Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosecutor Junction Issues!

RIOT

Bug reported in July 2016, bugfix being worked on announced in September 2016... Nothing since, currently January 2017. I'm just glad this progress ending bug was early enough before I actually put any money into this game. Well it was fun up until this point.

I'm also encountering this bug (Jupiter junction not opening up because of Prosecutor requirement).

I've encountered Prosecutors 3 times on Ceres. First time, my friend killed it and the requirement didn't unlock (okay, fine, I have to personally kill it, that's semi-reasonable). Second time, I personally killed two Prosecutors, with my friend nowhere near me. Requirement still didn't unlock. After doing a bit of reading, I unequip my sentinel, and when the Lotus announced a Prosectuor was incoming my friend jumped out of the game, so I was the only non-Grineer entity in the map. Killed the Prosecutor, the junction still didn't unlock. Are there any updates on a fix?

Edit: Huh. So I did an alert on Ceres last night (AFAIK with my Sentinel, but solo) and two Prosecutors decided to spawn, and at least one of them unlocked the junction. So yay for me I guess.

Edited by thatSeniorGuy
Update on situation

So I just completed the Prosecutor requirement for Jupiter junction. I did the capture mission (solo) did the objective killed 195 grineer and 3 Prosecutor decided to spawn between those 195 kills. I just stayed in one place where there was only 1 way in or out. Also try not burning it down like what I did the first time, the 3 I got here I just slowly killed them. Hopefully this helps

Edited by Pangil12

• 1 month later...
On 04/09/2016 at 6:59 PM, RedShiftZero said:

Just spent a while hunting all over Ceres for a prosecutor for the Ceres-Jupiter junction task.
We finally found one on the Nuovo rescue, and it did count for the task completion.

To get it to spawn, we let the Grineer trigger the alarms at the start of the mission, and left the alarms on for the rest of the mission. Then, once at the holding area, we let the Wardens start the execution sequence before rescuing the hostage.
The Prosecutor spawned very shortly after we rescued the hostage, right before we left the holding area.

To anyone still having trouble, hope this helps!

This did not help

• 3 months later...

Have the same issue with Jupiter Junction wont open, because i still need to kill Prosecutors

I killed way enough of them, but they doesnt count.

Also this enemy type wont show up on Codex.

Its a bit annyoing that i cant progress unless it randomly fix like the others reported here. All those tricks wont work either, i tested every single one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Am 24.1.2017 um 23:40 schrieb Pangil12:

So I just completed the Prosecutor requirement for Jupiter junction. I did the capture mission (solo) did the objective killed 195 grineer and 3 Prosecutor decided to spawn between those 195 kills. I just stayed in one place where there was only 1 way in or out. Also try not burning it down like what I did the first time, the 3 I got here I just slowly killed them. Hopefully this helps

I tried it and even had 260 kills, but no prosecutor spawned. This has to be a bug.

• 2 months later...