Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine Prime as a WAR skin, please

IfritKajiTora

I realy like how WAR Looks, but now there is new heavy melee meta.. It's Galatine Prime, it is faster, have slash damage type which is very good and it deals more damage.
So It's obvious that when I have Galatine Prime and WAR I will use Galatine prime because it's better, but for me Galatine prime doesn't looks that awesome as WAR.
Is there is chance to add WAR skin to Galatine prime, for example for those who bought HUNHOW'S GIFT or builded War. I would not have anything to that, if the WAR skin for Galatine Prime will cost for example 40plat. That would be fantastic.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

12 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

I realy like how WAR Looks, but now there is new heavy melee meta.. It's Galatine Prime, it is faster, have slash damage type which is very good and it deals more damage.
So It's obvious that when I have Galatine Prime and WAR I will use Galatine prime because it's better, but for me Galatine prime doesn't looks that awesome as WAR.
Is there is chance to add WAR skin to Galatine prime, for example for those who bought HUNHOW'S GIFT or builded War. I would not have anything to that, if the WAR skin for Galatine Prime will cost for example 40plat. That would be fantastic.

Sometime, there may be a greatsword skin that would come with deluxe skin bundle and will work for all weapon category. Otherwise - no, your idea isn't realistic

War is more effective against Corpus than Galatine Prime is.

Galatine Prime is great against Infested and pretty darn good against Grineer. Now, if they made a Heavy Melee Weapon that did a similar amount in Puncture . . . . . . Meta, did you say? PAH. This would be Alpha.

Said this before and I'll keep saying it as needed

War was good before Galatine Prime came out and it didn't become any "less good" since.

If you liked using it before then good news, nothing has changed with it so keep on keeping on. ;-)

Cheers!

~R~

Edited by Rolunde

29 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

If you really like the War that much, you'd use it anyway. Don't be the guy that only uses the currently strongest weapon.

this

here's the list of non "meta" weapons i use:

Obex wih Brutal Tide

Obex with Grim Fury

Lesion

Atterax

Sarpa

Jat Kittag

Fragor Prime  its my favorite Looking weapon  so far

i still consider war part of the "meta" melee so i dint include it

Edited by Retepzednem

Its not like War stopped being able to kill stuff as soon as Gal Prime came out. You like War then keep using it. I like Galatine and only used War for as long as it took to level the the thing to 30 before i sold it before i went back to my beloved Greatsword

Edited by AzureTerra