Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoVIP 2016 - EGX

(PSN)EH-XIX

Blimey, you're coming quite away then. I suppose you feel the same as I, in not wanting to pass up the opportunity to finally go to a Warframe event held in our own country. I literally couldn't believe it when it was announced, especially as I'm only twenty minutes away! With that being the case, I'd be happy to field any questions you may have about my home town. 

59 minutes ago, Moogleoftheages said:

But did they say attendance would be getting any in-game reward/gratification for going?

Unfortunately, I haven't heard or read anything more than [DE]Taylor's thread - which essentially mimics the statements available on the Warframe website - in saying that "maybe you'll be going home with some amazing prizes".

So I can only assume they've got something lined up, and that this is all the information you've already seen.

Maybe they'll announce more nearer to the date?

Edited by (PS4)EH-XIX

10 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I'll be getting the train to Birmingham station, what's the best method for getting to the venue from there.

It's easily within walking distance of the station, so I'd certainly avoid wasting any money on getting a taxi. My best advise would be to navigate to the venue on foot, via a map on a smartphone, which should only take roughly ten to fifteen minutes. The most confusing element will probably be getting out of New Street station at the 'best' exit with respect to the routes direction; ideally the one which faces toward the Bull Ring and comes out to Smallbrook Queens Way.

Edited by (PS4)EH-XIX

Just now, (PS4)EH-XIX said:

It's easily within walking distance of the station, so I'd certainly avoid wasting any money on getting a taxi. My best advise would be to navigate to the venue on foot, via a map on a smartphone, which should only take roughly ten to fifteen minutes. The most confusing element for most will probably be getting out of New Street station at the best exit with respect to the routes direction; ideally the one which faces toward the Bull Ring and comes out to Smallbrook Queens Way.

After reading multiple times I am no less confused. That may be due to a number of factors, most influential of which being that I have no idea what any of these places are. 

I will however re-read this when I arrive so that things actually make sense. Cheers.

10 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I will however re-read this when I arrive so that things actually make sense. Cheers.

Whilst you're looking at a map, I'm hopeful that it will. The Bull Ring is Birmingham's largest shopping complex, and Smallbrook Queens Way is the road which runs inbetween that and New Street Station. Ultimately I'm saying get out of the building, open up navigation, and you'll be there in fifteen minutes.

• 2 weeks later...