't have that problem in the old system. Instead of actually playing the game, I had to waste time in spamming the recruitment chat. 

I haven't bothered farming primes really, and unlike old Void, DE didn't shove every single part behind a RotC or T3. Some parts are on the "common" quality, so you can farm for those parts on non-radiant and then use the traces you got to radiant a relic with the reward on the "rare", or use them on the 50VT if it's on the Uncommon.

Oh and I bet you're thinking - but you can play the mission alone. That would be the case if it was the old system. In the old system it didn't matter if you were a squad of four or a squad of one - you'd get the same reward in the end. Right now, if you decide to do a solo Radiant mission, you'd be wasting time. Time that you need - since you're farming far more sh*t right now.

Yeah, because you could run Interception or Defense solo with your favorite frame... oh wait, no you couldn't, you needed the most cheesy metabuild to even try, otherwise you were expected to pug and pray you recruited useful people with their metabuilds or rely on your clan/alliance.

And while I'm still on the subject of old prime parts, tell me, how would a newbie get all those parts? To be fair the mission is much much easier, but now he has a different problem - getting the relics. In the old system, I could've helped him and use my Keys to run any mission. I can't do sh*t now... 

Relics they get from almost everywhere? I have an endless suply of meso and Lith fissures just from running spy missions to lvl up stuff (and for Fun, because I like spy) or the ocassional excavation for cryo or Fun. Remember me how many different missions awarded the much needed keys? T3/4 were just Interception, so if you didn't like interception you were scr*wed.

Also, about your claim how it's a good thing that you're not getting rare cores now, I'll have you know that T4 Interception gave you tones of 5x Rare fusion cores. It was a pretty good place to farm them and prime parts like the Akstiletto reciever. Of course, T4 Interception was hard... Certainly not amateur level content.

Interception was not hard, it was a cakewalk, until lvl scaling kick'ed in, which as I explained above is not skill, it's a gearcheck (or cheesecheck). Yeah, I liked R5 Cores, on RotA, not on godam RotC!

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎19 at 10:01 AM, Nazrethim said:

Relics they get from almost everywhere? I have an endless suply of meso and Lith fissures just from running spy missions to lvl up stuff (and for Fun, because I like spy) or the ocassional excavation for cryo or Fun. Remember me how many different missions awarded the much needed keys? T3/4 were just Interception, so if you didn't like interception you were scr*wed.

This is wrong.  All T3 keys could drop in high-level survival, defense, excavation, and spy.  T4 keys were added to Dark Sector high-level survival and excavation shortly after people complained about being forced to run interception.

Yeah, because you could run Interception or Defense solo with your favorite frame... oh wait, no you couldn't, you needed the most cheesy metabuild to even try, otherwise you were expected to pug and pray you recruited useful people with their metabuilds or rely on your clan/alliance.

Wrong again.  I could easily solo 20 waves/4 rounds with any equipment I wanted.  Defense does require Frost, but other than that, if you're skilled, anything works.

unlike old Void, DE didn't shove every single part behind a RotC or T3. Some parts are on the "common" quality, so you can farm for those parts on non-radiant and then use the traces you got to radiant a relic with the reward on the "rare", or use them on the 50VT if it's on the Uncommon.

Actually, DE did in fact shove a quarter of the parts behind rotation B and C.  Remember those Axi relics?  They don't drop anywhere other than rotation B, rotation C, and syndicates, and they're not even guaranteed anymore.  Some parts may be common, and you can farm those while getting traces, but first you need to waste your time farming relics.  Additionally, you run out of common parts to farm long before you have enough traces to make enough Radiants to get the uncommons and rares.

You don't need full Radiant squads. I just get a Relic to Radiant and run the mission, end of the story, if I feel like sharing my radiant I run public. That perfectionist "4 Radiant Squad" is the cause of frustration, not the system itselft, you just managed to make a good system into a grueling grind instead of playing for Fun and letting the rewards come to you. Hey, that's another paralell to Conclave, those who play it for Fun never really get tired of it, those who play for reward find a grind.

No, the system is definitely the cause of the frustration, and the 4-Radiant runs are an attempt to alleviate the frustration.  We're making a grueling grind just a bit less grueling, and at this point, anything helps.  When most people play for fun, they don't want to run random starchart missions; they run high-level survival and stay as long as possible.  They attempt to run various missions in complete stealth.  They sit around a cryopod and shoot all the enemies that blindly charge in.  They don't like to run through random missions, which is why Ignis/World on Fire Ember has always been a thing.  It's why Miasma Saryn has always been a thing.  It's why a lot of 4-spam builds have always been a thing.

1 hour ago, Telogor said:

This is wrong.  All T3 keys could drop in high-level survival, defense, excavation, and spy.  T4 keys were added to Dark Sector high-level survival and excavation shortly after people complained about being forced to run interception.

Yeah, near the end of the Void 1.0 T4 keys droped on Survivals,Defense and Excavation, because I did spent a lot of time on Hieracon getting to RotC to get Life Strikes for sale, never got a single T4 key until it was turned into Excavation. And while Spy DID drop T3, it was saturated with T2 keys even on the highest lvl Spy missions (something that's kinda true now because no Axi relic drops from Tikoloshe, Sedna, the highest spy). For the majority of Warframe, there were Sedna Interception for T3s, Draco for T4s, and if you liked Spy.. Rosalinda for T4Sab (rarely, as it was still choke-full of useless T2s)

Wrong again.  I could easily solo 20 waves/4 rounds with any equipment I wanted.  Defense does require Frost, but other than that, if you're skilled, anything works.

"skilled"; funny word, I don't recall needing skills, just a deployable bubble and a good gun. So if you liked a Warframe without a mass-murder nuke or a deployable bubble you were scr*wed.

Actually, DE did in fact shove a quarter of the parts behind rotation B and C.  Remember those Axi relics?  They don't drop anywhere other than rotation B, rotation C, and syndicates, and they're not even guaranteed anymore.  Some parts may be common, and you can farm those while getting traces, but first you need to waste your time farming relics.  Additionally, you run out of common parts to farm long before you have enough traces to make enough Radiants to get the uncommons and rares.

Or... run a Fissure until RotB/C and get traces while you get your Axi relics. I do acknowledge that DE should have added Axi relics to Sedna and maybe Pluto Spy missions.

No, the system is definitely the cause of the frustration, and the 4-Radiant runs are an attempt to alleviate the frustration. 

You assemble 4-Rads to alleviate frustration, and create the frustration by doing so, the cicle is complete.

We're making a grueling grind just a bit less grueling, and at this point, anything helps. 

Have you tried taking a deep breath, then a deep sigh, relax a bit and then resume your treasure hunt? I mean, those new Primes aren't going anywhere.

On 19-9-2016 at 1:52 PM, secret9005 said:

@-S-I-L-V-E-R-

Well I got Volt, Vauban, Ash, Trinity and Nova after the relic change. Barely even used radiant keys, just ran intact ones with friends. 3 Nekros Prime sets after 2 weeks, and a Tigris Prime set too, BTW. All I'm missing is Galatine P BP, but I don't feel like farming it yet.

Just so you know, you don't need to run a full radiant squad nor even using traces. Those just make it faster. Not using those would basically be old void. Only difference now is that you can't stockpile old relics for newer primes. Good thing about that is you can farm Vaulted stuff in your own time.

I guess challenge is fun, but doing that challenge in the same old boring tileset wasn't fun for me.

You've just been lucky. So far running like 15 radiant relics I've never got a part I was after. Moreover farming Void Traces is almost as boring as solo Tower Defense at this point.

Not using a radiant squad is, btw, objectively worse than solo in old void (someone crunched the number early after the change, probably can still find it somewhere on Reddit).

1 minute ago, marelooke said:

You've just been lucky. So far running like 15 radiant relics I've never got a part I was after. Moreover farming Void Traces is almost as boring as solo Tower Defense at this point.

Not using a radiant squad is, btw, objectively worse than solo in old void (someone crunched the number early after the change, probably can still find it somewhere on Reddit).

5% for rares back then IIRC and 2% for intact, 4% 25 traces 6% for 50 and 10% for 100. Besides it's still RNG.

When we complained about the old void, people said 'It's just RNG'. It's the same now. 'It's just RNG'.

On 9/22/2016 at 0:48 PM, kyori said:

Whenever I feel frustrated in getting something in the game... I always think "this game is free"... and it holds me back a little not to be so harsh on the game. lol

That's...actually a phenomenal piece of advice.  I had never really consciously thought about that before.  Good on ya, mate!