Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Update 1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Rhundis said:

Can anyone post some screenshots of Frost and the Teplo Syandana? I'm curious if it goes over his backpack or not.

This will be enough?

http://imgur.com/a/9y9Wv

Hope I helped.

Btw, @[DE]Megan, Some long syandanas including tennogen ones bug, their corners are ofren wave somewhere like textures go beyong model.

http://imgur.com/a/GalNq

This is not that important but it will be bad if textures/models will start to deform everywhere.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions

• Added a counter for each player using buff indicators. This will show when ‘Show Player List’ is enabled in HUD options.

Hopefully, this is the buff indicator Pablo mentioned here:

We'll see how well this works in Fissure missions.

Thanks!

You had me at:

Valkyr: Hysteria: Hysterical Assault - Use Secondary Fire to leap onto enemies up to 30m away.

This is going to make ember....wow:

Ember: Accelerant: Flash Accelerant - Accelerant gives +50% casting speed and +50% Fire damage to allies within range.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a loss of functionality when viewing the End of Mission screen in a Sortie.  Investigating!

This happened to me when i was in the pause menu when extraction triggered if that helps...

P.S. Running WF on steam, windows 10, and playing with a Xbox 360 controller.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Silver Grove: Update 1

Fixes

• Fixed Paracyst’s alt fire not being able to pull ragolled enemies (e.g. From Titania’s Spellbind & Lantern).

It's so beautiful <3
3009990-clapandcry

I realised this only affects the Paracyst and not the Harpak, they are both harpoon weapons but only the alt fire from the Paracyst seems to work for her abilities right now but it's better than nothing! I'll take it :D

Edited by main_antagonist

Please take a look at the Cycuta and Velorum Prime sigils? They are missing their metallic finish, what makes them Prime sigils, and at least Cycuta has its energy effect bleeding out past its actual border. It'd be great to see a fix for these great cosmetics that we paid a premium for but are lacking their actual appeal. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have added the option to customize a ‘Quick Progress View’ in your key bindings. This will allow you to scroll through your rewards as previously holding own ‘Tab’ to ‘View Mission Progress’ did not permit this.

This was always a thing, it defaulted to P (for progress). It's just that The Silver Grove bugged it out and so the feature was removed. It would appear it has been fixed and re-added.

23 minutes ago, SanguineSavant said:

Tennogen vauban helmet fits vauban prime very nicely.

Augment = Change/Alter, not improvement.

In theory, yes.

In practice, it was an addition. A good addition. and therefore an improvement-- because it brought no downsides.

7 hours ago, Orthelius said:

Yo Tenno, your old boy Sniper is back!

unknown.png

So, it's been a while! How you all been?

Lets get to business, my main focus here will be Raids (sorry, again, yes I know), Titania and Links. 

I would love to see Titania's Razorwing melee get a slight buff, as currently it is almost a detriment to her kit. She is not a very tough frame, so to have a weak melee really punishes Titania for daring to dive in to cut enemies up. I feel it should either have the status and speed upped or have the crit boosted just a tad (+5% perhaps?).

Also, currently the Jordas Verdict is still a very restrictive chore at times. The archwing sections are still a tad too clunky to allow proper movement through the tunnels, thus (without Amesha) it can be an absolute pain to navigate or downright impossible without specific mods or Shield Restores. 

Finally, and I speak as a Guide here, it would be wonderful to have more [item] tags introduced, especially ones that link to characters or concepts. A link to [Baro Kiteer] would give players access to some more information that isn't too easily conveyed in region chat, or [] links directly to planets with the resources shown, just to let players aim for a planet in future!

This is first time i see someone calling Titania melee weak.Ty for pointing that out.I thought i was alone here.

Other proposals are good observations too.