Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Update 1

[DE]Megan

First thanks for the hard work... and I hate to ask for more but.. any word on the map overlay problems?(Btw it's slightly better... 50% it starts in overlay the other 50% it's in the top corner.) And are animal instinct / thief's wit going to be fixed any time soon? I'm sorry but this glow mechanic is killing me... I can see mods from maybe 20 meters away but at that point they've been on my map for 10 meters so why bother?

Edited by Uzkost

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Valkyr: Hysteria: Hysterical Assault - Use Secondary Fire to leap onto enemies up to 30m away.
Ripline? What's that?  (Guess it'll stay a PvP skill, now.)
Ember: Accelerant: Flash Accelerant - Accelerant gives +50% casting speed and +50% Fire damage to allies within range.
Speaking of dead... There goes edit: the potential of Firefall Frenzy as anything but a buff in pre-composed teams.

Nice additions. :/

Edited by Chroia
Because applying it to mobile players is a pain.

soo the biggest part of this update was content, which was not created by DE. cool, seems with the war within you will fix all the bugs, progress with the relic system, bring the announced new content and find a solution for endless. or am i wrong in assuming the sparse actual workload and improvements, as well as content additions, since SOTR were due to a major improvement coming with the war within?

.. but i am sure, that i am not =)

BUG---The suit does not work on Prime version of NYX! (Skin NYX Athena)
Edited by Conan-ShMoNaN

Want to thank DE and all of you who support my work! Love everything you're doing with this game inside and out! Can't wait to see you all at Tennocon 2017!

lots of <3<3<3<3!!

KWANi a.k.a FrellingHazmot

Teplo:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727041133

Zephyr Migisi: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=709549507

Edited by KWANi