Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Literally there is nothing to do in game

Kyronz

As a mostly solo player with more time than I care to admit in this game, roughly 2500 hours, I can see the OP's pov.  

Couple suggestions.  

You have a pile of trades each day.    Trade the needed relics to your friends or people you are helping.   This will allow you to run together for what they need.

Verify you have everything there is to have.  There are some things I am missing that I am slowly acquiring.   Heh some I didn't even know about till I looked at the codex.

Farm for plat.    You may not need it but some of your free play friends might allowing them to participate in fashion frame as well or get needed parts.

Challenge yourself.   Once in a while like to do a solo ODS, no Naramon, any frame, my jat kittag and see how long I last.  Sometimes I win and leave when bored, sometimes I end up running for my life.   Just figure whatever your favorite single thing is and challenge yourself.

9 hours ago, Kyronz said:

Once you collect last part of the new stuff, there is no point in farming further "new relics"...they took away grouping since you can no longer treat people to a ride on your key.   For that matter there is no point in farming keys (relics) since they are solo items now.

You messed up grouping and preparing for the future...what do you think they meant for us to do at this point?

Sorties...many of ushave all the weapons already, do not really  need a 5th nezha frame, the minor lens are to damn rare to be once a quarter (amelated since focus is pretty much worthless).

No point in collecting endo, a new mod ithat takes any substantial amount is so damned rare, it has not existed under the new system yet.

Probably worst of all, you took full and deliberate aim at solo players and halved their chance in loot drop tables...what are we supposed to do now?

Bring your more valuble relics into PuGs maybe, treating random players to better loot. You say they are solo items then whine about how solo players with them get punished? If anything, it means groups get rewarded with four times the chance for the drop theyxwant. For sorties, many does not equal everybody. For example not one person on xbox had latron wraith before now. Although how did they nerf things for solo players?

Try playing about with new weapons and builds maybe? Or if it is getting too much, maybe try a short break for now?

8 hours ago, Kyronz said:

and every one of those god darned trace runs was exactly the same..

trace farming is figuratively killing me.

If primes aquisition has to always be exterminate keyshare, so be it. Conceptually this sytem isn't so bad.
But If I have to spend 30 mins to upgrade relic to radiant, I would rather to be able to do so by doing single mission. 

Watching all those load screens made me question my drive to play warframe.
It is still there, but...
It just isn't the same. Sure, now more often I end up hopping into derelict survival just for the hell of it and such.

But getting nekros and galatine left some scars. Too many "empty" speedruns just for traces and some radom junk, which I ended up not even caring about end reward and being annoyed by end screen selection timer when going solo. Too much time wasted going through menus and watching load-screens.

10 hours ago, Praxxor said:

This doesn't have anything to do with being a grammar nazi, I'm saying that you are using the wrong words to prove yourself right.

opps, youre the lonely rider here, hey some of us - even that they play loops - arent influencable by simple st*p*d*ty of "realcash-farmers", for that allready the matrix exists ... no more no less, dont get upset about truth, smile, we all love warframe, if not, threads like this would not be shared ... ^^)

Kyronz, i waited long for your thread, thank you and i love it, you make all the marketeers at DE ashamed and redfaced til the end of their joblife ... ^^))))

i luve that, thx XD

ps: my wrong grammar is dedicated to Praxxi :P

Edited by Guest

26 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Again speak for yourself, not every long-time veteran player thinks like that.

You see the problem is that it looks like you are trying to invalidate the statement. And as i can attest, the statement is indeed valid for a good amount of player. The fact you are interjecting a response such as the one you made leads me to think that you disagree with the statement. Which is fine. But you need to understand that just because you do not agree does not mean alot of people do, I being one of them. 

A simple "I am a veteran and I disagree" would go alot further than your snarkish reply. My point is, he is not only speaking for himself. You can ask that he not speak for YOU. But his post clearly presents a current problem in the game for many players. Many being more than one.

Edited by WARLOCKE

45 minutes ago, textural_being said:

opps, youre the lonely rider here, hey some of us - even that they play loops - arent influencable by simple st*p*d*ty of "realcash-farmers", for that allready the matrix exists ... no more no less, dont get upset about truth, smile, we all love warframe, if not, threads like this would not be shared ... ^^)

Kyronz, i waited long for your thread, thank you and i love it, you make all the marketeers at DE ashamed and redfaced til the end of their joblife ... ^^))))

i luve that, thx XD

ps: my wrong grammar is dedicated to Praxxi :P

That was hilarious and all (no it wasn't), got any arguments now? Or are you here to make more dumb jokes and miss the damn point on purpose?

1 hour ago, WARLOCKE said:

There is nothing to do in the game for long time veteran players.

Lets see...3900+ hours in the game and I have plenty to do yet.

I might not want to do particular things on particular days, but there's plenty I have to do in the game whenever I log in. Whether I do it or not is another question.

1 minute ago, Sloan441 said:

Lets see...3900+ hours in the game and I have plenty to do yet.

I might not want to do particular things on particular days, but there's plenty I have to do in the game whenever I log in. Whether I do it or not is another question.

Nah man, there's no way their own opinions can't be globally applicable to everyone right?

Sheesh... 

DE just can't win.

Players complain about the Void grind -for years- so they reduce it.

...And now players complain about the lack of grind.

Players ask for more varied looks for items - for years- so DE adds tennogen.

...Now players complain about the cost on Tennogen as opposed to plat. 

DE, 

Won't you please give me a million dollars USD (I'd ask for a million plat but that's not outlandish enough)?

...I promise it will be the one thing you do that won't get a single player complaint ('cuz I won't tell a soul and I don't think you will either).

Regards

-Me

I think its extremely important that we all take into account why we play warframe in the first place. I can see a lot of people here that are playing it for gameplay and some which are playing it for community and the social aspect.

Neither of the above is wrong, they're just different ways to play. People that are here for the gameplay, I suggest its perhaps best they move on and return when something catches their eye. The social side can stay put as they seem happy enough with the social side of warframe, one of its strongest assets.

Personally, I find warframe very therapeutic, I'm no veteran, but warframe to me is simply the best to play while speaking with friends on skype about something completely different. Warframe to me is like drawing, or knitting. Something to fiddle with while you occupy your mind with something else.

Edited by Moogleoftheages

"When you stand at the top, there is nothing more to climb." -A Fortune Cookie Fortune I read somewhere

You did it.  You've done everything. Congratulations.  What do you expect?  If you no longer have the enjoyment of progression, then you're left with the gameplay.  If you're not enjoying the gameplay, then why even continue playing?  "There is literally nothing to do in Legend of Zelda after 100%ing it."  Of course there isn't, you went through 100% of the content it has to offer.  I'm reminded of a Cave Story Custom Story I played a long while back, which poked fun at the player for trying to squeeze out an endless supply of enjoyment from a game that, while phenomenal, only had so much to give.  In a way, Warframe is lucky in that it will have more to give, with enough time.

All that is left is to retread old ground, or participate in things that don't contribute to that 100%.  And if none of that appeals, then maybe it's time to take a break, or just stop entirely.  I mean no malice in saying "you should stop playing."  I am absolutely not saying "WE DON'T WANT YER KIND HERE, GIT OUT," I am saying that it's absurd to pretend burnout doesn't happen, or that it's possible to prevent entirely.  Heck, I'm taking a break right now, I've been playing Starbound and Borderlands 2 almost non-stop these past few days.  It's really not that big a deal.  Take a break, check in on Warframe every so often, see what's changed, and if you end up never coming back, so be it.  These things happen.  I used to love Team Fortress 2, but I haven't touched it (For reasons unrelated to competitors or the state of the game itself) in years.

Hmmm what can i say to this Topic-Statement:

1. You have achieved every achievement there is

2. You have every weapon there is, and i MEAN you have it,.... bought every slot with hard plat.

3. You have every Warframe maxed and moded for its purpose...

4. You collected everything and all and even stuff nobody wants to collect...

5. You collected every fancy Outfitt and Steam-Skins

6. You got bored of your ingame-friends and clan

7. You have no Girlfriend

Well since 7 is my favorite Number and i cannot (and dont want to) put this any further here my advise:

Ultimatively i strongly suggest you get a GF, go to Meetings with your RL Family, enjoy some nice hiking / promenading - in sunshine i guess :D

DO OTHER STUFF MAN, live, enjoy and be happy AAAAAANDDDD:

wait for new Patches - updates and sutt

greets

Shen

There is only so much a game can offer, even for a game with alot of content like this. 

And seeing as how you seem to have spend a huge amount of hours into this game, i'm not surprise that you would feel burned out from it. I suggest that you just take a break and maybe play some other games, or watch youtube videos, or watch TV, or go out shopping. I do mean this is an literal way. I used to play alot of Runescape back when I was young (3-4 hours a day since 2006) and after 2 years of doing everything I could in that game I found that there wasn't much more I "wanted" to do. 

Here are somethings that you can do ingame for now while you wait for them to add in endgame content that you would like to do.

- Play with Friends (If your friends aren't on or some have left, make new ones!)

- Hangout and just chat in the relays or regional/clan chat (Social In-game Life ftw)

- Try out new builds or create your own challenge (Imagination in my opinion is underestimated in video games)

There's alot of things of other things that you can still do ofcourse, its just the matter of whether you "want" to do it or not. It's not wrong if you feel like you don't want to play this game anymore, sometimes people move on and change to other games, it's normal.

Edited by Haspitas

2 hours ago, Noamuth said:

There are plenty of things to do, however, there are things you just don't want to do.

Big difference.

I'd suggest taking a break and playing a different game for a bit.

I have every single mod except primed chamber.....maxed. I have every warframe and weapon fully forma'd. I even 4 forma mastery fodder weapons and frames I dont play much.

I have completed and obtained every reward from all six syndicates. I have finished the cephelon hunts. I have completed every quest. I have played every node. I have run endless missions well into 3 hour marks. Every archwing and arch wing weapon obtained and mullti formad. There is NOTHING for me to do. 

Now you may say that im a rare player. And for the most part you are correct. But the problem is everyone that plays on a semi regular basis will end up at my point. You will to.

You can try to shame me for not helping out other players, which I have no interest in outside of my clan. You may say I need to RP or give back to the community. But those things do not cover up the lack of content for high level vet players. I fail to see what you and a few others are so against here. Content for us, the hardcore player base is content for you at the point you are ready for it.

Its a win/win/win. I win because I have high level content to play to match my gear and skills. You have content to aspire to. DE gets my prime access and plat money (im a whale to boot) for keeping me occupied with content. So why are you and a few others so against this? As it stands im going to have to take ANOTHER year long break to let content catch up (if it even does with DE's penchant for reinventing the wheel) and during that time DE gets no money. Im under no illusion that I make a meaningful impact in DE's pocket book. I dont. But if you have a hundred players in my same boat it adds up. There are far more of us than you think,

Edited by WARLOCKE