Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to achieve game balance while maintaining Warframe's "feel".

Mr.Lube

1 minute ago, (XB1)Project 0R1G1N said:

I like the idea, the only thing that will need tweaking is overheat. It should be on a frame to frame level (loki has diff cap and cooldown then rhino) and abilities like exalted blade should i guess auto take up a portion (reduces overheat cap by ~25%). Other than that it adresses the issue this game has quite well.

I've been thinking about adding this in, it makes sense since some frames rely on abilities more than others.

I'm not sure about the ability rework (not saying it's bad, I just don't know), but the enemy rework is something I'd really like; however, unless their health scales extremely quickly (which you mention shouldn't happen), our damage mods would need to be toned down so we don't OHK everything until lv300.

7 hours ago, The_Doc said:

I'm not sure about the ability rework (not saying it's bad, I just don't know), but the enemy rework is something I'd really like; however, unless their health scales extremely quickly (which you mention shouldn't happen), our damage mods would need to be toned down so we don't OHK everything until lv300.

This really all depends on how Damage 3.0 turns out, until then I really shouldn't make any suggested changes involving that.