The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status Chance Weapons Are Awesome

mrbeefy15

31 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Lecta is really high status, but I think you should try the atterax. Huge range, massive crit multiplier, big nasty slide attacks. People underestimate it because of it's apparently low base damage, but it's actually one of the best melee weapons in the game.

At the moment yes, it's a good choice. But god forbid endless missions ever make a meaningful return. Low base damage and high crit chance are the two things that fall off the quickest once the armor gets tough. But again, at the moment yes. it's a beastly weapon, just like the Dual Zoren.

2 minutes ago, Lendalas said:

At the moment yes, it's a good choice. But god forbid endless missions ever make a meaningful return. Low base damage and high crit chance are the two things that fall off the quickest once the armor gets tough. But again, at the moment yes. it's a beastly weapon, just like the Dual Zoren.

Dual Zorens lack range like most dual wields do, also the main reason why other short range melees like Nikana P "fail" vs Atterax.

Edited by Numbsky1

6 minutes ago, Lendalas said:

I used to take the atterax to long missions in the void, and it had no problems. Guaranteed red crit is beast mode already, but if you want to push higher just take a blind with you. Blinded enemies receive massive slash procs that can melt level 300 enemies in seconds. I've killed a level 300 corrupted bombard in about 2 or 3 seconds using the dual kamas prime and a mirage blind, and my kamas didn't even have elemental damage on them!

It's been a while since I posted on this thread and I might make one on players helping players soon anyway but I'll try.

This might sound silly but I'm looking for a high fire rate primary or secondary that has the capability of 85% - 100% status proc that is mostly in puncture and can be modded for corrosive damage and blast.

The reason is to shred armor with corrosive, decrease enemy damage with puncture, and CC with blast. The idea is you'll be able to deal more damage, take more damage and CC crowds. I've been looking on the wiki and other sites and can't really find exactly what i'm looking for. Some options I found that were kinda close was the Zhuge, Spectra and Hikou Prime. The Hek, Vaykor Hek, Latron Prime, and Daikyu aren't high fire rate but might be other options for what I'm looking for. Now I just need to wait for DE to release this dream weapon of mine and my obsession will be quenched.

14 minutes ago, mrbeefy15 said:

This might sound silly but I'm looking for a high fire rate primary or secondary that has the capability of 85% - 100% status proc that is mostly in puncture and can be modded for corrosive damage and blast.

Not sure about it's ips spread, but the prisma grakata is very high status and high damage. Also the Kohm has very high status and good firerate when modded with shotgun spazz. My advice would be don't focus too much on the puncture, puncture procs are very underwhelming imo.

9 hours ago, mrbeefy15 said:

It's been a while since I posted on this thread and I might make one on players helping players soon anyway but I'll try.

The reason is to shred armor with corrosive, decrease enemy damage with puncture, and CC with blast. The idea is you'll be able to deal more damage, take more damage and CC crowds. I've been looking on the wiki and other sites and can't really find exactly what i'm looking for. Some options I found that were kinda close was the Zhuge, Spectra and Hikou Prime. The Hek, Vaykor Hek, Latron Prime, and Daikyu aren't high fire rate but might be other options for what I'm looking for. Now I just need to wait for DE to release this dream weapon of mine and my obsession will be quenched.

supra can easily meet 50% status with a very high fire rate and magazine size. it's primarily puncture, and can be modded with both blast and corrosive if you don't want ammo mutation or stabiliser. its entropy effect gives you energy. it won't do much damage, but it's incredibly fun

you might even drop serration for ammo mutation

It's not an effective build, but it's fun:

run Mesa with her augment to her ballistic battery. Get a Lanka. Give it a little status chance and all damage mods (aim for gas electric build) charge up your battery, charge the Lanka, find a large group of enemies: profit