The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many forma have people used in total?

Etharien

12 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

I have played for ~3 years and I think (I am at work right now so I cant check) I used about 30-40 Forma

1 hour ago, Roachester said:

Like, ten. Probably even less than that.

That's cool that that works for you. Probably this game is a lot cheaper for you guys to enjoy then it is for me! Personally, forma-ing gear is one of the main things I do in this game, along with raids. It wasn't like that for me until a little bit ago, I used to sell weapons I didn't think were strong enough as soon as I got them to 30. I was trying to save on slots, so as soon as a weapon was max rank I'd sell it unless there was some reason to keep it. Later I started building a lot of those weapons again, to see what I can do with them. These days putting forma on "bad" weapons is one of my main goals in the game. That's how I ended up with a 7 forma lato, and a 6 forma mk-1 braton, and a 2 forma skana. I just finished the prisma gorgon (it's very fun and pretty strong) and I'm thinking about doing the kraken next.

In all honesty, I wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for my "forma projects." Even raids are getting boring...

1. Warframes: 38 (volt prime and nezha being the highest at 4)
  2. Primaries: 37 (vaykor hek and tonkor being highest at 6)
  3. Secondaries: 15 (rakta ballistica being highest at 4) (spira prime now the highest at 5)
  4. Melee: 8 (ack and brunt and war being highest at 2)
  5. Puppies: 6 (chesa)
  6. Kitties: 6 (smeeta)
  7. Sentinel: 2 (carrier prime)
  8. Sentinel Weapon: 0
  9. Archwing: 0
  10. Archwing Primaries: 1 (fluctus)
  11. Archwing Melee: 0
  12. Ordis: 8 (ordis)
  13. Countless weapon craftz and etc.
Edited by Wolfdoggie

95 Forma Installed Total

Frames 6: Ivara (2), Trinity Prime(2), Nekros (2)

Primaries 61: Prisma Grakata (6)

Secondaries 16: Twin Grakatas (4)

Melee 2: Dark Dagger (2)

Archwing stuff 1: Dual Decurion(1)

Sentinels 1: Diriga(1)

Pets 8: Smeeta (3), Huras (3)

Not counting forma used for crafting stuff.

I noticed, that I had installed mush more forma in mid-tier guns, than into top-tier ones. I like to have variety, options and not really into min-maxing OP stuff. Also. I don't "Draco".

i don't forma something I know im not going to use, there really is no need . sop thus far it is: 

warframes: 30 (with at least 5 more to do currently) 

primary: 7

secondary:  3 (I honestly rarely use secondaries) 

meale: 5 

pets/sentinels: 11

there was other weapons with forma I chucked to be honest, mostly everything has a potato though 

maannn i feel i should really work on some stuff. 

2 hours ago, Zepp_ said:

I never wanted to waste a Forma, so in three years I have put zero on weapons and zero on Warframes.

Just my opinion, here, but frankly I think unused forma are already wasted. Those forma would be so much better off on your favorite frames and weapons, don't you think?

warframe 76
primary 151
secondary 114
melee 31
pets & pet weapons 7
Archwing /primary/melee 13

total = 392
+dojo / weapon crafting

I still have a ton of unused bp(like 300+) +60 ready to use

I go rarely beyond 3/4 forma on weapons and 2/3 forma on frames.

Total Forma Used: 389

Warframes: 81 (Trinity with the most at 10)

Primaries: 154 (Dera Vandal with the most at 7)

Secondaries: 78 (Sonicor&Nukor with the most at 6)

Melees: 23 (Sheev with the most at 8)

Sentinels: 12 (Carrier Prime with the most at 4)

Sentinel Weapons: 25 (Vulklok with the most at 6)

Kubrow/Katbrow : 9

Baron Von Rascal(Chesa Kubrow) with 4

Chanel(Adarza Kavat) with 2

My favorite loadout has 26 in it alone(and it doesn't even have a primary equipped).

My Most used on my profile has 22 in it.

Edited by Laisha

On 9/1/2016 at 2:45 PM, Etharien said:

primaries:345
secondaries:305
melees:187
warframes:133
companion weapons:21
sentinels: 24
pets:26

total: 1041

First of all, I'm MR 22

My personal stats are as follows (and explanations):

Primaries: 118                (I only have weapons that I enjoy or are considered good. I'm slowly buying back all the weapons in the game and formaring them, but as of right now, I used to sell everything I didn't find good cause I needed the slots)

Secondaries: 72             (I don't have many secondary weapons. I mostly fight with the frame or with primaries. Again, slowly buying them back)

Melee's: 71                    (I have a bunch of melee weapons, but melee for me is meh. There's only a few weapons I actually like to use. But slowly buying them back and formaring now)

Warframes: 124              (I have all frames and primes but not the normal versions of some of the primes. I have only recently started keeping the normal formaed frames when the primes come since Saryn. So I have normal saryn, normal vauban and normal nekros each with at least 3 forma on them)

Companion weapons: 4   (I used to use sweeper until sweeper prime but now I never even use that. I don't like companion weapons at all. I never use them ever since shotguns got buffed.)

Sentinels: 6                    (I only use carrier or smeeta and I used to only use carrier or the stealth dog back when cats weren't around)

Pets: 12                         (Again, I only use stealth dog with 3 forma or smeeta with 6 forma. A few of my other pets are formaed.)

Total: 404                       (this total is very quickly climbing as I am building up my arsenal and getting every weapon in the game and chucking forma on them. I'm MR 22 and the game has gotten pretty boring so as a fun project, my plan is to get every single weapon and frame in game to at least 3 forma so that I can jump into the game, click randomise and have fun while also doing good with anything the game has to offer.)

Edited by Arniox

17 hours ago, Arniox said:

... so as a fun project, my plan is to get every single weapon and frame in game to at least 3 forma so that I can jump into the game, click randomise and have fun while also doing good with anything the game has to offer.

Sounds like a noble goal.

I also used to sell most weapons after ranking them up in the early days. So there might be some hidden gems to rebuild and forma.

20 hours ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

Warframes - 295
Primary - 364
Secondary - 226
Melees - 149
Sentinel/kubrows - 207
Sentinel weapons - 108
Archwing - 100
Archwing weapons - 203

Total - 1,652

Did you forma for min/max'ing or just for the fun of it? Since there are only 5 archwings, that would mean an average of 20 each. You must be one of the select few to put excessive forma on archwing, lol.

3 minutes ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

The fun of it I put 100 forma on 2 weapons and one archwing 

Myself, i only have about 20 forma invested in archwing+ archwing weapons since that's all it take to min/max. Any other items you put 100 forma on? Just curious.

Edited by Etharien