Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helping Out Some Warframe Skills

(PSN)LoisGordils

Hi, guys! So, I was thinking about the skills on some Warframes that really need some love. So I decided to give them some tweaks/reworks. It's nothing major. Warframes like Limbo (who needs a total rework) will be excluded. This is only for Warframes that only need one or two skills tweaked in order to have all four of their skills viable

Ash's Shuriken: Increase the number to four, perhaps? Holding the ability will throw a larger, slower Shuriken that deals the combined damage of all four smaller ones.

Atlas' Petrify: This one's crazy, but how about Atlas can pick up petrified enemies (the same Way Volt can pick up his shield) and hurl them towards enemies?The attack deals 60% of the enemy's health as Blast damage in a five meter AOE

Banshee's Silence: Make the ability open enemies up to Finishers by default and make the augment deal Lethal Damage on Finishers or disable special abilities from enemies (akin to Silence's Conclave version)

Chroma's Spectral Scream: Make the ability a cycable one where Chroma can choose which element he wants to wield in battle. The skill can also have a fair, unmodified range and a damage buff to compensate. 

Ember's Fireball and Accelerant: Enemies affected by Accelerant that are attacked by Fireball will cause a five meter AOE Heat explosion. Also, enemies under the effects of Accelerant can spread Heat procs among themselves by coming into contact with an ignited enemy.

Equinox's Mend: Convert all excess Mend Points into Overshields. When Overshields cap, the points can be converted into bonus armor for a certain amount of time

Excalibur's Slash Dash: Make Excalibur hit all enemies inside the AOE cone (I don't like this ability at all. Maybe because when I target it at a group of enemies, I only attack like two of them. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I don't play Excalibur). Enemies under the effects of Radial Blind will take double the damage.

Frost: I think he's perfect 

Hydroid: Everything 

Inaros' Devour: Make Devour deal a percentage of the enemy's health per second as opposed to flat damage. This way, it can scale well. This ability is not very useful in its current state.

Ivara's Navigator: Allow ease of control. When using the "slow projectile" button, make it noticeable. On weapons like the Lanka, the shot moves too fast, even while slowing it down. All projectiles affected by Navigator will have the same speed, regardless of its natural base speed.

Limbo: Removed from the game. (Just kidding, but he needs a total overhaul)

Loki's Decoy: The Decoy can use your selected secondary weapon. If no weapon is equipped, he will use his regular Lato/Lex Prime

Mag's Pull and Polarize: Enemies affected by Pull will now stop when in contact with a Magnetize bubble. This way Mag can drag enemies inside Magnetize with Pull without fear of them flying past it. Reduce the damage of Polarize (considerably), but make it affect base armor and shields. Kinda like how Shattering Impact works. 

Baesa's Ballistic Battery: Ballistic Battery now affects your weapon for either a certain amount of shots or a few seconds. 

Mirage's Sleight of Hand: Enemies are actively attracted to the traps in order to trigger them. The same way enemies are lured by Titania's Lantern.

Nekros' Soul Punch: Soul Punch can now be used to kill unwanted Shadows. Shadows deal 60% of their health as Slash damage in a three meter AOE. Damage is doubled against terrified enemies. 

Nezha's Blazing Chakram: The Chakram now actively seeks out enemies. Can also be improved with melee and Glaive mods (possibly just Glaive mods)

Nova's Null Star:  Protects Nova from melee attacks. Each melee attack will consume a Null Star. When a Null Star is consumed, it will knockdown enemies around Nova in a five meter radius. 

Nyx's Psychic Bolts: Can be used to mark enemies. Enemies under the effects of Chaos or Mind Control will focus their attacks on enemies marked by Psychic Bolts. 

Oberon: Needs a rework

Rhino: Don't play him ever, so I wouldn't know

Saryn: Molt can be given the Warding Halo/Snow Globe/Iron Skin treatment. Three seconds of invulnerability where all damage dealt will be converted into health.

Titania's Lantern: I haven't played her yet (I'm on PS4), but from what I can see, Lantern should only move horizontally and not vertically. This is to avoid the enemy flying away and being a waste.

Trinity's Well of Life: I honestly have no clue. Maybe can be used on allies that are downed in order to revive them at double the energy cost?

Valkyr's Ripline: Enemies dragged by Ripline are pulled towards you and stop at your feet, not towards the end of time.

Vauban's Tesla: The skill can be made into an electrical beat trap that roots an enemy to the ground for X amount of seconds. 

Volt's Speed: Make his maneuvers reflect his super human speed. Rolls can turn into fast dashes, etc. He doesn't need much

Wukong: Eliminate the Dasheng Helmet from the game.

Zephyr: Total rework

18 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Atlas' Petrify: This one's crazy, but how about Atlas can pick up petrified enemies (the same Way Volt can pick up his shield) and hurl them towards enemies?The attack deals 60% of the enemy's health as Blast damage in a five meter AOE

That is so @(*()$ crazy that if DE sees it there's no way they won't want it. Maybe instead of just hitting the use button, you have to use your 1st on them? IDK but its awesome and I love all of these ideas. Great job!

15 minutes ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

I like how you think 

I want to throw grineer like wooden logs with atlas 

Hahahahahaha! Yesss!

14 minutes ago, mob9221 said:

The equinox mend does not need an armor buff considering the amount of hp you can accumulate :D 700k armor would be crazy XD

Oh yeah, hahaha! I forgot to add that the conversion of Mend Points to armor can be a bit different. Every 1000 points of Mend will buff armor by 25 or something like that 

6 minutes ago, brainjelly2g0 said:

That is so @(*()$ crazy that if DE sees it there's no way they won't want it. Maybe instead of just hitting the use button, you have to use your 1st on them? IDK but its awesome and I love all of these ideas. Great job!

Thank you so much. I really hope DE adds more depth/variety to each Warframe's playstyle

52 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Oh yeah, hahaha! I forgot to add that the conversion of Mend Points to armor can be a bit different. Every 1000 points of Mend will buff armor by 25 or something like that 

It is easy to accumulate 100.000s of points. Overshields are fine because they are capped but if armor wouldn't be capped, I'd suggest keeping it at only giving Overshields.

9 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

It is easy to accumulate 100.000s of points. Overshields are fine because they are capped but if armor wouldn't be capped, I'd suggest keeping it at only giving Overshields.

Yeah, especially on higher levels. It is kinda stupid how stacking over a thousand Mend points is completely useless.

6 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Volt's Speed: Make his maneuvers reflect his super human speed. Rolls can turn into fast dashes, etc. He doesn't need much

except his shock needs more, riot shield restrictions fixed and discharge dmg cap buffed/remove with the range scaling with duration.