The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Brought You To/how Did You Discover Warframe?

Zeus154

I heard about it in late 2012, checked out a gameplay vid of a guy killing stuff over and over on his excalibur and I thought it was exclusively horde mode i.e. kinda boring.

Then my friends started talking about it, and I thought it'd be cool if it was pvp and I could have like a melee weapon build and go around cuttin fools.

Then I saw totalbiscuit's look at it, and I saw there was no pvp. I was disappoint.

But my friends wanted to play it anyway, so we searched the net for some CB keys (I think it was mmobomb having a giveaway) and away we went. Eventually, I liked it despite the fact that it wasn't pvp focused.

FatalX7 would not stop spamming a thread on Nexon Forums about this game in Closed Beta called Warframe...

He's a pretty smart guy and doesn't afraid of nothing so I asked him for a Beta Key and then we did not afraid of much at all...

So...FatalX7 is whom I have to thank...

E3

I saw a wallrun in a third person shooter

My mind said: "GunZ, this is GunZ, play now"

Tears, download, first mission. Happiness.

I needed a GunZ fix after it was destroyed by the garbage company known as Aeria...

Needless to say, Digital Extremes has made me happier than Maiet or Ijji ever did.

My brother showed my an early teaser trailer of Warframe, on the YouTubes.

Sooner or later, closed beta was up, and I got access.

What's your story?

I'm a huge fan of Team Fortress 2 and started watching vids by a guy who goes by tf2Gentlemen he got into early beta and uploaded a vid thought it looked cool saw it on steam flipped and fell in love