Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Update 1

[DE]Megan

Anyone else getting no UI text with this update? Login screen has empty text fields and text-less buttons and all functionality is gone too (can't log in at all).

Edit: Never mind, the launcher for some reason decided to only download part of the update and then call it quits, rerunning the launcher fixed it.

Edited by PAX_NL

Huh.

What is this?

Athena Nyx skin is finally released?

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Guess I'm about to furiously throw Steam money in.

6 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia1 said:

What If I don't use steam? Can I still get the items?

Nope, sorry, mate, Workshop Tennogen skins are available in Steam-client WF only :c

Edited by Thundervision

1 minute ago, Demoonic said:

The Graxx Excalibur skin is not using the correct helmet. 

It certainyl doenst. I was really excited to see this skin, especaily wiht its new helmet design,b ut it is using the retextured standard helmet.
The frontpage showing the Graxx helmet is missleading, unless we are missing something.

Edited by Cebius

Why are some frames seriously being neglected? Excalibur already has more than enough, yet frames like Equinox, Ember, Chroma and plenty of others are just being ignored.

And no, I'm not saying these skins are bad. Not in any way whatsoever, but it's odd the other frames are being neglected.

Pleeeaaaase get around to removing Arcane Distillers. I have Arcane Energize maxed, I want to hop it around between Syandas. But it's so good that I can't not use it, so I just end up always using the same syandana all the time. I used to buy every Syandana that came out, now I don't collect them anymore. ! I'm -dying- for the change you guys promised about making removing Arcanes free. It's not like Distillers give you any profit, they can only be bought with syndicate standing. <3

... still, I been waiting for this Ember augment. Thankee. I'm happy it gives fire damage buff too.

Edited by Yuni_Hermit

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Operator room music continuing to play when selecting the Market/Starchart from the menu.

Not cool. If you're going to fix this, then please give us a proper music player that's designed to work throughout the Orbiter.