Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U1.2 + U1.3

[DE]Megan

May I ask why a grand majority of the companions/sentinels are worthless? Aside from Carrier, none of the sentinels are all that useful, never found too much use for kubrows and any use you had for Smeeta is out the window. Maybe when War Within actually finally releases like it SHOULD. We can get a companion that isn't hot garbage.

Edited by Jaina-Isera

whenever i am going to really enjoy something in this game it is getting nerfed...

feels like an alpha game somehow...
really i don't get why they do something and then nerf/"change" is later again.. 

it is like you paint your house red ONLY to paint it black the next day.. then the same day you color it yellow... and 3 days alter when everyone got used to the nice yellow you paint it brown...why paint it red in the first place at all?

this is sh1t... really... first making our mouth wet with something and then ruin it...

and if you now say "people have complained or reported" something then i have to wake you up from the dreams of naivety as it goes here:

there are always haters or other people who want to see the world burn ( or others in tears ) so they will report or suggest things that make other people loose fun in something.. be it frames, kavats or whatever...they will say "hello DE, kavat smeeta charm needs their loto amount reduced for balancing" but the real reason is they want to destroy other peoples enjoyment...

trolly have done this in this game so often.. and you guys fall for it each time...wow

Spoiler

Edited by Vyra

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed Smeeta's Charm ability, specifically the Resource related Charm, to give a single Resource pickup rather than a random stack of resources that may not be the appropriate size for the chosen Resource type. 

Can't it be 3 of a resouorce instead of 1? It isn't very common and doesn't feel fancy anymore... darn 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed Smeeta's Charm ability, specifically the Resource related Charm, to give a single Resource pickup rather than a random stack of resources that may not be the appropriate size for the chosen Resource type.

Welp.
Back to Carrier 24/7. :/

Still no fix for:

1.Heavy blade front finisher deals only 25% damage:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/693194-why-does-galatine-p-deal-poor-finisher-damage/

2.Hysterical Assault falls off the map:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/695422-hysterical-assault-falls-off-the-map/

3.Credit reward on excavation bugged?
Instead of 3000, 4000, 5000 we now get 2000, 2500,3000.
I am so tired to farm new relics, and just realized that I get even less reward from grinding.

4.Can not leave the group after "session unavailable":
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/691955-can-not-leave-the-group-after-session-unavailable/

5.When using overlay map, the player indicator is no longer at the top layer, it's on the bottom. It can be covered by enemies, allies, loots and interception towers... simply everything.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/691744-overlay-map-bug

6.Most primary guns and polearm weapons still misplaced while holstered.

28 minutes ago, Vyra said:

they will say "hello DE, kavat smeeta charm needs their loto amount reduced for balancing" but the real reason is they want to destroy other peoples enjoyment...

Nobody complained or said anything about how much the Kavat "Rare Resource" buff was bad for the game to "troll" others; the Charm buff has multiple buffs attached to it with a randomized proc, it wasn't really all that noticeable and there were larger things on the table for DE to work on, hence why it took so long for them to get around to it.
It's not the intended loot design to give people stacks, and I mean STACKS of rare drops (I remember having it proc so much I walked out of a mission with 30+ argon).

It's not a matter of taking the enjoyment out of the game or to make it more grindy, it's to put it back to it's intended design. Having a ridiculous amount of drops for a rare resource defeats the purpose of it being "rare". Besides you can get heaps with a desecrate nekros or pilfering hydroid or both... I have literally hundreds of these resources before even using the kavat for void trace farming.

Edited by Alcoholism

Okay so , the passed few update threads I've been posting about the Orokin Sabotages seeming to be bugged with the rewards ( only giving one or two for having found all three Cache's )
Cano_Lathra had replied to one with this
" Are you sure that you aren't getting your 3rd cache reward? I noticed that sometimes, I would have a credit cache that didn't say 'IDENTIFIED:', and I also noticed that endo bundles get added to the 'Total Endo' amount instead of being displayed as cache rewards. I've run over 50 Orokin Sabs and ~75% of the time I get 200-500 endo on top of the amount collected in-mission."

Now if this truely is the case than can you please fix it to show what 3 are the IDENTIFIED items regardless if they are credit bundles, endo bundles or whatever, Thanks

WHY NERF SMEETA CHARM MOD..? the only good thing bout using smeeta for farming resources.. and DE has to go and nerf that.. and calling it a fix..

its not like the charm mod gave hundreds of orokin cells or neural sensors or argons..

argh.. back to using a carrier for farming resources again..

R I P smeeta's charm mod..

sigh..

It has been a long time since I have posted but I'm back 

Bug

• Eversince the silvergroove update I have this issue where the icons of my abilities are displayed as unuable, just like inside the nulifiers bubbles. It does so when I spawn, whether at the start of a a mission or respawn or rez. I still can use my abilities but it is just displayed as unusable until I activate one.
  • Still no full support for controllers/gamepad

Note

• I noticed this a few times but eversince I got a new video card I can see it better
    Eversince the update of the starchart you can see a different emblem on the warframe other than the one one you have equiped. 
         Also I want a lotus emblem
  • Nullifiersbombs (WHY ????)
  • I still need to test if my abilities are also like the bug I noted when I step inside a nullifier als back out

I was happy to finally see the second part of U19. A new quest. Eager to start but then life got busy and two weeks went by. So today I got back to the quest to see what it was. First a quest log with audio then you got send out to gather stuf, Make some thing and fight a mid boss. Rinse and repeat. 

What happened DE ?

Edited by ChaellExE

1 hour ago, Alcoholism said:

Nobody complained or said anything about how much the Kavat "Rare Resource" buff was bad for the game to "troll" others; the Charm buff has multiple buffs attached to it with a randomized proc, it wasn't really all that noticeable and there were larger things on the table for DE to work on, hence why it took so long for them to get around to it.
It's not the intended loot design to give people stacks, and I mean STACKS of rare drops (I remember having it proc so much I walked out of a mission with 30+ argon).

It's not a matter of taking the enjoyment out of the game or to make it more grindy, it's to put it back to it's intended design. Having a ridiculous amount of drops for a rare resource defeats the purpose of it being "rare". Besides you can get heaps with a desecrate nekros or pilfering hydroid or both... I have literally hundreds of these resources before even using the kavat for void trace farming.

are you intentionaly this stupid? 

ofc people expected some tweaks , and if you do a longer mission it gets a little bit crazy, but also why the hell not, if you do a 40 min run of something, you might as well take the bloody 30 neural sensors, becuase there is so many difrent resources that you need to farm anyway, and if it isnt that, you need mods, or you need endo now to fuel up the mods, or you need relics to get something or other you need, or ...

there is so many bloody things that you could be doing, instead of wasting 20 min, just to get 1-2 argons and then do that same thing again 2 more times because you need 5 argons for some stupid thing.

smeeta as is, for its rare resource drop, may have needed a tweak to reality, not out of fkin existance.

and with the person who said, why not drop 3 instead of 1 <-- i'd be perfectly ok with this.

3 minutes ago, LucyEven said:

ofc people expected some tweaks , and if you do a longer mission it gets a little bit crazy, but also why the hell not, if you do a 40 min run of something, you might as well take the bloody 30 neural sensors, becuase there is so many difrent resources that you need to farm anyway, and if it isnt that, you need mods, or you need endo now to fuel up the mods, or you need relics to get something or other you need, or ...

there is so many bloody things that you could be doing, instead of wasting 20 min, just to get 1-2 argons and then do that same thing again 2 more times because you need 5 argons for some stupid thing.

smeeta as is, for its rare resource drop, may have needed a tweak to reality, not out of fkin existance.

and with the person who said, why not drop 3 instead of 1 <-- i'd be perfectly ok with this.

You're being quite rude. Try not to get this thread locked, okay?

Edited by KaizergidorahXi

2 hours ago, Alcoholism said:

Wow people are going to complain about Smeeta Charm "Rare Resource" nerf?

You were getting ridiculous amounts of rare resources that you can easily get in missions, especially with Nekros desecrate; you simply don't need that many.

Besides the main reason people use them is for the "Double Pickups and Affinity" buff which lasts for 120 seconds.
People not using Smeeta now is going to miss out on the main reason for using it.. honestly the salt is unnecessary.

While I consider the Smeeta nerf a hard one, it certainly is a balanced one. They still have the double drop buff. The Argon crystal farming is something to do in game now. The most annoying thing to farm now would be Orokin cells IMO.
Either way, I think the whole companion system needs improvement and I would love to see some uniqueness while running around a mission. Considering the game is mainly a farm game, the really worthy companions overall are the ones that have some interactions on items. I really hope DE take a different approach on the companions.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Silver Grove: U1.2

Changes

• Changed Smeeta's Charm ability, specifically the Resource related Charm, to give a single Resource pickup rather than a random stack of resources that may not be the appropriate size for the chosen Resource type. 
  •  

NO

29BA17097369518D56FCD8B1F1FDBCDE111E0D04

Mr Biggelsworth is upset, and when Mr Biggelsworth gets upset peoble D.. !  (Watch the link) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD-j4eIjQ5c

58 minutes ago, Trickster-_- said:

its not like the charm mod gave hundreds of orokin cells or neural sensors or argons..

I have literally seen screenshots of people getting hundreds of Orokin cells, neural sensors or argon.... So where have you been?

35 minutes ago, ChaellExE said:

What? Since when? My controller works fine.

34 minutes ago, LucyEven said:

1-2 in 20 mins... What are you guys running that has such low drop rates? Also nothing requires 5 Argon... Just saying.

42 minutes ago, LucyEven said:

No need to be uncivil - As I pointed out, the nerf is not a problem as it means people will be getting drops as intended as per the game design mechanic.

Getting as many drops as you used to was a broken mechanic that needed fixing, it really is quite simple and does not require "intelligence" to figure out as you seemed to suggest I required.

Players should not be relying on a broken mechanic to acquire rare resources. You're encouraged to actually play the game, not just acquire a bunch of resources in no time at all and throw it all on build in the foundry and then do something else with your time which may be playing another game. You have to remember video games are a business; they want players to be more active on the game. Again this does not require intelligence to understand.

You should be glad you actually have something in the game that gives you some extra drops and potentially doubles them. They could have easily not put it in the game, but they did.

Edited by Alcoholism

34 minutes ago, Bahlminion said:

While I consider the Smeeta nerf a hard one, it certainly is a balanced one. They still have the double drop buff. The Argon crystal farming is something to do in game now. The most annoying thing to farm now would be Orokin cells IMO.
Either way, I think the whole companion system needs improvement and I would love to see some uniqueness while running around a mission. Considering the game is mainly a farm game, the really worthy companions overall are the ones that have some interactions on items. I really hope DE take a different approach on the companions.

This is something I can agree with - companions as a whole do need a rework.

36 minutes ago, Bahlminion said:

Agreed. I would love to be able to switch my kubrow from an aggressive (does attack) to a passive stance (activates things like scavenge but doesn't attack) while in mission. Also if kavat and kubrow armor actually added stats that would be nice.

Let's back up from the Smeeta and focus on an actual problem in the game right now:

The Rakta Cernos, and how skins interact with it. 

The Ki'teer arrow skin may work now on the arrow drawn with it, but the textures on all of the arrows in the quiver are still broken.

The Dryad bow skin turns into a glitchy metallic patchwork of broken textures and glowy bits, like the Rakta Cernos's surface was peeled off like foil and paper mache'd on top of the dryad bow model. Literally unplayable!