[DE]Megan

The Silver Grove: U1.2 + U1.3

7 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Still an issue waiting to be adressed properly

Yep, still this.

8 minutes ago, Annoying_killah said:

Neat

Xzt0qe1.png

I await my ponies DE....... or is this a hint at a horseframe? XD   w8fOoWE.gif       

the salt from that alone could destroy the entire origin system and beyond.

HUGE Smeeta Nerf... Good thing I'm sitting on 300+ sensors and neurodes thanks to my pussy pre-nerf; we farmed all things rare.. Just really sucks for everyone else..

• Upvote 10

• Changed Smeeta's Charm ability, specifically the Resource related Charm, to give a single Resource pickup rather than a random stack of resources that may not be the appropriate size for the chosen Resource type.

Massive rage incoming from people that abused Smeeta. At last I can finally use my kavat without stockpiling 80 Neural Sensors just because I brought it to like 5 missions.

Thanks a lot for this.

• Upvote 3

So lol at all people getting salty with Smeeta nerf xD

Ok I farmed CRAZY amounts of resources in last weeks. I didn't have that many neurodes at once in my entire life. But it was OBVIOUSLY broken and not how it was supposed to work. That was a crazy ability that made other pets useless. Of course they fixed that

Edited by Hesyol
  • Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, Fr0stPh03niX said:

Smeeta kavat nerf seriously ? -_- So, after 4 forma investment, you now alter the whole ability which everyone loved ? Good effing job DE, disappointed. 

If you don't know by now that things can and will be changed drastically after a testing phase, especially new mechanics, then I feel quite sorry for your horrible horrible situation.  Or something.  It looked pretty obvious something that powerful would get nerfed eventually.  Getting 20+ argons or whatever in a single missions when the resource was designed to be rare (excluding control modules, wtf) was just broken.

Get over it, smeeta is still useful.

• Upvote 10

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changed Smeeta's Charm ability, specifically the Resource related Charm, to give a single Resource pickup rather than a random stack of resources that may not be the appropriate size for the chosen Resource type. 

Well, that's a pretty big nerf. Sorry, I mean change. Even for the more "common" rare resources, having it only drop one is just... Was just about to get a Smeeta, guess I shouldn't bother anymore.

Edited by Rekalty
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

PLEASE FIX ALREADY!

basically, the Embolist syndicate mod (which make the embolist have 300 mag size at max rank) only works when you're the host/playing solo. when you join someone else, you have only 100 mag size, then you have to reload to get the rest of the mag size. and that's pretty much the whole clip 

This bug affects any weapon modded for additional mag size I pretty regularly use a 4-shot Sancti Tigris and it spawns in with only 2 shells loaded. 

Of course this bug does hurt the Embolist more than any other weapon because yeah, you're losing out on a huge amount of ammo reloading it. 

still no fix for titania razorwing clipping things which it isn't close to....

I've been wondering when the smeeta nerf would turn up....

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Rainbow_Dashu said:
  • At last I can finally use my kavat without stockpiling 80 Neural Sensors just because I brought it to like 5 missions.

Thanks a lot for this.

Yeah Ikr? What a disaster, such a game breaking bug, you got free resources.

Completely unplayable.

Edited by Dragazer
  • Upvote 18

4 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

That actually makes it inappropriate for any resources that are a larger in size than 1-3. So i get 1 extra void trace now if i charm? Instead of double? How is THAT appropriate?

Why not just double the resource amount you get while its active? 2 neurals become 4 neurals, 1 oro cell becomes 2. 28 void traces becomes 56.... sigh.

I don't think some of you guys understand this, there are 2 different resource related buffs with charm 

1- doubles the amount of XP and resources you pick up

2- gives you 3-6 rare resources of the planet you're playing on, this is the one which got nerfed, and now only gives 1 rare resource 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

www.nooooooooooooooo.com

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

I don't think some of you guys understand this, there are 2 different resource related buffs with charm 

1- doubles the amount of XP and resources you pick up

2- gives you 3-6 rare resources of the planet you're playing on, this is the one which got nerfed, and now only gives 1 rare resource 

If thats the case then i misunderstood how the ability worked. Thanks for the clarification! Edited my OP.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Dragazer said:

Yeah Ikr? What a disaster, such a game breaking bug, you got free resources,

completely unplayable.

I didn't want to abuse getting an extreme lot of rare resources, just use my kavat for fun, maybe for the other buffs.

I'm sorry I didn't want to jump in with the exploiting bandwagon.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Kenshin98 said:

Lets be honest here, that's quite a big nerf.... even I know that and I don't even have a smeeta

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed Smeeta's Charm ability, specifically the Resource related Charm, to give a single Resource pickup rather than a random stack of resources that

I'm just gonna leave this here

C8E2CA4FFBEC6BC51810BC12E53A3EF70FC95C9C

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

Well, that's a pretty big nerf. Sorry, I mean change. Even for the more "common" rare resources, having it only drop one is just... Was just about to get a Smeeta, guess I shouldn't bother anymore.

That exact ability only spawned rare resources, the other ability just doubles all pickups, which is obviously different.

ok So basicly we got some thing removed from the game and some bugs still on ... really ... for example when you planing to fix the Saryn skirt ? 

instead of nerfing thing which is working like a charm fix the broken thing first .... and call it update not a hot fix because you didn't fixed anything but removing things from the game... mostly ... will still give you some credit :P

• Upvote 1

Just now, LSG501 said:

Lets be honest here, that's quite a big nerf.... even I know that and I don't even have a smeeta

well yeah, I mean looks at these stats: (I'm just talking from my memory here, don't take these as the right stats)

6 different buffs, 27% to cast a buff within 28 sec......basically DE gathered all the RNG from the old void and the old AW weapon farm into 1 ability 

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Silver Grove: U1.2

Changes

There seems to be some confusion over this one.  Which Charm ability was affected?  Was it:

a)  The double pick-ups ability that lasts 120 seconds and allows extra Void Trace, Affinity, plant extracts and Syndicate tokens?

b) The instant Rare Resource that gave half a dozen Neural Sensors/Orokin Cells/Neurodes/Argon Crystals at a time and could easily occur 5 times in a short mission?

I don't mind if it's 'b' and it's gone from 3-6 to 1-2 per time but 'a' was pretty much the selling point of Smeeta.

PS:  Can I please get a fix for the Silver Grove monologues not being unlocked in my Codex?  I've completed the quest but can't listen to them again as they remain 'Undiscovered'.

Edited by Katinka