Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aerosoul1337

Hysterical Assault falls off the map

Using Hysterical Assault may fall off the map quite frequently in certain tile sets.

My /unstuck can not cool down in time, so it is not recommended to use it until fixed.

I find it only happens when I'm going upward toward an enemy (Stairs/ramp/tiny insignificant step upward). Since the mod sends you straight toward the target (rather than giving some altitude first) it likes to slip between any sort of crack to send you spiralling down into a black void. Usually only takes 5-10 seconds to pop back up where you dropped through, in my experience anyhow.

8 hours ago, Sylvaky said:

I find it only happens when I'm going upward toward an enemy (Stairs/ramp/tiny insignificant step upward). Since the mod sends you straight toward the target (rather than giving some altitude first) it likes to slip between any sort of crack to send you spiralling down into a black void. Usually only takes 5-10 seconds to pop back up where you dropped through, in my experience anyhow.

But in certain maps it happens quite often.
I don't remember which planet, but I fell of map near 10 times during a grineer exterminate mission.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. I really wanted to love the mod but until it's fixed, I guess I'll just take it off.