Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Update 1

[DE]Megan

The Silver Grove: Update 1

New TennoGen Items!
UzYdCX0.jpg
Tenno! Launch Warframe through Steam to gain access to the Steam Market to purchase the latest TennoGen skins and support community creators!

If you are a content creator we will be giving you your skin, so don't buy your own item! 

Syandanas: 
DNLC7yX.jpg
Maharliqa Syandana by led2012
Sciathin Syandana by Master Noob
Disconnect Syandana by Faven_PS
Teplo Syandana by FrellingHazmot
Ayla Syandana by Cobalt

Skins/Deluxe Skins: 
ezsyef7.jpg
Nyx Athena Helmet/skin by prosetisen
Volt Graxx Helmet/skin by Faven_PS
Excalibur Caduto Helmet/skin by Hitsu San
Excalibur Graxx Helmet/skin by Faven_PS
Valkyr Graxx Helmet/skin by Faven_PS

r7mGYMm.jpg
Mirage Graxx Skin by Faven_PS
Mirage Sigyn Skin by novadragon01
Excalibur Apex Skin by antoineflemming
Rhino Vojnik Battle-Damaged Skin by Volkovyi
Rhino Graxx Skin by Faven_PS

Helmets: 
QXStNL2.jpg
Mirage Jolli Helmet by Cheshire
Nova Fusion Helmet by Coridium
Zephyr Migisi Helmet by FrellingHazmot
Vauban Chapelon Helmet by Rekkou
Loki Ersatz Helmet by Rekkou
Frost Jotun Helmet by malayu & Stenchfury

New Augments!
HJODmoy.jpg
These Augments can be purchased from the appropriate Syndicates with Standing. 

Valkyr: Hysteria: Hysterical Assault - Use Secondary Fire to leap onto enemies up to 30m away.
Ember: Accelerant: Flash Accelerant - Accelerant gives +50% casting speed and +50% Fire damage to allies within range.
Inaros: Sandstorm: Elemental Sandstorm - Sandstorm has a 50% chance of inflicting status effects based on the damage types and mods equipped melee weapon.

New Emotes
You can now Kneel, Bent Knee Kneel, and Sit!

Additions

• We have added the option to customize a ‘Quick Progress View’ in your key bindings. This will allow you to scroll through your rewards as previously holding own ‘Tab’ to ‘View Mission Progress’ did not permit this.
  • Added a counter for each player using buff indicators. This will show when ‘Show Player List’ is enabled in HUD options.

Conclave and Lunaro Fixes

• Fixed the scoreboard not disappearing when dead in Conclave and during replays in Lunaro.

Changes 

• Improved the combo fluidity for the Bullet Dance Mod and fixed issues with executing combos. 
  • The Lotus will now inform you of your location to the Shrine when finding it outside of The Silver Grove quest. 
  • Optimized font storage to reduce memory footprint and update size.
  • Improved shadow precision for DirectX 10  and 11. May also reduce GPU memory usage slightly.
  • Improved navigation for AI around the cryopod in Corpus ship defense missions.
  • Removed a delay intended to fix frame rate when auto reloading a weapon. This primarily affected the Vectis and Tigris due to frequent reloading.
  • Alerts that reward Endo will be displayed the same as Credit Alert rewards, with the Endo icon displayed instead of the word Endo.

Fixes

• Fixed issues with being active in Titania's Razorwing preventing the effects of Tribute buffs and Spellbind self-casts.
  • Fixed a long performance hitch upon entering the Shrine mission without an Apothic in The Silver Grove quest.
  • Fixed Paracyst’s alt fire not being able to pull ragolled enemies (e.g. From Titania’s Spellbind & Lantern).
  • Fixed Raptor NS missing a Codex entry. 
  • Fixed Cephalon Fragment markers appearing as a default icon for Hosts.
  • Fixed no VO playing when nearing the Shrine in The Silver Grove quest. 
  • Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning ability stats to show health-orb drop chance as a proper percentage rather than a fractional probability.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while using Nekros’ Desecrate. 
  • Fixed the Operator room music continuing to play when selecting the Market/Starchart from the menu. 
  • Fixed the Second Dream quest key being given as a reward from completing the Natah quest. Players must complete the Uranus to Neptune Junction as intended.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality when viewing the End of Mission screen in a Sortie.  Investigating!
  • Fixed a loss of functionality when pressing ‘Enter’ while in the menu.
  • Fixed colliding into uneven walls can causing spontaneous death in Archwing.
  • Fixed a lighting issue in the Solar Chart.
  • Fixed various crashes.
  • Fixed various localization errors.

Yo Tenno, your old boy Sniper is back!

unknown.png

So, it's been a while! How you all been?

Lets get to business, my main focus here will be Raids (sorry, again, yes I know), Titania and Links. 

I would love to see Titania's Razorwing melee get a slight buff, as currently it is almost a detriment to her kit. She is not a very tough frame, so to have a weak melee really punishes Titania for daring to dive in to cut enemies up. I feel it should either have the status and speed upped or have the crit boosted just a tad (+5% perhaps?).

Also, currently the Jordas Verdict is still a very restrictive chore at times. The archwing sections are still a tad too clunky to allow proper movement through the tunnels, thus (without Amesha) it can be an absolute pain to navigate or downright impossible without specific mods or Shield Restores. 

Finally, and I speak as a Guide here, it would be wonderful to have more [item] tags introduced, especially ones that link to characters or concepts. A link to [Baro Kiteer] would give players access to some more information that isn't too easily conveyed in region chat, or [] links directly to planets with the resources shown, just to let players aim for a planet in future!

Edited by Orthelius

I know you guys said you are working on bringing endless missions back into favor, but I hope it is a top priority. Every week I lose more vet friends through boredom, we need challenge.

Edited by Vuli

Well, I was hoping for something a bit more loaded *cough* weapon *cough*. Really few fixes I see too -- are you guys already pouring all the resources at full capacity to the release for the War Within? :) I sure hope so!

Edited by NightmareT12

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed issues with being active in Titania's Razorwing preventing the effects of Tribute buffs and Spellbind self-casts.

Nice

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Valkyr: Hysteria: Hysterical Assault - Use Secondary Fire to leap onto enemies up to 30m away.

Cause Hysteria was no doubt the thing that needs improvements on Valkyr.