Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U1.2 + U1.3

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Shockwave- said:

That particular ability went from useful to useless. Most missions you will not get a single resource if you do the math. On some missions you might get 1. I'd rather have it not the rotation at all and get double pickups more often. 1 resource.... rather use carrier as it will not only get me that extra resource ever so often but aslo some extra plastds and polymers that I might miss, some endo/mods that might have dropped behind me, etc. When added up that ability was what compensated to losing out on some pickups over carrier, now ti doesn't. It's a big nerf from 12 Sensors to 1 or 6 Cells to 1. Should have made it 1-3 drops instead of 3-6.

Not.. really? I'm going to keep using my Kavat, the way it was before it was piss easy to get 44 of a resource a mission. Now it's reasonable and *still* useful, and the rest of the buffs are still amazing apart from the reload and overshield one.

1 minute ago, Agentawesome said:

Because Smeeta still has 6 more stupidly powerful buffs? C'mon people, Smeeta is more than a resource dispenser, 50 neural sensors while AFK-ing is not balanced at all. 

yes and thats understandable, and of course everyone was expecting a change in that, but this isnt a change, they completely destroyed it
this isnt a , ow we toned it down a bit so its more, realistic
this is just : you aint getting nothing

if you get 1 and 1 only once in a while, while waiting for that to trigger at all, there is no point of having the cat with you for that reason to begin with, its not helping you AT ALL, instead you're waiting for 1 resource, while you have to manualy pick up everything, and keep the cat alive 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed Smeeta's Charm ability, specifically the Resource related Charm, to give a single Resource pickup rather than a random stack of resources that may not be the appropriate size for the chosen Resource type. 

Doesn't it mean we need to grind much more again? And if its to balance -then you should shorten cooldown for charm significantly or smeeta would nave no use again. 

11 minutes ago, LucyEven said:

i have so much passion for it, but at this point this is becoming sadistic... as much as they 'show' that they interact with players and feedback, i feel times over, that they couldnt give care any less for us

DE is a business. Everything they do is to make as much money as they can while keeping as much people playing as possible. As good as the community managers seem to be it doesn't mean much in terms of making the game better. A large majority of good, well thought out feedback is never acted upon by DE and they will continue to nerf almost everything that makes this game fun.

Edited by Dovahheim

2 minutes ago, Eldritchkitty said:

Not.. really? I'm going to keep using my Kavat, the way it was before it was piss easy to get 44 of a resource a mission. Now it's reasonable and *still* useful, and the rest of the buffs are still amazing apart from the reload and overshield one.

unless you are specificly in a survival mission, the 120 sec affinity&resource drop isnt even half being used, because there isnt things for you to kill, and its effectivness is maybe 40 sec in other missions

the instant reload, yea thats usefully once in a long while, overshield :| , 10 sec free powers eh ok , 30 sec crits its good, 1 item 

so while you're spining around for any of this to trigger, now theres only 2 and a half usefull one (half being the 120sec buff) and you have 3 trash 'buffs'

unless you're specificly runing an endless survival , you wont even proc charm that many times to get anything done, and ow wait, no one is really runing any endless run anymore, because they're unrewarding and a waste of time.
goes just along side the focus schools, where nowdays, you arent even in a mission that long in 90% of cases, to even use it  (again, unless you specificly run something longer, like hieracon which is prob one of the only thing being ran long enough, along odd, or akkad and such few) 

Well Thanks for making Smeeta all but worthless. Wow De keep sucking the life out of the game, cause the new grind for relics and then grinding for the prime ya want. And have any of you played the game on a new acc undercover to see what its like for the newbies lately?

Just now, Dovahheim said:

DE is a business. Everything they do is to make as much money as they can while keeping as much people playing as possible. As good as the community managers seem to be it doesn't mean much in terms of making the game better. A large majority of good, well thought out feedback is never acted upon by DE and they will continue to nerf almost everything that makes this game fun.

and that exactly is why this game is DIEING. they're the ones killing it
i couldnt posably express to you how much i feel this game could go trough the roof, if they would just stop with this 'decision making' of a 3 year old
the only time, some people come back is when theres a bigger update, a prime bunch of stuff or some such, for that short period and thats it, there isnt that many people playing it constantly

Just now, TatsuZZmage said:

Well Thanks for making Smeeta all but worthless. Wow De keep sucking the life out of the game, cause the new grind for relics and then grinding for the prime ya want. And have any of you played the game on a new acc undercover to see what its like for the newbies lately?

1 Smeeta nerf wasn't the "double resource" one so I don't see why it maters

2 Relics are easy to get so I don't understand why people are complaining.

3 Yes and it's not that bad. At least we won't have whiny confused new players on Uranus screaming into their mics about how BS slash procs are.

i used to go 30 mins survival just for 1 or 2 orokin cells, since i got my kavat 2 days ago i got 6 instead of one and two and now i will get 1 or 2 again. No comment. just awesome...................................

Edited by XxIbraJokerxX

BUG report[concalve] >

1. Allies appearing as enemies on map/mini-map.

2.Irregular matchmaking ,matching mr2 player with 2 or 3 mr22 players

This one new from HOTFIX U1.3[general]>
When using public matchmaking instead of finding squad/open games it directly starts mission countdown @ [DE]Megan

R.I.P Matchmaking

Edited by Iamnotanoob

Hey DE, since Smeeta's recourse drop was one of the major reasons for using it, are you going to nerf Vacuum next to only pull in one item at a time and only be Line of Sight? You know, so we can't exploit those resources that fell into walls or Energy Spike from Zenuric anymore? Just a thought! /s

Seriously though, I was only pulling out my Smeeta when I wanted argon or neural sensors, and now I have no reason to even bother pulling it out at all. The other buffs are just to random to be able to take full advantage of them. When I got the free energy buff, no enemies nearby. When I get the 2x resource buff, there was nothing to pick up or scan. The crit buff was nice, but it was to far between activations to bother with. Now Carrier is once again the only companion with enough utility to bother with.

Now i'm better off cooking my cat and seasoning its meat than actually using him in a mission

I get it, warframe is a grind pile of grind with more grind stuffed in it, but this is becoming unsustainable, we can't get any form of progression to make stuff less-grindy, we have to go trough this whole (shizzy) process of getting a Smeeta, not just a kavat, there's more than one type, we need this one to might get a chance of a resource boost...

For O N E piece of resource?

uno

a single piece

The essence of the game is the grind, but it doesn't mean that EVERYTHING in this game needs to be lock behind a enormous grind-time wall

If 3-6 resources was too much, maybe 50% of it? 1-3? This "change" (i'll present you the word ~ Nerf ~, very common term in the gaming industry) needs a minimum logic ratio, not a random picked number, but again, you guys just want more grind and grind to compensate the lack of content.

just...

send help

Edited by Blacksonfive
can't bother / 2nd edit, 'cause i'm starting to sell kat meat, they taste good

19 minutes ago, Agentawesome said:

Because Smeeta still has 6 more stupidly powerful buffs? C'mon people, Smeeta is more than a resource dispenser, 50 neural sensors while AFK-ing is not balanced at all. 

Name them maybe?

What is powerful except loot+exp boost(isn't very powerful but useful) and crit time(it is powerful.. maybe the only one powerful now)?

One instant reload? Whoa! it saves a whole second of time at random moment!

Free casts for 10 sec? How much you cast in a 10 sec time? Will it be there when you need it?

Adding a bit of shields? Surely powerful, no one uses redirection anymore, right?

And for afk - better they use stop AI for afk as for carrier for example.