Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

any other way to contract support other then submit a request?

(PSN)mmcareen

Question

So I can't log in on PS4 or on PC, and my forums work seeing I can post here, but when I go to submit a request, the page wouldn't load, so basically, I can't log in and I can't get help.  I have reset, EVERYTHING.  Router, modem, booster, playstation, computer, I even flipped the main breaker and turned off all the power in the house to make sure it reset.  I need help and don't know where to get it, can someone please direct me in the right direction.  I'm a hard-core player, basically its the only game I play so little lost without warframe lol.  Thank you very much for any and all help someone could give me

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

So I can't log in on PS4 or on PC, and my forums work seeing I can post here, but when I go to submit a request, the page wouldn't load, so basically, I can't log in and I can't get help.  I have reset, EVERYTHING.  Router, modem, booster, playstation, computer, I even flipped the main breaker and turned off all the power in the house to make sure it reset.  I need help and don't know where to get it, can someone please direct me in the right direction.  I'm a hard-core player, basically its the only game I play so little lost without warframe lol.  Thank you very much for any and all help someone could give me

I understand that sometimes the Support site doesn't like loading on PS4 or Mobile. If you haven't already, try loading it on something else. If that doesn't work, try other browsers. Aside from that, I don't know a whole lot else to do to help you. Sorry v.v

Just now, Jeahanne said:

I understand that sometimes the Support site doesn't like loading on PS4 or Mobile. If you haven't already, try loading it on something else. If that doesn't work, try other browsers. Aside from that, I don't know a whole lot else to do to help you. Sorry v.v

I have tried everything, PS4, phone, mircosoft edge, ie 11 and chrome, it just does not want to work for me, everything else works fine, tried a online game on ps4, works fine, online game on PC, works fine, its just Warframe.  I have no idea what to do.  Thank you for at least trying to help though

Just now, (PS4)mmcareen said:

I have tried everything, PS4, phone, mircosoft edge, ie 11 and chrome, it just does not want to work for me, everything else works fine, tried a online game on ps4, works fine, online game on PC, works fine, its just Warframe.  I have no idea what to do.  Thank you for at least trying to help though

Sorry I'm not more use. I don't know someone else is lurking about that has more experience with this kind of issue. I wish you the best of luck though.