Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Concept: Aypex, The Primal.(now with lore!)

ObviousLee

Ok folks, here is my stab at a brawler/status spreading frame. Hope you all enjoy it.

Visual point of reference on stature and physique" sammaelcrouchfront.jpg

Aypex(Apex)

Stats: Sprint speed 1.10 Shield 200 Health 450 Armor 75 Power 300

Primal Leap - Aypex launches forward towards target, dealing slash and puncture damage and sending target flying. target colliding with other enemies causes impact damage and knockdown.

Spine Growth - Aypex grows razor sharp spines on his body, colliding with enemies causes puncture and slash procs. Proc duration based on a 1.5 second scale per 10% charge. Spines provide 15 armor per 10% charge. Spines decay on taking damage. Charge caps at 100%

Predatory Hunt - Aypex howls in primal fury, causing an Aoe panic status on all enemies within range, while simultaniously launching all built up spines in a radial AoE, blocked by LoS.

Alpha Predator - Aypex abandons his weapons, growing large spined blades from his forearms, and gaining increased mobility, speed, and damage output, Scales off melee damage mods.

Will not work with syndicate/acolyte/melee augment mods or covert lethality.

Damage values of skills to be dictated by DE.

Passive - Enemies with a status effect hit with Aypex's spines will spread that status effect to nearby enemies with 50% reduced duration. Effect only triggers once every 10 seconds..

Synergies;

Primal Leap - While in Alpha Predator, deal finisher damage and add 10% of spine charge to target. Spines eject from target on collision with other enemy or hard surface and spreads status. 

Spine Growth - While in Alpha Predator, spines will passively grow, affected by efficiency

Predatory Hunt - Spines will strip 10%-15% armor on hit, affected by power strength

Alpha Predator - Melee attacks cause decay on spines, Ground slam uses 10% spine charge to discharge aoe slash/puncture proc. Heavy landings, being knocked down, and ground slams will cause spine ejection, Skills cost 50% less, and spine charge grants small energy regen during charge.

Playstyle: 
Players will be engaging enemies in a brutalistic fashion, using all skills in tandem with one another, reducing enemy damage output and cauusing DoT effects simply in passing.
How this works; The spines generated by Aypex work on collision with any enemy hitbox, mmeaning one can simply touch an enemy as your barreling down narrow corridors to and from your objectives.
Add in that while in Apex Predator mode, practically everything you will be going that involves physical contact with your enemies will result in status application, again effective reducing enemy damage output. 
What this means is that you'll be a fantastic team asset in terms of overal survivability, and enemy number reduction.

So for example, if you were playing on a grineer galleon tileset, the narrow hallways, and massive enemy groupings inherent within would actually benefit you immensely as there's really no safe place for the enemies to actually be. 
In Apex Predator, you'll be forcing enemies to combat you and your team while having no effective safety measures on their side, as there are ample areas to corrall and smash your targets into one another, spreading status like wildfire.
With Primal leap, you'll be performing knockdowns for hard cc, again very beneficial within tight confined spaces.
With Predatory hunt, in tandem with Spine Growth, you're not only likely killing enemies outright in an AoE nuke, but you're also taking any status affect that an enemy hit with the spines from Predatory Hunt, and spreading them to their nearby allies. 
What this does is create "status waves" that disperse ennemy numbers from those who are killed outright, as well as those affected by any inherent status that the original targets hit with spines were also experiencing. This allows for
"pushing" tactics, bringing the fight directly to the enemy with little fear of reprisal, as any enemy you come in contact with will be doing reduced damage.
Apex predator will also be granting you increased sprint speed and bullet jump, which reduces enemy aim, effectively negating a genuine need to build for speed to gain enemy aim reduction. And enemies that aren't hitting you, don't do damage. This means that building for high armor will not be a necessity.

Augments:

Primal Hunt - affected target grants health regeneration if killed.  Health restoration based on duration.

Adapted Growth - Chance to copy status effects on self to spines for 10 seconds. Using spine charges will transfer status effect to affected enemies. While in Alpha predator, augment can trigger automatically. chance for status copy only applies during use of Spine Growth.

Pack hunt - Predatory hunt will provide 100 armor and a -50% status duration to allies in range for 30 seconds. Affected by duration and power strength

Alpha Frenzy - While in Alpha Predator, allies in range gain increased attack speed, melee damage, and critical chance. 

While in Alpha Predator, sections of his armor will flare up, to reflect a "hackles raised" visual stance. This will allow for cosmetic armor pieces to adapt to his ultimate's altered appearance.

The Curaris would allow for massive AoE elemental spread, finely complimenting Aypex's kit.

Special Thanks to NeithanDiniem and Zentimental for the avid assistance in fleshing out the mechanics of the concept.

Codex Entry:

Get it together Korrik! This is a hunting party, not a sightseeing trip!" I yelled, snapping the attention of my Dax subordinate. Korrrik, in all the years under my command, had never been adept at looking in the right places at the right times. This was one place I couldn't afford him to be lax in his search.

"Aye Captain, I was just surveying the ridge line for-"

A blast of freezing wind cut him off, causing a shudder to pass through our party. The weather is always cold here, but today the chill went deeper than the frozen wastes could ever hope to dig. Why Command had us out here on Europa of all places, chasing beasts, was beyond me. Likely just another story told by the trade caravans. I quickly shruged that thought aside however, news from above had been rather chaotic of late. Something must be up, or these orders would not have been sent with that high of a security clearance. I returned my thoughts to the task at hand. We had been following it's trail for days now through the hills and valleys of that cold, unforgiving planet. Tears and gashes in the ancient ice, dyed in crimson and bits of flesh had been our only lead, and the trail was picking up.

"Over here! Found another one!" Marius, my second in command called out, lifting up a bloodied lump of some kind. I paced over, Korrik following close behind while Dumario and Delias moved to keep watch in our place. Marius held the lump out to me, a grim expression set on his face. "It was here, and recently. Captain, how should we-" a cracking noise echoed along the walls of the ice to our right flank. The sound muffled by the encroaching storm, but still distinctly audible. Dax rifles and blades came at the ready as we formed a circle, eyes scanning outward for signs of our quarry. A moment passed, then two, then ten. We stood at the ready, confident. We were Dax, the might of the very Empire itself, and we would not stand to be a meal for this monster. Orders had come from Ballas himself. If the Seven wanted it dead, it was going to die.

"This isn't good, sir. We're too exposed here, and the storm is on the horizon. We should find shelter soon, Captain" Marius whispered to me, something odd in his voice. Something I'd not heard from him through the decades serving the Empire together. "Losing your nerve, Marius? Don't tell me a little monster hunt is enough to make you hide inside your helmet. I seem to recall you being the one charging in when we took out those rogue infested a while back" Korrik said, his face beaming with that stupid look he always had when he felt he was being clever. I kept my eyes on Marius, ignoring Korriks' jibe. Marius's fingers were twitching, almost begging to be closer to the trigger on his rifle. His knees were shaking, was it from the cold? Another crack, louder, sharper this time. It echoed off the walls of ice, driving the chill deeper into my belly. What was this sensation?

"We need to leave, Captain." Marius said again, his tone more urgent this time. Something in the back of my brain was starting to see the merit in the idea. Another crack. "I... don't think we're alo-" Delias was cut off mid sentence as an explosion of ice and powder erupted in front of him. I snapped, pivoting on my foot to spin full circle to face him, my weapon leading my gaze. Delias lay on the ground, dead. His body had been torn to pieces in the time it took to turn around. His crimson ruin lay strewn about in a heap before my eyes. He was... he was nothing but Dax steel and meat. There was no honor in his death, no pride. Anger, bitter and hot flooded my vision. The cold vanished, the shaking stopped. "OPEN FIRE! BRING IT DOWN!" I shouted, rage lending my voice strength, my body, purpose. A defiant roar was our reply, and our rifles returned the call.

It rushed us, taking several shots as it approached but still it charged undeterred. The creature's body rippled, long spines began to sprout from it's hide, hundreds of them. Spreading out from the crown of its head, trailing down the back and quickly out towards its arms and legs. The beast then suddenly crouched low, cold icy light glaring off something beneath that cruel bladed coat. It leapt past us at such a speed it left me speechless. How could something move that fast? The beast sunk it's claws into the ice, making an impromptu perch. "We're in over our heads! This isn't something we can handle Captain!" Korrik called out as he rained fire upon the beast. "Fall back into a defensive line!" I called out, as the beast dropped from it's place high along the ice wall. It landed with a heavy thud, sending up a plume of snow and ice from the impact. Something... a series of somethings, whisked passed me, too fast to be seen. "Gurk!?" a choking sound of confusion came from behind me. I chanced a glimpse towards the sound, only to see what was left of Dumario nailed to the ice. The spines from the beast? But how? Another sound broke my gaze,"Captain get down!" shouted Marius, as he shoved me out of the way. The beast had leaped at me the moment I'd turned my eyes from it. I rolled with the impact from Marius, landing on my back and sliding along the icy floor. My chest poundng like the gunshots ringing out, my eyes and belly filling with a sensation that was like a long forgotten memory.

The beast took Marius in an instant. Long, blackened blades skewered his torso as the beast collided and sent him flying back against the ice. The impact, ruined what life Marius had left in that instant. A deafening scream filled the air as Marius's body impacted the ice, sending those deadly blades flying out in all directions overhead. I scrabbled to my feet, drawing my blade from its sheath in defiance of this abomination. I rushed it, feet slamming on ice as I drew close to the monster. It bolted forward, blades flexing as it ran on all fours towards Korrik. It leapt at him from a range I could scarcely believe, arcing trough the air like some predator from the tales of ancient earth. It flew at Korrik while taking fire from his rifle. "Out of the way you fool! MOVE!" I shouted. 

My order was in vain. Korrik managed to sidestep to the left of where the beast landed, but it wasn't enough. The spines that extended from the beasts body tore into Korriks armor as it slid past him, slashing deep into his chest and severing his right arm and leg. Korrik fell lifeless, a fountain of blood spilling into the frozen wastes. Then the beast turned, facing me. It seemed calm, resolute. I held my blade in my hands, the bodies of my command screaming for recompense. But that feeling that had taken over Marius now had sunk it's teeth deep into my belly. I turned and ran. My feet pounded hard, propelling me faster and faster. I had to get away, I had to report this. I hit my comms link to command as I ran. "This is Serentis! Mission failure! Send backup and heavy artil-" A deafening roar drowned out my words and broke my concentration. My pace slowed to a walk. Why was it suddenly hard to breathe? Why do I feel so weak? I looked down, and the answer became quite clear.

I fell to my side, a pool of blood flowing along the cracks in the ice from where I lay. As my heart quaked the blood oozed out in pulses past the spines that had stabbed through my back and protruded from my chest. The storm outside, the beast, everything was silent. Step by step I watched it draw near. As my vision began to blur, A thought ran through my mind. I finally realized what the sensation was that had brought my team shaking to their deaths. The beast was in front of me now, inches from my face. A low, rumbling growl was the only sound it made. Even that faded though as my mind began to go white, I felt peace. The cold and the wind blew away the last of my breath, and the last of my terror.

Edited by ObviousLee

I don't really know what to add to this because you've covered it fairly well already.

The only thing that really sticks out to me is the 75 base armor. In all honesty, I really don't think that's enough to begin with. I'd suggest a higher base armor and a lowered armor+% per layer as a balance. It simply makes him too weak post-rez, in a situation which if he's already going to end up downed with those armor buffs, he's more likely to go down again before he can restack the layers.

So...his 2 is a channeled ability, during which the spines are grown, but they persist after ending the channel until damage is taken, at which point they degrade based on damage taken?  And while in his 4, his 2 has no energy cost?  Would the armor from his 2 be affected by Steel Fiber (and Armored Agility, I suppose)?  Just looking for some clarification here.  

Also, his shield value bothers me.  I'm assuming that you're listing his stats at rank 30, and all frames have values divisible by 3 for their health and shield stats, since their rank 30 health and shield is always 3 times their health and shield values at rank 0 (with the notable exception of Inaros which I'm sure you're aware of).  However, a value of 200 implies a base shield value of 66.666...  I'd suggest adjusting to 180, 195, or 210 for cleaner mathematics.  I'd also suggest a slight armor buff up to 100 (which could be considered the high end of caster frame armor, as demonstrated by Ember and Volt Prime) just for that little bit of extra bulk on a frame that will be wandering into the middle of the fray frequently to make full use of his power.

Other than these, seems like a nice, well-thought idea that would be enjoyable to play as (if perhaps a little similar to Valkyr).

7 hours ago, ShadowFel said:

<snip>

His 2 grows spines that degrade slowly while you take health hits, and are used as a form of charge for other abilities. the growth of the spines while in his ultimate is slower than when channeling, but since it is a passive growth it helps mitigate the increased loss of spines since while in his 4th his spines degrade while attacking. Armor of spines is flat, it doesn't scale based on mods.

Cant argue with the shields, we'll adjust it later today. I actually never noticed that it was a direct division of 3.

Using a max steel fiber plus the bonus armor from his spines, Apex will have 75+82.5+150 = 307.5 armor. His spines will also force puncture procs on collision with enemies or through skill use, reducing enemy damage output by 30%. Status procs are also spreadable directly through use of all of his skills and his passive, plus he can fear enemies causing them to run and further spread those statuses to others outside his initial range. His lowered armor is designed to compensate for the amount of damage reduction on enemies to prevent him being too tanky.

He is somewhat similar to Valkyr, we wont deny that some aspects relate to her as well as a number of other frames. We avoided any health gain through base skills for that specific purpose, and focused his augments on providing increased team buff and limited self heal instead.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

While the art is definitely evocative of a primal beast, it doesn't really seem to fit in very well. This is probably the point, but I'm still not too sure about this part.

The stats seem fine to me, fast with good health but not good at taking sustained fire, this fits in with the theme.

For the most part the abilities seem to fit together very well, mixing mobility, offense, and defense in a way that provides incentive to keep mobile and aggressive. These would of course depend heavily on the exact numbers involved, but that's more a balancing issue than a concept issue.

The augments granting team support is probably for the best, as this is a frame that seems to support running around by yourself a bit more than some.

Also a nice story for the codex, always fun to read those.

All in all, I'd play a frame like this, it looks like fun.

Edited by Kenshkrix
grammar failure

I like the Design, the powers are well thought out. still need to look at the Lore, but I don't think I'll have issues with that.

I have one note, one 'Worry'.

The question is the Status spreading. this seems oddly familiar to Nyx's Chaos Sphere Agument. the only difference is the Range increases as the status is spread, not decreasing as time passes. does the 50% duration go off of current time left when it spreads, or original duration? if the latter, I suggest working that down a little, in a heavy Survival I could see the procs never ending.

the Worry is the artwork. I love the design, don't get me wrong, but all Warframes seem to be more Human in design, being all men and women with a few alterations in height and decorations/clothing (where applicable). this frame seems a bit more Feral in stance, more like a Troll then your average standing human. I love it, but will DE go for it?

That's it. good Design, I'd love to give him a shot.

ikqODs6.gif

what is a spine charge exactly. you didnt define that really at all so transferring a percent of something that isnt defined in both definition but by design as well doesnt really convey any information

essentially this guy seems like he would be terribly inefficient. youre either pressing 2 1 1... 3, or 3, 2, 1, 1, or, 3, 4, 2, 1.. either way it seems extremely energy consuming not to mention that the whole basis for anything at all here which is seemingly the DURATION??? of this 'spine charge' which is also affected by damage intake, specific type of dmg output (ground slam, melee) but also fighting regen and efficiency, that youre regularly discharging and having to recast.

it seems unnecessarily complicated

you mention transferring a portion of the charge but again the charge isnt really a portion of dmg or an amount of 'spines' as there is no amount of spines defined and the spines that arent defined numerically if at all other than 'theyre spines' arent attached to a specific number or number from anything other than 'its a number from the spines that arent a number from anything' 

using decaying spines that decay as a radial javelin during hysteria causing ashlike bleedprocs from nonexistant saryn spores to spread during my decaying spine fueled rhino charges?

thats kinda what i got out of it

Edited by PookieNumnums

3 minutes ago, Metalshock20 said:

I like the Design, the powers are well thought out. still need to look at the Lore, but I don't think I'll have issues with that.

I have one note, one 'Worry'.

The question is the Status spreading. this seems oddly familiar to Nyx's Chaos Sphere Agument. the only difference is the Range increases as the status is spread, not decreasing as time passes. does the 50% duration go off of current time left when it spreads, or original duration? if the latter, I suggest working that down a little, in a heavy Survival I could see the procs never ending.

the Worry is the artwork. I love the design, don't get me wrong, but all Warframes seem to be more Human in design, being all men and women with a few alterations in height and decorations/clothing (where applicable). this frame seems a bit more Feral in stance, more like a Troll then your average standing human. I love it, but will DE go for it?

That's it. good Design, I'd love to give him a shot.

the art above is only a frame of reference. he's not going to be constantly be on all fours. in actuality he'll have something similar to an appearance to chroma's actual pelt.

The duration it based on remaining time, not additional refreshes.

6 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

ikqODs6.gif

what is a spine charge exactly. you didnt define that really at all so transferring a percent of something that isnt defined in both definition but by design as well doesnt really convey any information

essentially this guy seems like he would be terribly inefficient. youre either pressing 2 1 1... 3, or 3, 2, 1, 1, or, 3, 4, 2, 1.. either way it seems extremely energy consuming not to mention that the whole basis for anything at all here which is seemingly the DURATION??? of this 'spine charge' which is also affected by damage intake, specific type of dmg output (ground slam, melee) but also fighting regen and efficiency, that youre regularly discharging and having to recast.

it seems unnecessarily complicated

you mention transferring a portion of the charge but again the charge isnt really a portion of dmg or an amount of 'spines' as there is no amount of spines defined

using decaying spines that decay as a radial javelin during hysteria causing ashlike bleedprocs from nonexistant saryn spores to spread during my decaying spine fueled rhino charges?

thats kinda what i got out of it

Spine Growth - Apyx grows razor sharp spines on his body, colliding with enemies causes puncture and slash procs. Proc duration based on a 1.5 second scale per 10% charge. Spines provide 15 armor per 10% charge. Spines decay on taking damage.  it's based on a 100% scale.

you're not going to be using your skills nonstop. you're still going to be able to you know, attack stuff.. similar to valkyr in that manner regarding hysteria. his skills all synergize in the respect that in your ult you're speading status around with the entire kit as opposed to spamming moves. this is a frame that will be able to inflist status just literally standing in one spot and an enemy touched him, be it you walking into them, or a melee attack from the enemy, or yourself. any physical contact with the spines is a forced proc for puncture and slash.

perhaps if you said: 

the spines were infinite and existed for a set duration and upon collision did x number of dmg, where spine splosion is x times the base spine collision dmg and any status inflicted lasts for x % of the spine duration but only up to x seconds remaining where it wears off

or, x amount of spines for x amount of collisions where press-3 equates to a fraction of the remaining spines damage sum etc etc etc

along with

x% of variable produces x% duration or health or w/e spine 'charge'  such as 10% of dmg dealt with bladestorm is converted to spine duration/health/armor/whatever you were imagining 

or any other number of ways to better explain what youre trying to explain, there would be more to use in understanding the rest of what you said. 

interesting idea tho

Just now, PookieNumnums said:

perhaps if you said: 

the spines were infinite and existed for a set duration and upon collision did x number of dmg, where spine splosion is x times the base spine collision dmg and any status inflicted lasts for x % of the spine duration but only up to x seconds remaining where it wears off

or, x amount of spines for x amount of collisions where press-3 equates to a fraction of the remaining spines damage sum etc etc etc

along with

x% of variable produces x% duration or health or w/e spine 'charge'  such as 10% of dmg dealt with bladestorm is converted to spine duration/health/armor/whatever you were imagining 

or any other number of ways to better explain what youre trying to explain, there would be more to use in understanding the rest of what you said. 

interesting idea tho

i've put in some things i failed utterly to mention back up at the top. all skills will cost 50% less for use in apex mode, and he's going to have very mild, but worthwile power generation during the charging of spines. spine charge will work in a similar fashion to inaros's scarab armor, but it won't have such a huge armor bonus to justify it being a 4.

the idea here is that he's a status caster. in the next few days i'll have his quest fleshed out, and a playstyle section to really help sink home how he's going to be of use on the field.

5 minutes ago, ObviousLee said:

i've put in some things i failed utterly to mention back up at the top. all skills will cost 50% less for use in apex mode, and he's going to have very mild, but worthwile power generation during the charging of spines. spine charge will work in a similar fashion to inaros's scarab armor, but it won't have such a huge armor bonus to justify it being a 4.

the idea here is that he's a status caster. in the next few days i'll have his quest fleshed out, and a playstyle section to really help sink home how he's going to be of use on the field.

Your description of the ability doesn't specify how it functions, is it one-off that charges some percentage of spines? is it channeled with a %/second? It has implications but you don't really say exactly.

I assume it's a channeled ability that charges a %/second, but I'd be interested to know how you think it should be effected by power mods.

Edited by Kenshkrix

54 minutes ago, Kenshkrix said:

Your description of the ability doesn't specify how it functions, is it one-off that charges some percentage of spines? is it channeled with a %/second? It has implications but you don't really say exactly.

I assume it's a channeled ability that charges a %/second, but I'd be interested to know how you think it should be effected by power mods.

i'll be making a lot, and i do mean a lot of additions explaining exactly how his kit will work. it's going to be in the playstyle section that will be beneath auggies. should be done by tomorrow.

My only reference to the camera for this would be in relation to the "werewolf form" from Skyrim. Apyex, during his ult, seems like he'd be immensely feral.
Biggest issue with status cast at close proximity, much like but less to the effect of Valkyr, is nullifiers, infested sappers, and grineer scorches.

On 8/31/2016 at 1:42 PM, ObviousLee said:

Adapted Growth - Chance to copy status effects on self to spines for 10 seconds. Using spine charges will transfer status effect to affected enemies. While in Alpha predator, augment can trigger automatically. chance for status copy only applies during use of Spine Growth.

This seems like it would counter, but I feel as if this, much like the spread proc on:

Passive - Enemies with a status effect hit with Aypex's spines will spread that status effect to nearby enemies with 50% reduced duration. Effect only triggers once every 10 seconds..

should also bear effect to a little if not a high amount of resistance to the status effect.
Example:
Chance to copy status effects on self to spines for 10 seconds, during this time Apyex gains a (1-5 10/20/30/40/50%) resistance to mimicked status effect.

This wouldn't resolve nullifiers or sappers, but should help against the 15K DPS scorches from the fires of hell Grineer should invest more money into.
To maybe resolve the problem of sappers and so forth, I propose an additional effect to his Alpha Predator, granting him massive knockdown AOE on cast and on plunge attacks, since based on your listing of health, shields and armor, Apyex might be lacking in the defensibility department a little too much for survivability against many enemies especially above 75.

Primal Leap - Aypex launches forward towards target, dealing slash and puncture damage and sending target flying. target colliding with other enemies causes impact damage and knockdown.

Primal leap is already implemented with the new Valkyr augment, so this should not be hard to implement as a basic ability without a doubt, and by how it seems, would suit this frame to it's T, especially that well written story.

Spine Growth - Aypex grows razor sharp spines on his body, colliding with enemies causes puncture and slash procs. Proc duration based on a 1.5 second scale per 10% charge. Spines provide 15 armor per 10% charge. Spines decay on taking damage. Charge caps at 100%

Spine growth seems a little vague to me, I feel as if his collision should also mark enemies to be viable for stealing life from, which would suit his survivability in these close situations you want him in to be effective.
Aypex grows razor sharp spines on his body, colliding with enemies causes -so on and so on-, during the proc, enemies affected are marked, upon Apyex killing them gains (scaling: 1/2/3/4/5) adrenaline (can be changed to 3/4/5/6/7)

as for augments listed:

Augments:

Primal Hunt - affected target grants health regeneration if killed.  Health restoration based on duration.

Pack hunt - Predatory hunt will provide 100 armor and a -50% status duration to allies in range for 30 seconds. Affected by duration and power strength

Alpha Frenzy - While in Alpha Predator, allies in range gain increased attack speed, melee damage, and critical chance. 

While in Alpha Predator, sections of his armor will flare up, to reflect a "hackles raised" visual stance. This will allow for cosmetic armor pieces to adapt to his ultimate's altered appearance.

Primal hunt seems as if it should be "leaped target has 50% of life stolen upon impact" rather than regeneration, as regeneration being affected by duration seems to be "from 10 seconds +15% = 11.5 seconds" kind of thing.

Adapted growth augment I listed above as it seemed more of a gleaming issue.

Pack hunt should additionally increase movement speed around Apyex, to enforce the "thrill of the hunt"

Alpha frenzy is a little crazy of an augment as this compliments every build in the game. IF there were to be balanced numbers, it'd be unaffected by anything and only flat, nonstackable. (15% attack speed. 20% melee damage. 15% critical chance, additive not multiplicative)

These issues would just be balance changes, the frame itself seems very likely to suit the clusters infested are proficient at alongside tearing down crowded areas in tight spaces.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...