Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank 9 test bugged.

Bulvaani

So, i got my mastery rank 8 bar full yesterday and obviously went straight to complete it. It's the stealth test where you need to sneak around and stealth kill the mobs without being spotted. And i found a bug that when i initiated the stealth execute on some of the enemies they just gave zero fucks and spotted me mid melee swing, which happened 3 times in a row causing me to fail the test. And today i decided to try again, i actually got further than yesterday but the same bug #*($%%@ me again on the last few mobs. Anyone else with this problem or just me ? And im using lvl 30 War if that has any difference. Would appreciate a fix or something.

7 hours ago, Bulvaani said:

They just turn around with 5% hp and detect me

You don't kill them instantly with the finisher? You can practise the test in a relay, try to test some other weapons, maybe you don'have enough damage. If I get home I will do the MR-9 test again, maybe I can find out more.

Aand it's 4 days now. And i do kill most of the mobs instantly with the finisher but some mobs just interrupt my "execute" animation to detect me. And i should have enough damage, i mean my war has a catalyst in it and it clears pretty much anything to level 60 in one-shot. Will try to test some other weapons i suppose.

6 minutes ago, Bulvaani said:

Aand it's 4 days now. And i do kill most of the mobs instantly with the finisher but some mobs just interrupt my "execute" animation to detect me. And i should have enough damage, i mean my war has a catalyst in it and it clears pretty much anything to level 60 in one-shot. Will try to test some other weapons i suppose.

Why don't you try the Kestrel, Glaive, Redeemer or Sarpa? They At least Kestrel and Glaive are really silent

On 31/08/2016 at 2:19 AM, Bulvaani said:

So, i got my mastery rank 8 bar full yesterday and obviously went straight to complete it. It's the stealth test where you need to sneak around and stealth kill the mobs without being spotted. And i found a bug that when i initiated the stealth execute on some of the enemies they just gave zero fucks and spotted me mid melee swing, which happened 3 times in a row causing me to fail the test. And today i decided to try again, i actually got further than yesterday but the same bug #*($%%@ me again on the last few mobs. Anyone else with this problem or just me ? And im using lvl 30 War if that has any difference. Would appreciate a fix or something.

War has a 2 hit stealth execute animation, I often find when using the weapon that if you do not kill them when you stomp on them they turn slightly before getting killed the the second swing... during this time they won't alert others but become semi-alerted themselves which will cause the MR-9 test to fail

I did this yesterday and only got caught when i was in their sights. I ended up using my glaive. In the glaive you need only 3 mods to get this done. Reach, Quick Return, and Whirlwind. My friend gave me those mods. I am not one to be stealthy. I'm the one who goes charging head first into combat and says "don't worry guys i can handle this" and die. lol

This made it easier for me honestly. Didn't have to wait long for the return. in fact the reach helped so much that on the 3rd platform of enemies to kill, i didn't have to go near the towers i was able to kill them all. I got detected one time but thats because i made an oppsie and bullet jumped where i shouldn't have. :p Make sure those 3 mods are FULLY POWERED too.

Glaive Mods I used

• 2 months later...
On 11/18/2016 at 4:25 PM, Gogetters said:

Mobs spawned facing me repeatedly which immediately fails the mission, screw this.

This exact thing just happened to me. I got detected once and after that, the first guy kept spawning facing me and detecting before I could even move.

6 hours ago, Glyphik said:

This exact thing just happened to me. I got detected once and after that, the first guy kept spawning facing me and detecting before I could even move.

Yup. Same here. If we're supposed to have 3 tries, it'd be nice to ACTUALLY have 3 tries.

On 11/21/2016 at 9:26 AM, Glyphik said:

Same thing, It's extremely frustrating as I've finished all the planets yet for 3 days now I've been unable to rank up. 

I've also found that the 2nd row of cover on the right side, before the pillar is bugged/glitchy. You get near it and you instantly pop on top of it. 

• 2 weeks later...