Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Medallion(s), and those that become Unrecoverable

VelarozDosun

Doing this thread over here as a proper move/update/consolidation of a few issues I've now come across regarding medallions. Just went through a mission, one was missing completely from the map. The other day, I had a mission where the medallion spawned in an unreachable location, but was plainly visible--wasn't taken with F6, so will be updated when I have F6 screenshots available for that SNAFU.

Missing:

• #654185 Ticket with F6 screenshot for Metadata.
    • Missing medallion. Map scoured top to bottom, end to end--only got 7/8. As a note, I have over 100 meters of loot detection radius. This was on a Corpus Outpost, with the Red Veil.
    • An additional image supplied, this time on an Infested Corpus Ship map, again with Red Veil.

Unreachable:

• #657133 [Pictures provided for the sake of showing the locations of the unreachable medallions to players in general]
    • Grineer Asteroid Tile, medallion spawned behind a section of bars--it can be both seen visually and from the mini-map, but is irretrievable--invisible map boundaries prevent access.
      Spoiler

GurCgT1.jpg

• Infested Corpus Ship Tile, medallion is on a small lip/walkway. Boundary wall is so close to the edge that you can't walk along the small bit of scenery to grab it.
      Spoiler

HWbt3rD.jpg

Also some fun camera-clipping action while we're at it.

• #665540 Void Tileset, picture shall do a far better job than words alone.

• Spoiler

u3rUrdW.jpg

Here's the room in question....

GVrzqu7.jpg

Here's where I think the medallion landed.

• #670951 Void tileset once more. [Freshly added, as of 10/9/2016, wee hours of the morning GMT-6:00]

• Spoiler

rE6HQuP.jpg

This is one of the exit paths from a parkour vault course. I check these during syndicate missions because medallions can spawn in the final room section with all the containers, and elsewhere along the path inside sometimes.

• #673059 Void tileset once again. I knew I touched upon this room before... [Added 14:07 GMT-6, 10/14/2016]

• Spoiler

JuG2hYL.jpg

It moved! Like, twelve meters. But it moved! [From the location shown in the prior report, which was #665540]

Edited by VelarozDosun
New location!

I wonder if there are any other threads covering these topics in the bugs subforum... Or if the people who run into the issue don't think to report it as a bug.

But I speculate over some things stupidly anyway. At any rate, more information added, along with some screenshots over here [which have also been submitted to support].

Edited by VelarozDosun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, NeRealais said:

Just a +1 to both void ones. Had those spots in a single mission. Also, spawning them in void sabotage on the other side of portal seems wrong for whatever reason.

Eh, I don't mind them spawning on the other side of the portal in Void Sabotage--you should be looking around and making sure you check everything before you blow it anyway. If you're playing with a group, remind them to check side areas and whatnot. Medallions can easily double the majority of Syndicate missions' Standing value, by simply putting around their value again into redeemable Standing.

What my issue is, is when these spawn in areas that cannot be accessed reliably during the mission. For example, the void mission ones.

Edit: As a note, only the last one is new.

Edited by VelarozDosun