Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who create this amazing Umbra Syandana and its not in the game

Vlada91

I do not know if any of you remembers this cool syandana and this dude create verson 2... and its even better, just do not understand why DE did not allow in to the game....Its best looking syandana and its  exactly how it should look...Its a pity  that this model-syandana no longer exists in tenogen-steam workshop.... :sad:  why DE?

5IhHNj6.jpg

Edited by Vlada91

20 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

It's the Teplo Syandana, and it's ingame.

Imo DE just asked to remove the void key, for possible lore reasons

this is not the same syandana,this syandana is all around the neck,in the game is on the back like bagpack....

9 hours ago, direcyphre said:

We're never going to have a syandana that goes all the way around the neck. They barely work as it is by only being on the back, or the scant few with bits that protrude forward.

Yeah, and if you look at the old concepts, you'd know that DE tried doing it, but gave up on it....

Edited by Slendy-Broseph

2 minutes ago, KWANi said:

Hey!

That's my old Teplo version, it didn't get in because of the wrap around clipping around the neck so I redid it.

It's in the game so go check it out!

http://imgur.com/YcoarKQ

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727041133

You should keep working on making it go around the neck.  Name it something different and make it look a little different so you can get it in-game, but keep trying.  I'm sure you could think of something.

Maybe make the clipping look more natural?

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman
idae

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

You should keep working on making it go around the neck.  Name it something different and make it look a little different so you can get it in-game, but keep trying.  I'm sure you could think of something.

Maybe make the clipping look more natural?

If there was an easy solution to clipping then you'd see more syandanas that wrap around but you don't unfortunately.

I don't have any plans on remaking this since it's already in the game. I have other ideas brewing to compliment Teplo so you'll get a taste of it soon ::evil grin::

This is Version 1.0 of Teplo Syndana, DE pretty much asked the Creator to try again with the design they had in mind with it as it had way to many clipping issues, So the Current In game version is Teplo Version 3.0, Version 2.0 looks the same as this just Key is imprinted (not dangling) in the front.

4 hours ago, Demonfr34k said:

This is Version 1.0 of Teplo Syndana, DE pretty much asked the Creator to try again with the design they had in mind with it as it had way to many clipping issues, So the Current In game version is Teplo Version 3.0, Version 2.0 looks the same as this just Key is imprinted (not dangling) in the front.

Ha I got you beat, I'm updating the textures right now so as it stands its Teplo 3.5!

:P!!