Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U1.2 + U1.3

[DE]Megan

We still have a gap between host and client in Lunaro, so the host team can score just after another goal, because the other team is still in the replay. And the host team have higher chance to take the ball, since they're in the future for the client team

And a key to lock the camera on the ball could be useful too, sometimes it's hard to follow the game

+ Clan Emblems/Glyph please :lotus:

++ Thanks for the update !

My cat... why u do dis DE? 

Last words: Dear Smeeta kavat, thank you for all the red crits. thank you for those red crits on sonicor, it was completely unimaginary. Thank you for those sweet resource drops when i needed them the most. Thank you for giving me 5 more argon crystal when i only collected 1 throughout the mission. But now, DE decided to serve u the justice instead of adarza kavat or Limbo really. but as always, you will be missed by many of us Tenno. 

In RNG's Name, 

AMEN...

Waw people are srsly whining about Charm nerf.... Guys you are still gonna get more rare mats then your average non kavat player, so chin-up and smile.

(it was going to happen and we all knew it)

Edited by Raxekem
the truth

1 minute ago, Raxekem said:

Waw people are srsly whining about Charm nerf.... Guys you are still gonna get more rare mats then your average non kavat player, so chin-up and smile.

Right? Besides I'm rocking like 80+ of each rare resource (other than argon) and I have no Smeeta. Some people just like to afk and be rewarded because they are lazy.

Just now, Uzkost said:

Right? Besides I'm rocking like 80+ of each rare resource (other than argon) and I have no Smeeta. Some people just like to afk and be rewarded because they are lazy.

Exactly I have one myself, and well getting 30+ rare mats in one mission is just too much. reducing it to 1 is a good choice. There was almost no challenge in crafting things anymore.

6 minutes ago, Wandering_Cyberdragoness said:

IT's ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU'VE RUINED US, MY GODS MAN, WHHHYYYY?!

LOL'd so hard I choked on water.

5 minutes ago, Raxekem said:

Exactly I have one myself, and well getting 30+ rare mats in one mission is just too much. reducing it to 1 is a good choice. There was almost no challenge in crafting things anymore.

+10 interwebz for you!

Edit: Although I will say plz brighten the aura on Animal Instinct / thief's wit. Just a little brighter and I can possibly see things from a decent distance.

Edited by Uzkost

10 minutes ago, Raxekem said:

Because it came WEEKS later, after people spent the time and Forma to make them even close to worthwhile. Now it's back to Carrier. Praise the Carrier. All glory to the Carrier!

Edited by TheTundraTerror

16 hours ago, TheTundraTerror said:

Because it came WEEKS later, after people spent the time and Forma to make them even close to worthwhile. Now it's back to Carrier. Praise the Carrier. All glory to the Carrier!

I used 4 forma on my skana before I tossed it. I've used 6 forma on my Valkyr, My Ivara is goning to need 6 total, My Hydroid is going to need 6 as well, MY KUBROW USED 6 AND IT CAN'T EVEN USE CHARM!

TO EVERYONE: Quit complaining about forma as if it's hard to get, quit complaining about not getting 30+ RARE resources in a run.

Edited by Haldos
Removed name calling.

1 minute ago, TheTundraTerror said:

Because it came WEEKS later, after people spent the time and Forma to make them even close to worthwhile.

Did it need forma to be usefull? Link-health,Pack Leader and full upgraded charm combined with inaros or any warframe that could run full melee, and you were golden.

Oh and there are naramon crits aswell which made is even better. Then again even after this patch the kitty isn't worthless. It's 2x resource buff is great and doesn't just grant you double resoures but also gives you double affinity. Crit buff is great for the naramon crits or any skills like Exalted Blade, Primal Fury,etc. No reload buff with bow is pretty beastly. Ans free cast is always cool. So I for 1 don't think Smeeta is dead. You just have to use it for a different purpose.

41 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

1 Smeeta nerf wasn't the "double resource" one so I don't see why it maters

2 Relics are easy to get so I don't understand why people are complaining.

3 Yes and it's not that bad. At least we won't have whiny confused new players on Uranus screaming into their mics about how BS slash procs are.

This right here 

29 minutes ago, Raxekem said:

(it was going to happen and we all knew it)

*torturer chop my finger*
Me: haaaa it hurts!
Torturer: cmon, don't be such a softie. See those guys over there? I chopped their whole hand!
Me: oh right, thanks. I feel much better now.

Edited by Robolaser
typo

Just now, ZanderWild said:

Try to wait for a squad to form on the ceres, exta node, instantly get the mission start countdown instead. No im not set to solo mode and no i did not press the play now button. Great "fixes" DE

Yeh matchmaking seems to have gotten way worse.

Just now, Robolaser said:

*torturer chop my finger*
Me: haaaa it hurts!
Torturer: cmon, don't be such a softie. See those guys over there? I chopped their whole hand!
Me: oh right, thanks. I feel buch better now.

You used to get 50 neurodes a run

Now you you get 10 a run

everyone else still gets 2 a run

you still complain....

3 minutes ago, ZanderWild said:

Try to wait for a squad to form on the ceres, exta node, instantly get the mission start countdown instead. No im not set to solo mode and no i did not press the play now button. Great "fixes" DE

Been that way since before SotR. I'm not going to hold my breath.

27 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

Idk about laziness, Smeetas are kinda too squishy. Eventually eveybody gets sick of reviving them lol. But I will miss the massive resource drops though.

Edited by Skeletor1191
Just a rephrase with more context.