Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have the old void back now please?

_-Malicious-Melodi-_

Just now, PureIcarus said:

At least before i could efficiently solo Void runs. They need to bring back Void 1.0... i dont care if they keep 2.0 as well, but i want Void dedicated missions for rewards.... i dont want to have to run 2 missions for 1 reward anymore..... Void 1.0 survival, 40 minutes = potential for 8 prime parts... 1 key.

But there's also the potential for 40 minutes=3 forma and 5 fusion cores.

5 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

And for solo, its a terrible chance... i dont have people to run "4 radiant" runs with... soloing needs to be more effective.

Warframe is a Coop game not singleplayer. EDIT : Also in solo you have %10 chance to get, its still better than %5.( If you have radiant)

Edited by Rapiddragon

And for solo, its a terrible chance... i dont have people to run "4 radiant" runs with... soloing needs to be more effective.

Then use Recruiting chat, just like for a Stalker Keyshare or an old Void Keyshare. The only possible issue with this method is if the router firewall is interfering with your ability to play online, like it does for me sometimes. But I know it'll clear up eventually, so I just be patient and wait for it to go away, and then look through the chat and post.

Warframe used to be effective for both solo and coop... now they are trying to force coop... and i personaly feel like when i run a pub mission i always get stuck with idiots. Im sick of people rushing straight for the end at full speed.

Then don't run a pub mission.

Although I do think it would be nice if we could use 4 keys solo to get 4 possible rewards.

Just now, KaizergidorahXi said:

How is the team play "Fake"? What is REAL team play to you, if not working together to try and get a rare part?

Real team play is a team working together to achieve a goal.... Void 2.0 is 4 people running the mission trying to get 10 reactants... they are not cooperating to complete the missions, no one communicates, no one cooperates.... 

Real team play is a team working together to achieve a goal.... Void 2.0 is 4 people running the mission trying to get 10 reactants... they are not cooperating to complete the missions, no one communicates, no one cooperates.... 

They are cooperating by all having the same key, and trying to get the same item.

They are cooperating by all having the same key, and trying to get the same item.

That's a rare occasion... and never a pub mission... in Pub ones you join mid progress, there is no way to have 4 of the same key unless by sheer luck. And if you do form a team with 4 of the same relic, then its not a pub mission, its a pre made. there is a diffrence.

1 minute ago, PureIcarus said:

That's a rare occasion... and never a pub mission... in Pub ones you join mid progress, there is no way to have 4 of the same key unless by sheer luck. And if you do form a team with 4 of the same relic, then its not a pub mission, its a pre made. there is a diffrence.

Again: DON'T PLAY PUB MISSIONS. If you want your best chance at getting a prime part, form a squad in recruiting chat of people with 4 Radiant relics. It's really quite simple. If you just want traces or just random parts for ducats, Public is a fun escape.

Edited by KaizergidorahXi

2 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

Even that would be an interesting alternative... Make solo efficient... instead of forcing fake team play.

As it is now it's still faster to run it solo with the relics than it was to do anything except maybe T# Captures.  I don't think the void system worked any better for soloing considering.  You definitely benefit from team play in the new system, but it doesn't punish solo players at all. 

Personally, jumping in with 4 randoms is waaaaay better than spending time trying to put together a squad through recruit chat.

If you go through recruit chat it's still effectively 3 strangers, and I'd rather take my chances with some PUB than spend the time to get 3 people from recruit and then having one of them be unskilled still.

Then again; DON'T PLAY PUB MISSIONS. If you want your best chance at getting a prime part, form a squad in recruiting chat of people with 4 Radiant relics. It's really quite simple.

I should not be required to form a party to have a good chance of rewards.... i should be allowed to solo to get the same chance. You disagree with my saying the new system doesn't work?... i don't care that you disagree

I should not be required to form a party to have a good chance of rewards.... i should be allowed to solo to get the same chance. You disagree with my saying the new system doesn't work?... i don't care that you disagree

Forming a party to get prime parts is exactly how Void 1 worked. You find people with the same keys, and do the missions repeatedly until you get the parts.That way you have 4x the keys that you would if you did it solo. Unless you're saying you were albe to do T4I and T4D to 40 waves by yourself.

Edited by KaizergidorahXi

1 minute ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Forming a party to get prime parts is exactly how Void 1 worked. You find people with the same keys, and do the missions repeatedly until you get the parts.That way you have 4x the keys that you would if you did it solo. Unless you're saying you were albe to do T4I and T4D to 40 waves by yourself.

Yes, i was able to solo Defense, Interception and Survival to 40 and even 60 on occasion. And the main thing about soloing i don't like is now i used 1 key for 1 reward or run with 3 other and use 1 key and chose between 4 rewards. 

So the basic rundown I'm seeing here is you are largely a solo player that is upset that you cannot get multiple parts per relic. That is, like I said before, Something DE is already working on. Why are you complaining if the thing you want, multiple items per relic, is in the works? You never had the ability to pick before, so the ability to pick now is entirely bonus. Having 4 to choose from at the end should remain a coop perk to maintain the encouragement to group up for fissures.

1 minute ago, NeithanDiniem said:

So the basic rundown I'm seeing here is you are largely a solo player that is upset that you cannot get multiple parts per relic. That is, like I said before, Something DE is already working on. Why are you complaining if the thing you want, multiple items per relic, is in the works? You never had the ability to pick before, so the ability to pick now is entirely bonus. Having 4 to choose from at the end should remain a coop perk to maintain the encouragement to group up for fissures.

Exactly. If you want more rewards, you have to play with more players, FOR THE TIME BEING, while DE works on this incredibly new system.

Just now, NeithanDiniem said:

My main complaint is that DE continues to change things in favor something that it fails to provide. Void 2.0 does NOT fix the coop issue.

Exactly. If you want more rewards, you have to play with more players, FOR THE TIME BEING, while DE works on this incredibly new system.

New system? Its been around long enough for them to have fixed it... But that seems to be DE's motive... "Perpetual Beta"... that crap need to be changed, they need to polish WAY more before adding content to the game.

My main complaint is that DE continues to change things in favor something that it fails to provide. Void 2.0 does NOT fix the coop issue.

New system? Its been around long enough for them to have fixed it... But that seems to be DE's motive... "Perpetual Beta"... that crap need to be changed, they need to polish WAY more before adding content to the game.

Maybe to YOU, it seems broken. I have literally no problem with the system at the moment. I do slightly miss the comradery that the endless missions provided, but that sense of absence is vastly overshadowed by the relief I feel from not having to endure 80 heart pounding, stressful minutes defending an objective, and then feeling the crushing defeat when I don't get the part I need, like a slap in the face. It all depends on your play style. All I can say is that you should be patient, and have faith. If you can't do that, I guess you're out of luck.

And you know how long it takes for them to develop a new addition to the system how? You are in the know with all their employee's going-on to be able to claim that it shouldn't take this long?

Just now, NeithanDiniem said:

And you know how long it takes for them to develop a new addition to the system how? You are in the know with all their employee's going-on to be able to claim that it shouldn't take this long?

I do know they have dedicated too many resources to a failed project by the name of "Storm Coast Legends" and i know as well that it takes significantly shorter to FIX something than it does to create... But, seeing as 90% of Void 2.0 is existing content that is been retrofitted to serve a new purpose... it shouldn't take any time at all to fix it. 

I do know they have dedicated too many resources to a failed project by the name of "Storm Coast Legends" and i know as well that it takes significantly shorter to FIX something than it does to create... But, seeing as 90% of Void 2.0 is existing content that is been retrofitted to serve a new purpose... it shouldn't take any time at all to fix it. 

Until you've tried to do exactly what they're trying to do, I don't think you should criticize so harshly. Feedback is one thing. But pretty much ordering them to comply with your wishes is something else entirely. 

More naivete. Unless you are a game programmer that is in the employ of DE, you have no grounds to make any claims on how long it "Should" take. Also no, its incredibly easy to make things some times but can be a new form of hell to fix it afterwards considering that the "fix" is able to be interpreted differently by the community.

24 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

I honestly hope they don't change it.  Relic should give a single reward.  It balances it between endless and non-endless mission rewards. Now, don't get me wrong people should be allowed to hang around and use other relics to go for long defense or whatever they want, but I still feel it should exhaust a relic per reward.