direct loadout selection

kazenioware

Wouldn't it be nice if we were able to access and change our loadouts from the mission / navigationscreen

then we wouldn't have to change the screen from mission>arsenal>loadout (and eventually back)

oh wouldn't it be nice to play better together

in the kind of world where loadouts belong

You know it's gonna make it that much better

when we can choose much faster and slay together

oh wouldn't it be nice

1 minute ago, kazenioware said:

For that i wouldn't care to pay 20p the slot like you do offer already.

lol id happily pay 500p to unlock E F for all frames and weapons on top of A B C

and id pay 50p for each new full loadoutslot on top of the ones from mastery ranks

1 minute ago, Weidro said:

lol id happily pay 500p to unlock E F for all frames and weapons on top of A B C

and id pay 50p for each new full loadoutslot on top of the ones from mastery ranks

1 minute ago, Weidro said:

baby steps, baby steps...

just because some can pay much more doesn't mean everyone can.

Some cosmetic features can and should be more expensive than others.

But you have to be careful if you charge to much for gameplay features, even if they are not absolutely necessary to play the game.

If you cut out or reduce comfort functions upgradeable only to (high) payment WF would loose more players then it should.

yeah, I would like a more direct link to loadouts, something like how we use the Gear key in-game.

And... and I still hate having to press Esc to accept an invite, or to see how the squad is builded.

Archived