Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Update 1

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Using a conversion rate of $1->20p (the 1000p option without a coupon), a $7 skin is 140p. Most plat skins are more than that.

Yeah but most people buy plat at the rate for 1/40 or 1/80. I mean 50% offs are common enough, buying more than 1000 at a time,  also trading for it, 3000 awarded in dec streams, plat from prime access they bought. The $ cost of plat is nowhere NEAR $1 per 20 in the real world.

Edited by Shockwave-

4 minutes ago, -Eru-Iluvatar said:

If I had the necessary skills to make a good skin, I'd do so.

And even if they're made by the community, as they are, it's up to DE to accept them, no? Or am I wrong in that regard? As far as I know, DE has the final say on which skins, syandanas, etc. get accepted into the game.

Yep... so they get 12 excal skins submitted, 2 Rhinos and 1 Mirage skin. What do you think the acceptance ratio is gonna be? You are assuming somehow they are rejecting quality sins for these other frames you like when reality is more likely there either are none or the few that are made are not good enough quality for DE to put their name them.

5 minutes ago, -.Archer.- said:

I can confirm you get the alt helmet when you buy the skin. even though it only shows the default, you do get both. 

I took your word for it and it is true. Was worreid that i wouldnt be getting the helmet too.

But it certainly is a little misleading when the old helmet shows up.

7 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Using a conversion rate of $1->20p (the 1000p option without a coupon), a $7 skin is 140p. Most plat skins are more than that.

Plat has zero real life value. Once you turn your money into platinum it has devalued to $0.00. I say this because i've earned most of my plat in game and its an important difference to note. Also most plat is purchased with 50% or 75% off coupons.

Edited by Skaleek

9 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Aren't they made by the community? So if everyone loves Excal he'll get more skins I guess. I was under the impression these weren't made by DE so they are extras. Take what you get and all. I guess if you like those other frames go make some skins for them?

Excalibur is death bro, I barely see him ingame then why we should get skins when most of the people did not play with him ?. DE killed Excalibur, like some frames as well and they  will continue to kill warframes.

Edited by Rubicon2.0

1 minute ago, Shockwave- said:

Yep... so they get 12 excal skins submitted, 2 Rhinos and 1 Mirage skin. What do you think the acceptance ratio is gonna be? You are assuming somehow they are rejecting quality sins for these other frames you like when reality is more likely there either are none or the few that are made are not good enough quality for DE to put their name them.

You are missing my point completely.

some thing has defently gone wrong in this update im getting sent to the wrong mission, some times even wrong planet and type of mission, im seeing syndicat missions with no reputation reward, im joining teams where i can't see the little icon for the other persons, im doing the right alert but not getting the mod, i still have problems even in solo where mobs just pop in right in front of me hasnt ben a problem before not this one but the one before.

this one needed a bit more work guys

oh and a quick question whats with the getting kicked over the edge by a mob and your not allowed to use skills for the next 3-4 seks ?

Edited by spiritdk
forgoth to mention

still no fix for: 

basically, the Embolist syndicate mod (which make the embolist have 300 mag size at max rank) only works when you're the host/playing solo. when you start you have only 100 mag size, then you have to reload to get the rest of the mag size. and that's pretty much the whole clip