Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U1.2 + U1.3

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, Raxekem said:

Is that cause you are lazy and just don't want to have a challenge to craft something you picked up out of your clan dojo?

Either way after all of thos weeks the peopel that ran Smeeta shouldn't even be begging for a balance they got mor rare mats then they can hope fo anyways. And believe me I know. having between 1500-4000 of each rare mat is too much. 

Don't cry, you had your fun, now put effort into farming again.

At first - doing same mission again and again 20 defense waves(or 30 min survivals) to have 0-1 neural sensor 4-5 times a day is not fun.

I don't know who got thousands of those rare things, i got under 100.

And i do put effort to farming, i don't ever sit and wait something just falls on my head(small exception is digging kubrow at start of mission, i wait two digs for energy).

I don't have problem with any other resource in game, just neural sensors and sometimes argon(both have ridiculous chance of drop and tied to planet, much lower than 1% even with drop booster). 

2 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

At first - doing same mission again and again 20 defense waves(or 30 min survivals) to have 0-1 neural sensor 4-5 times a day is not fun.

Kill a boss, it takes like 5 mins for the whole mission if you overkill spec for it.

~50/50 shot at a rare resource; that is 3 in 30mins; beats the heck out of a survival or defense.

11 hours ago, Achronus said:

Kill a boss, it takes like 5 mins for the whole mission if you overkill spec for it.

~50/50 shot at a rare resource; that is 3 in 30mins; beats the heck out of a survival or defense.

Still defending yourself instead of coming to a mid point of argument. No-one said to have a liking on getting magical rare resources while standing in a corner except for those noobs or alike (0.5% to 2% of playerbase) who should not be considered as players btw (just saying). There are more simple things could've been done to balance out the issue which is caused by DE themselves

1. Charm is totally random means RNG with a chance factor. Rare resource charm'll work like it used to BUT will have a low chance of occurring just like Vauban Chassis of T4 Defense-Rot C (Oohh..danm I miss those days). Its rare so keep it rare and if anyone is in need of more then allow them to grind for them but if it occurs then let the kitty make us happy. This way I think DE doesn't even have to publish a patch note.

2. Rare resource charm will no longer be synced with the Double Resource charm effect and you will get maximum of 6 rares according to the previous quota. This is something we may consider as 'exploit' as both of the charms are effecting each other and twisting the mechanic to get unimaginable figures. Every charm will have its individual effect disregarding any mix-up or sync-up with each other.

3. If both of the above mentioned points are not worthy of consideration then reduce the count to 2-3 keeping the effects just as it was without any sync-up with its double resource charm effect (suggested by way too many people and of course NOT ONLY 1 as that's the usual number you get so what's the specialty of our kitty here).

A side note to DE: There are still exploiting options in this game for almost every desires we have which I wont mention here like other foolasses but if you continuously keep doing things like 'BREAKING HEARTS' by influencing people's interest onto something and taking it out right when they're giving much love to you for, then be aware of the future consequences as we people still love you so much and care for you.

Edited by AhmadIYE

Defending myself...?

I feel there has been a miscommunication; I was not defending or attacking the nerf. I was suggesting an alternate to doing defense or survival.

Truthfully, I have little stake in the Nerf/Buff war on the Kavat; I don't use either Kavats or Kubrows.

Additionally, Found an issue with Rift Exterminate missions: Can kill EVERYTHING on mission before 10 drops. Now impossible to open relic.

16 hours ago, Geraion said:

"Back in my day we had to walk upstream both ways!" Yeah, so? We have cars now.

A horribly grind is a horrible grind, even if it was worse before. I won't be grateful for a band-aid on a gushing artery wound.

That's a pretty ridiculous comparison - you make it sound like it's been evolving over decades and that the "grind" is so bad that playing for hours on end is life threatening.
Remember it's just a game and if you want to spend more time burning yourself out over a game then that's your choice - it's no one's problem but your own.

16 hours ago, Geraion said:

I'm busy with wow's Legion atm, other games, time were I don't want to play games etc.

This sounds like a YOU problem, not  gameplay problem. Again if you want to be a hardcore gamer playing all types of games to the point where you have to time management everything then that is YOUR choice. The game is not designed for you specifically.

17 hours ago, Geraion said:

this is dumb, and makes smeeta definitively worse than to bring a more dedicated companion.

I bring the carrier when I'm too lazy to pick up loot or if I'm picking up common loot (or loot I don't care that much about) that I don't have to specifically target.
I'll bring smeeta if I'm targeting a specific resource and don't care about the other resources - I'll even wait until I get the double drop buff before picking up what I'm targeting to pick up so i get the most out of it. I know this is something that requires skill, but for a hardcore gamer like yourself you shouldn't really have any issues with this.

Everyone knows the companions/sentinels need a rework in terms of making them all useful to some degree - but when you're comparing the Smeeta Kavat to something like the Carrier there's a clear distinction between the two. If you don't want to use them efficiently then again this is a YOU issue.

I couldn't get to the end of the Smeeta whinge...  Pardon if this is a duplicate report It's just too much noise for the pet...  

Earth Spy Mission tile-set (this happened on Cambria, but experience has shown it also affects all alert spy missions on the Earth Ground Tile-set)...  In this general area..  Going to the bottom is like falling into a no-man's zone (you know like the hallway for the Venus Spy Mission).  Can't complete in its current state.  

AYXu9yj.jpg

And here I just wanted an easy (and relaxing) first mission of the day as I enjoy the start of a coffee buzz..  I'll come back later when I'm, washed, dressed and wanting a dose of adrenaline on the higher levels missions.  

On ৪ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৬ at 11:28 AM, Achronus said:

Additionally, Found an issue with Rift Exterminate missions: Can kill EVERYTHING on mission before 10 drops. Now impossible to open relic.

Have seen lots of people complaining talking about this issue but fortunately it never happend with me, never. Always had enough while doing solo or in pubs or in a pre set squad, even there were more left almost everytime except for the times when its just 10/10. I suggest, dont rush and be extra careful from the very beggining, just suggesting.

Edited by AhmadIYE

That annoying bug that got introduced at the lunaro update is still there, this time i have it at samaris while practicing for the rank 11 test.

The after mission report won't get away from the screen and this happened serveral times today already. Can't we have a reload option / ig command to reset the gui instead of having to reboot the game over and over again while waiting for bugfixes  

what's going on with the fullscreen setting because it isn't working for me.

It goes into this weird black bordered windowed-size screen. It also starts spazzing out and the whole game flashes on my screen then goes back to windowed.

This didn't start until the latest update.

On 9/2/2016 at 2:50 PM, Azlen said:

The chance at max rank for charm taking place is 28% chance every 27 seconds. There are 6 different buffs. So assuming the chance of charm happening EVERY 27 seconds was 100%, then it would take you 2 minutes and 42 seconds to see each buff once. The chance of getting the rare resource can obviously happen multiple times in a row, just as every ability can, so that balances out over time (assuming DE made everything have the same chance to happen). So that 2 minutes 42 seconds for the rare resource to pop up ALSO now has to factor in the fact that the ability has a 28% chance to even occur (again can fail 10 times in a row but can also succeed 10 times so that balances out as well). 28% chance is roughly 1 in every 4 times. Which means that ON AVERAGE, the Smeeta after this change now will produce ONE RARE RESOURCE every 10 minutes and 48 seconds.

If anyone honestly thinks that is an acceptable amount they are out of their damn mind. It'd be better to bring a damn carrier because i'd be willing to bet over the course of an 11 minute run, he'll grab 1 extra rare resource for me. Bulls$$t nerf. At least tweak something for a better response if it doesn't work how you want it to. This basically just deleted it from the list of abilities.
GG DE first time you have truly ever disappointed me.
~Az

One rare resource every 11ish minutes on average is perfectly reasonable. Why are people so angry about this change? Oh, right, because they don't understand that rare resource really does mean RARE resource. Ah well.

This Charm change just makes me so,.. so sad. I don't want to use only one companion for each and every mission (no offence my dear Carrier), I don't want do 10 void-trace-farming-missions alone just to do one fissure reward mission, I don't want to murder poor Phorid over and over and over and over and over again for rares. I just.. meh..

23 hours ago, Alcoholism said:

That's a pretty ridiculous comparison - you make it sound like it's been evolving over decades and that the "grind" is so bad that playing for hours on end is life threatening.
Remember it's just a game and if you want to spend more time burning yourself out over a game then that's your choice - it's no one's problem but your own.

This sounds like a YOU problem, not  gameplay problem. Again if you want to be a hardcore gamer playing all types of games to the point where you have to time management everything then that is YOUR choice. The game is not designed for you specifically.

I bring the carrier when I'm too lazy to pick up loot or if I'm picking up common loot (or loot I don't care that much about) that I don't have to specifically target.
I'll bring smeeta if I'm targeting a specific resource and don't care about the other resources - I'll even wait until I get the double drop buff before picking up what I'm targeting to pick up so i get the most out of it. I know this is something that requires skill, but for a hardcore gamer like yourself you shouldn't really have any issues with this.

Everyone knows the companions/sentinels need a rework in terms of making them all useful to some degree - but when you're comparing the Smeeta Kavat to something like the Carrier there's a clear distinction between the two. If you don't want to use them efficiently then again this is a YOU issue.

No, it hasn't been evolving, but it has become less horrible to do, the Smeeta was a semi-unreliable way of getting very specific resources in a less strenuous manner. Yes, it's just a game I spend a lot of time and occasionally actual money on because I would like to support it and thus feel I have the right to be critical of it whenever it suits me.

Yes it's my choice, why should I then just sit and be quiet over stuff I dislike anyway? This isn't how things work hun. I bring different companions too, problem is, now I don't find any reason to specifically bring a smeeta over any other companion if I want to farm items because the other choices aren't as annoying to lug around for 20+ minutes in a farm run. And I invested a lot of forma on it. A lot of time with that, which, sure, at the time was worth it, but this is rather disheartening.

Everyone knowing that they need a rework doesn't mean we're not allowed to talk about it negatively.

Edited by Geraion

3 hours ago, Geraion said:

No, it hasn't been evolving, but it has become less horrible to do, the Smeeta was a semi-unreliable way of getting very specific resources in a less strenuous manner. Yes, it's just a game I spend a lot of time and occasionally actual money on because I would like to support it and thus feel I have the right to be critical of it whenever it suits me.

Yes it's my choice, why should I then just sit and be quiet over stuff I dislike anyway? This isn't how things work hun. I bring different companions too, problem is, now I don't find any reason to specifically bring a smeeta over any other companion if I want to farm items because the other choices aren't as annoying to lug around for 20+ minutes in a farm run. And I invested a lot of forma on it. A lot of time with that, which, sure, at the time was worth it, but this is rather disheartening.

Everyone knowing that they need a rework doesn't mean we're not allowed to talk about it negatively.

Of course you're all allowed to give your opinion, no one is trying to silence you.

What I don't approve of though is people bashing DE or making up unnecessary claims of why Smeeta was nerfed, or how Smeeta is not good anymore, or that what they did ruined the loot farming etc etc. I'm simply stating that the fix was necessary; it was a broken and unintended mechanic. I'm also stating that Smeeta is still useful and people shouldn't feel disheartened about using it.

The best kind of feedback is the one where a good alternative is presented - one I have seen in regards to boosting the Rare Resource buff drop from 1 to a random integer between 1 and 4. Everything else I have seen on this thread (and others) pertaining to Smeeta have just been negative remarks and ridiculous claims/theories, rather than constructive feedback.