Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Literally there is nothing to do in game

Kyronz

Take a month long vacation, go out, sniff the digital flowers elsewhere, then come back when something new and big arrives. Why continually impale yourself on the spear of burnout when you can just pull it out, chuck it away, and find better things to do until the old girl gets a spark of light in her again?

yeah I feel the same, only been playing since January so I've had a good run, cant imagine what its like for people who have played longer. Only things i really log on for are sorties, long Hieracon runs for relics, samey fissure runs, foundry stuff and helping friends/new players.

So many of my mates stopped playing warframe as they have nothing to do/bored/no challenge. some endgame is really needed in my opinion, bosses/large zone pvp/pve

warframe is such a awesome game just wish there was more to do than just farming things, guess I'll have a break and hope something meaningful is added

Yes i could run boring relic runs, and the mission will be the same every time...every single time.

i used to have a way in helping people, but real  grouping is gone, and considering the primitive matchmaking system "yo N3 rad run..no that other N3...not that N3 the other one"  they for whatever purpose put a bullet through grouping.

I can no longer help a person 1 on 1....that is gone.

New stuff is foundry, after that i can farm...CAP..or CAP...or CAP..well since caps are so dang low, what the hell am i supposed to do?

4 hours ago, Kyronz said:
Spoiler

Once you collect last part of the new stuff, there is no point in farming further "new relics"...they took away grouping since you can no longer treat people to a ride on your key.   For that matter there is no point in farming keys (relics) since they are solo items now.

You messed up grouping and preparing for the future...what do you think they meant for us to do at this point?

Sorties...many of ushave all the weapons already, do not really  need a 5th nezha frame, the minor lens are to damn rare to be once a quarter (amelated since focus is pretty much worthless).

No point in collecting endo, a new mod ithat takes any substantial amount is so damned rare, it has not existed under the new system yet.

Probably worst of all, you took full and deliberate aim at solo players and halved their chance in loot drop tables...what are we supposed to do now?

Things You Can Literally Do In This Game

1. Go have fun.
  2. If fun (for you) is limited to catchin' 'em all, and you've already caught 'em all, then you've probably gotten as much as you can out of this game. Your time is therefore better spent doing something else. Find a new game, go outside. Whatever.
Edited by SenorClipClop

People keep doing this... Wouldn't class endless void as 'end game' or actually fun. When it was around I wouldn't dream of saying to someone 'Well do endless void runz!'. I'd generally avoid any endless void because it was straight up boring and tedious. In fact, that is what made the game boring and made you feel like you had nothing to do or wanted to do anything else because you were burned out. Yeah, a source of ducats has disappeared but oh well. That isn't 'endgame' either.

So much poor bad doom and gloom.

Edited by Naith

2 hours ago, Kyronz said:

but real  grouping is gone, and considering the primitive matchmaking system "yo N3 rad run..no that other N3...not that N3 the other one"  they for whatever purpose put a bullet through grouping.

I'm going to assume you are talking about creating a group through your friends list, recruiting, or your clan? Running public with randoms I have never encountered either a lack of groups running Fissures or people trying to be picky about whatever crappy Relic anyone else brings.

I hate the new system and want the old endless version back but what you describe here is not a problem I've seen. Like I said maybe it's on the prefab side which imo is pointless with Relics.

18 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

Things You Can Literally Do In This Game

1. Go have fun.
  2. If fun (for you) is limited to catchin' 'em all, and you've already caught 'em all, then you've probably gotten as much as you can out of this game. Your time is therefore better spent doing something else. Find a new game, go outside. Whatever.

Exactly this.

If you are not playing Warframe but some weird version of Pokemon Go with guns dont be suprised that you dont have anything to do after you "catched them all".

All this BS "they killed endless missions with new void" is just that - BS. As a veteran you surely have more ducats you know what to do with, same with forma etc and you said you dont care about platinum anymore, so in fact you had ZERO meaningful rewards from old endless missions after you got new prime items anyway. You still can do endless Mot and it will be basicaly T4 survival from the old system. Only difference is that you previously did normal starchart to get keys to go to endless void to get prime parts and now you do endless mission to get relics to go to starchart to get prime parts.

You either enjoy 2 hour long survival or not. If not dont pretend you do - it makes you look stupid.

Now, it is true that Warframe has no real end game - it never had. Closest thing to end game are sorties and raids, but in this aspect Warframe needs a lot of work. Will it ever get a proper end game? I hope so. But if I will ever start to treat Warframe as Pokemon Go with guns I will just stop play it.

Edited by KhalamMekhar

3 minutes ago, Naith said:

In fact, that is what made the game boring and made you feel like you had nothing to do or wanted to do anything else because you were burned out. Yeah, a source of ducats has disappeared but oh well. That isn't 'endgame' either.

Not sure how you burned out on the Void or endless as they are the only non boring things to do in the game. Still even after ruining the Void mostly play Ani and Mot for 20-40 minutes. Not alone in that as there are always randoms in there doing the same thing. Definitely not something that makes me feel like there is nothing to do.

9 minutes ago, Naith said:

I'd generally avoid any endless void because it was straight up boring and tedious. In fact, that is what made the game boring and made you feel like you had nothing to do or wanted to do anything else because you were burned out. Yeah, a source of ducats has disappeared but oh well. That isn't 'endgame' either.

1 minute ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

Not sure how you burned out on the Void or endless as they are the only non boring things to do in the game. Still even after ruining the Void mostly play Ani and Mot for 20-40 minutes. Not alone in that as there are always randoms in there doing the same thing. Definitely not something that makes me feel like there is nothing to do.

One Tenno likes only long runs of endless missions. Another Tenno really dislikes long runs of endless missions. It's... it's almost as if... different players enjoy different things about this game... mother of Lotus....

31 minutes ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

Because you are (was) doing the same thing over and over? Same tileset, same objective. Very monotonous. It is/was very easy to burn out, especially if you have a lot of gametime. It's hardly end game material or something to rely on.

Edited by Naith

6 hours ago, Kyronz said:

Once you collect last part of the new stuff, there is no point in farming further "new relics"...they took away grouping since you can no longer treat people to a ride on your key.   For that matter there is no point in farming keys (relics) since they are solo items now.

You messed up grouping and preparing for the future...what do you think they meant for us to do at this point?

Sorties...many of ushave all the weapons already, do not really  need a 5th nezha frame, the minor lens are to damn rare to be once a quarter (amelated since focus is pretty much worthless).

No point in collecting endo, a new mod ithat takes any substantial amount is so damned rare, it has not existed under the new system yet.

Probably worst of all, you took full and deliberate aim at solo players and halved their chance in loot drop tables...what are we supposed to do now?

Literally there is nothing in this thread.

1. You can get more relics and parts to trade for plat. If you don't want to do that, that's fine.

2. What about grouping? There's no content in this portion of your post.

3. Sorties still reward other things. And once again, sell it for plat. Or HEK, give it to a friend as a gift!

4. ... What are you saying here? The day there's ZERO REASON at ALL to collect any Endo is the day mods become useless. Mods aren't useless. And if you have every mod, sell more for plat!

5. Solo has ALWAYS. ALWAYS.

ALWAYS been at a disadvantage and always will be. You can't balance solo play to multiplayer. If you did you might as well just make a singleplayer game, right? It's nothing new, don't know what you're on about.

Don't wanna sell stuff for plat? Sounds like you haven't realized that Fashionframe is the true endgame.

I restate my point of how there literally is nothing in this thread.

Edited by ChargeBeam

14 minutes ago, K0bra said:

I found a nice constructive warframe critism video named "Warframe Rant"

DE should watch this video and consider it in their next steps.

Pretty much sums it up. People say "leave warframe for a couple months then come back". That's what people do, for a bout a week most of the time then they eat up the content quickly and find themselves leaving again. I love Warframe and many others do, but the fact that you reach a point and nothing really ends up being worth your time in terms of benefit is kind of sad. Despite there being a number of aspects that draw people to the game, the things people set out to accomplish in game eventually are achieved. Besides helping new players or playing endless missions where the only real reward is seeing how long you can last against hoards of enemies(something that people have done enough to not find any joy in it anymore) basically every other aspect of the game has a brick wall you hit. Sure focus is an interesting and useful mechanic, that you can finish. If you have all rewards featured in sorties and don't see a chance at endo or a legendary core worth the time because maybe you pretty much have your mods sorted out then there is no point of it. Raids are repetitive and sure they provide a great means of plat and few somewhat game changing rewards, but when someone who has poured thousands of hours into the game and has collected all the arcanes they feel they need and they have no need for plat or credits then the raids are useless besides teaching them. Have all frames and weapons or all the frames and weapons you feel you need forma'd and configured to your liking? No need to pour time into ranking stuff up. For too many warframe has become an experience where DE creates a hill(or sometimes a mountain) that people climb relatively quickly and find themselves trudging back down and waiting for the next hill or mountain to appear.

6 hours ago, Kyronz said:

Don't forget that there is no point in farming relics either since they will never change their contents, making it pointless to hoard them.

If the core gameplay is enjoyable, that's all it needs.

Diablo 2 came out ages ago, there's still people religiously playing it to this day. 

Left 4 Dead doesn't have XP bars and drops, people still play it cause it's fun. Whenever I catch myself just playing to fill a progress bar I take a step back and ask myself "am I actually enjoying this". With Warframe it is still "yes".  It's been a "nope" with a lot of MMO games.

6 hours ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

You just play another game, until DE create something rather than 2-3 min new void runs. There no endgame now.

lots of ppl share same opinion, even youtubers see a issues with new void and disappearing of endgame

They have an opinion but they see nothing, they all just want to cry.

1 hour ago, Berdfess said:

If the core gameplay is enjoyable, that's all it needs.

Diablo 2 came out ages ago, there's still people religiously playing it to this day. 

Left 4 Dead doesn't have XP bars and drops, people still play it cause it's fun. Whenever I catch myself just playing to fill a progress bar I take a step back and ask myself "am I actually enjoying this". With Warframe it is still "yes".  It's been a "nope" with a lot of MMO games.

Didn't Diablo 2 have an endgame?