The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Brought You To/how Did You Discover Warframe?

Zeus154

i saw it while brwosing through the steam store some months ago. but somehow it didnt look very interesting, rather boring. well, after some time passing by i remembered that game (browsing through the steam store of course), and decided to give it a try, since it was f2p.

and it gave me a big grin and 'pee in the eye', as we say here. xD

Hm? A thread like this? Oh well, I got time to burn, so here goes:

Was introduced to Warframe by my friend who was an extremely big fan of Sci-Fi Games. Although initially I ignored him, I was eventually persuaded by his incessant pestering in getting me to play this game of his that he loved so much. Reluctant and skeptical, I went on to try the game out, and I have never regretted that choice I made, the gameplay was so addictive and although at times you curse RNG for the resources you are trying to obtain and the amount of grinding needed to be put in the game, all my effort pumped into this game was nevertheless rewarding. Initially I was quite incapable of playing this kind of game, I rushed blindly into groups of enemies and ended up dying real quickly as Loki was my starter frame of choice as I liked the theme of Stealth through invisibility and I thought that fitted well into the Space Ninja type of game that Warframe is.

Despite being terrible, I was asked to hit the forums and refer to the websites on tips for playing this game effectively, and I have been foruming up till now. Created a clan on my own, but I ended up leaving my own clan (Before Update 8) and went on to join the ranks of Gryphus Tech Corporation, which is the clan I am in currently. Nowadays I tend to emo in Mobile Defence Missions, occasionally going on Void runs with my friends and dueling, just for the pure fun.

Okay, great-grandmother story finished =)

-Your average Tenno,

X3Evanescence