Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U1.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

We are working on fixing this!

What is really funny is how it was working and suddenly it wasn't and now it is really hard to fix. :O

But yeah, I said this as soon as it happened I will be so happy when this gets fixed.

just did a quick test on interception maps again and the "issue" remains the same. Callisto - Jupiter in a 25% of a slow round spawned a whooping 92 enemy in a 4 man squad, thats sabotage level of spawns right there, not interception. All i want is a clarification whether its intended "quality of life change" or one of those "unintended bugs during interception spawn/attack logic algorithms", when SoTR was first deployed and Starchart was remade more or less.

Still no fix for interception broken spawn rates on like half of the star chart maps in full squads (according to SoTR patch notes they were mostly buffed across the board which is simply not true as soon as you bother to check some of them, examples being Mars - Alator, Mercury - Odin, Ceres - Cinxia, Jupiter - Callisto etc).

Still no fix for months old Convergence bug, when it simply stops spawning for everyone and the reason for that being is host considered AFK by the game, so no convergence for anyone.

So is the 'nerf' to Ember's Accelerant going to stay a thing?  Last I remember it's designed to stun enemies around her and then increase all her fire damage from all her weapons and abilities to all enemies for it's entire duration, but instead it only increases her damage to enemies affected by Accelerant's stun and nothing else, making the duration on it altogether pointless apart from the new augment which now buffs all her friends, but doesn't buff her.

Edited by Konachibi

19 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

I will repeat my other comment left on the last patchnote as well, since nothing has changed: 

unknown.png

2nd point would be so easily solved if we could have its own seperate keybindings so we could have rotate clockwise and rotate counter-clockwise. Why does Lunario have to be the only one to have special keybindings.

3rd point is just I NEED IT worthy.

And on another point, With these new Emotes, can we get some different poses for Trading? I'm getting tired holdin my hand up all day, let me sit down on a chair like the Insignia guy in SM, Meditate, just something to make it so everyone doesn't look the same. Make it so we can move our camera around without moving our body so we can check the other trades at the relay without getting our own trade lost in the crowd.

Edit: Also can we have the ability to use emotes in the Orbiter please? With that sit emote when I'm not doing anything it would be nice instead of bullet jumping front to back all the time.

Edited by Iceorama
Can I has Orbiter Emoting c:

DE thank you for the bug fixes but there is one that has had me pissed off for weeks because syran prime is my fav warframe but she is bugged.

her dress will randomly glitch and fly up and show her rear to the world (nice work with the models BTW) but its so distracting. please i beg of you to fix this i miss useing syran prime.

Edited by Nightmare_mistress

well, here we go again... entering a mision and the game don't take mods instaled. this bug was fix a while ago and now is back! I don't really understand why everytime something fix, bring back bugs or create new ones... I don't really understand how this is allways happen.

cool, nice inaros mod, thought he was gonna be left out forever lol now i have a reason to get better rank with the standings. now pretty pretty preeeetty please! fix the skirt on saryn prime! i loooove saryn but that friggin skirt makes my eyes bleed!

My warframe still crashed about 30+ times? Full screen mode game blinds me 99999 times to black screen then show game then black screen in miliseconds!. the your patch with nvidia fail so much i can"t play on full screen. i love this game but i can't play ;[

It's OK I got problems with my software.....

Edited by AdrianoStyle
Problem solved