Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Update 1

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, Demoonic said:

The Graxx Excalibur skin is not using the correct helmet. 

Yeah, I noticed that. And my Tennogen skin (Excalibur Apex) doesn't seem to have its PBR metal, nor is it the updated version. I'm sure it'll be fixed by the next hotfix.

3 minutes ago, Kazray said:

It doesn't have the Excalibur TennoGen helmet that was shown in the picture above. It's different in game. I am a little disappointed with that. Everything else is as previewed in the pictures above. :|

Which Excalibur Skin are you referring to? 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Which Excalibur Skin are you referring to? 

Its the Graxx skin. It suppsoed to have its own original helmet, but it is using the standard helmet but retextured.

The frontpage is misleading it heavly.

Edited by Cebius
fixing some typos, i hate my aphasia

14 minutes ago, The_Somber_Cat said:

Still no fix for conclave karak skin not working on karak Wraith

Yeah. Make that a top priority, guys! Don't fix gameplay or bugs, make sure to fix *a* skin on *a* weapon - in conclave - bc it's important to me and the 3 people I play with in conclave! (Am I out of the loop or is there still no universally agreed upon symbol for *SARCASM*!!)

Seriously. You guys need to get a life. If the only problem you have with a game of this size is a one-off cosmetic bug, then it's the best game ever in the history of games.

@DE - Thanks for the hard work and focus on things that matter. Cheers.

20 minutes ago, C_Phoenix said:

That's not a real update. Where is "The War Within"??? It,s 1,5 months late!!!

We just got titanita, new auras, Nekros, etc. I say they wait a month at least to drop War within anyway. Rather have WW October 1 and the next update Jan 1 than WW Sept 1 and the next update Jan 1..... No reason not to let us enjoy these new toys and let them polish or start on the next update even. We have some things to occupy us for a few weeks.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Our team is aware and fixing, thanks! 

Are they also aware of the texture errors when used on the normal Karak? The magazine and cloth-physics portion of the strap that's wrapped around the body are still on the default texture.

The Excalibur Caduto skin's not functioning as intended (colours seem off, not all of it can be painted). This had been seen with it's helmet, which was accidentally leaked earlier. It's interesting that these have come out with The Silver Grove rather than War Within, though.