Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosecutor Junction Issues!

RIOT

mars to phobos is not counting LITH fissures sealed.
jupiter to saturn is not acknowledging "complete corpus spy missions with 3 successful data extractions on jupiter".
pluto to eris is not acknowledging "Defeat phorid during an infested outbreak".

Will update if I find more.

Edited by RIOT
added pluto to eris.

On 7/8/2016 at 5:40 PM, RIOT said:

jupiter to saturn is not acknowledging "complete corpus spy missions with 3 successful data extractions on jupiter".

I'm also having trouble having the corpus spy mission on Jupiter to acknowledge that i completed it. 

I've heard of the lith fissures and several other bugs.  Most people that have gotten them to work get them to work by only doing those objectives on that planet.  Which might be the limitation.  We are just waiting on DE to confirm if it must be finished on that planet or if these really are bugs.  In the meantime wait for a phorid manifestation on pluto and watch for any fissures on planets with a junction that requires fissures to be sealed because to get those junction rewards, you'll might need to do them all there.

An additional thought I had about these is that they might have to be done and then for you to get credit, the event of sorts has to end.  So you might seal a lith fissure, but until the timer runs out on that fissure presence for everyone, it won't count for you.  And would still be bugged.  Same thing for the phorid, so defeating phorid once doesn't count, you might have to do the whole completion of three kills and then wait for phorid to be fully defeated before you get credit.

Edited by JHarlequin

On 2016-07-08 at 6:40 PM, RIOT said:

confirm Jupiter to Saturn NOT working because of spy mission. Did a perfect mission, and did NOT register.

• 1 month later...

I think I might [MIGHT] know whats causing this issue, In the newest update they changed the navigation pads hit-box so the only way to enter navigation is through the front/back of the pad (you cant stand right in-front of the projection) When testing (by testing I mean killing trinity 6 times and pressing x while wondering the entire place) it seems like the actual activation hit-box has been moved or removed. I do hope they fix this because I have all the requirements and beating her/him 6 times is hard/annoying.

I cannot get past jupiter junction, it says i have to kill a prosecutor but i've killed 5 on ceres and it does not count towards it I'm not sure what im supposed to do because I need to get to jupiter and i cant piggy back on my friends all the time is there anything i can do?

23 hours ago, hunkele said:

I cannot get past jupiter junction, it says i have to kill a prosecutor but i've killed 5 on ceres and it does not count towards it I'm not sure what im supposed to do because I need to get to jupiter and i cant piggy back on my friends all the time is there anything i can do?

I am having the exact problem as hunkele. It is time consuming and frustrating that one has (me) achieved the objective and cannot claim it. So are there any server records to prove what I am saying?  What steps are being made to rectify the problem?  This makes me think how many more 'bugs' are stopping the players from playing the game with a positive result and entertaining progress?   Would a team member of Warframe please help by giving some indication as to the error please?