Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U1.1

[DE]Megan

@[DE]Megan Is there any plans on fixing the fact that sometimes while in razorwing mode, titania appears to have a siezure and i cant sprint while this happens and literally have to stop in my tracks or turn off razorwing altogether for it to stop, even tho im sometimes surrounded by enemies. I think this should be fixed ASAP cause for people who use titania alot, it can get annoying.

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Conclave Karak Skin not applying to the Karak Wraith. 
Fixed the Conclave Karak Skin not applying to all parts of the weapon.

Thank You

Now, how 'bout that Akstiletto Conclave skin? The magazine is all messed up when used on the 'Prime.

24 minutes ago, GRIFFONP said:

@[DE]Megan Is there any plans on fixing the fact that sometimes while in razorwing mode, titania appears to have a siezure and i cant sprint while this happens and literally have to stop in my tracks or turn off razorwing altogether for it to stop, even tho im sometimes surrounded by enemies. I think this should be fixed ASAP cause for people who use titania alot, it can get annoying.

That could be the clipping issues that's been raised in feedback about titania.  Basically the clipping box in razorwing is too big (basically it seems like it's the full size still) and you end up 'rubbing' against scenery and you grind to a halt. 

6 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

Having issues with Titania's 4 , at one point when i go back to normal mode i have the archwing guns and i can't run nor sprint, i can walk up and down and energy regen is absent ( with zenurik ) , it also happened sometimes when i had a shade and got invisibile i simply ended up stuck and /unstuck wouldn't work...

I had this, thought ti was great lol.... I was walking into the air and using dexpixia.  Yeah I know it's a bug but it was pretty entertaining :)  IIRC mine happened straight after flying into a nullifier bubble (love those...) with the intention of growing and attacking at the same time but ended up with a full size razorwing.  It has been reported by others somewhere on the forum too. 

STILL  NOT FIXED

Both types of Mutalist Ospreys are improperly immune to several CC abilities even though all the other type of Ospreys are not immune. I've attached a couple videos from the simulacrum with Mutalist Osprey and Shield Osprey side-by-side to demonstrate this bug. This bug has been around for a long time.

Nezha and Divine Spears

Titania and Spellbind

Still no fix for:

1.Heavy blade front finisher deals only 25% damage:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/693194-why-does-galatine-p-deal-poor-finisher-damage/

2.Credit reward on excavation bugged?
Instead of 3000, 4000, 5000 we now get 2000, 2500,3000.
I am so tired to farm new relics, and just realized that I get even less reward from grinding.

3.whenever I join a group and start a mission, if "session unavailable" happens,
I am sent back to the liset and the team UI disappeared complete.
And I can not leave the group or play any mission.
If I tried to enter my dojo, the game client will hang forever.

4.When using overlay map, the player indicator is no longer at the top layer, it's on the bottom. It can be covered by enemies, allies, loots and interception towers... simply everything.

In this screenshot I can not see myself:

wd7Q03W.jpg

5.Most primary guns and polearm weapons still misplaced while holstered.

Others:
Reduced the reaction time and animation for enemies being corrupted by Void Fissures. Thanks... but the invulnerability is still very annoying, especially if you are using Tigris, sniper or something like that. Just make them INSTANT or REMOVE the invulnerability please.

4 hours ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

Still no Fix for Orokin Sabotages rewarding 1 or 2 Cache' Rewards instead of 3 when all 3 Cache's are found and opened

Are you sure that you aren't getting your 3rd cache reward? I noticed that sometimes, I would have a credit cache that didn't say 'IDENTIFIED:', and I also noticed that endo bundles get added to the 'Total Endo' amount instead of being displayed as cache rewards. I've run over 50 Orokin Sabs and ~75% of the time I get 200-500 endo on top of the amount collected in-mission.

Thief's Wit etc is not as bright as it should be.  Was this nerfed on purpose? why?

Ran extraction on earth,  extraction point initially showed up but upon completing 16 more the extraction point was not on the map, when we found it we were unable to extract and had to abort, losing us 4 lith N1 relics among other things.

I'm just gunna put a link to a screen shot of mine... #TENNOPEDE2K16

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=755966360

I have duplicated this post over to the fan section as I belived it was a more appropriate venue, I will however leave this link here.

Edited by 3044Smike
preventing some redundancy, check the fan section of the forums for the full thread/explaination/original post

Is self damage not working with Absorb augment Assimilate intentional or a bug. Being able to to this with remote explosives and companions made Absorb somewhat useable. Now if I use the augment it does next to no damage because the damage absorption is nothing in comparison to enemy health and armor/shields.