[DE]Megan

The Silver Grove: Update 1

Yo Tenno, your old boy Sniper is back!

unknown.png

So, it's been a while! How you all been?

Lets get to business, my main focus here will be Raids (sorry, again, yes I know), Titania and Links. 

I would love to see Titania's Razorwing melee get a slight buff, as currently it is almost a detriment to her kit. She is not a very tough frame, so to have a weak melee really punishes Titania for daring to dive in to cut enemies up. I feel it should either have the status and speed upped or have the crit boosted just a tad (+5% perhaps?).

Also, currently the Jordas Verdict is still a very restrictive chore at times. The archwing sections are still a tad too clunky to allow proper movement through the tunnels, thus (without Amesha) it can be an absolute pain to navigate or downright impossible without specific mods or Shield Restores. 

Finally, and I speak as a Guide here, it would be wonderful to have more [item] tags introduced, especially ones that link to characters or concepts. A link to [Baro Kiteer] would give players access to some more information that isn't too easily conveyed in region chat, or [] links directly to planets with the resources shown, just to let players aim for a planet in future!

Edited by Orthelius
  • Upvote 68

YAY Tennogen!

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

Edited by JudgeFromHell
  • Upvote 30

Please revert archwing movement changes AT LEAST in JV

JV is designed with vanilla controls, it should be that way.

Edited by iWitcher
  • Upvote 10

I know you guys said you are working on bringing endless missions back into favor, but I hope it is a top priority. Every week I lose more vet friends through boredom, we need challenge.

Edited by Vuli
  • Upvote 38

hype~

Valkyr: Hysteria: Hysterical Assault - Use Secondary Fire to leap onto enemies up to 30m away.

The Berserker Has Awakened.

Edited by PookieNumnums
  • Upvote 11

That's not a real update. Where is "The War Within"??? It,s 1,5 months late!!!

Edited by C_Phoenix
correction
  • Upvote 20

For the love of Space Mom, Space Dad, Space Ninjas, Space Magic, Space God, Lootcifer, and Tyl Regor, please no more Nova pieces ._.

Edited by SpaceBad
  • Upvote 2

Just now, C_Phoenix said:

That's not an update. Where is "The War Within"??? It,s 1,5 months late!!!

*prods you with prova* Settle down citizen.

• Upvote 25

Well, I was hoping for something a bit more loaded *cough* weapon *cough*. Really few fixes I see too -- are you guys already pouring all the resources at full capacity to the release for the War Within? :) I sure hope so!

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed issues with being active in Titania's Razorwing preventing the effects of Tribute buffs and Spellbind self-casts.

Nice

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Valkyr: Hysteria: Hysterical Assault - Use Secondary Fire to leap onto enemies up to 30m away.

Cause Hysteria was no doubt the thing that needs improvements on Valkyr.

• Upvote 6

If I may point out, why is the Vojnik Rhino helmet image rendered with the default colors on the helmet but not the body? In the image.

• Upvote 6