Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have the old void back now please?

_-Malicious-Melodi-_

9 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

I obviously understand the process more than you do... Storyboard > Design > Code > Test > Fix> Test > Polish... they are skiping the polish

Yea.... My opinion... So if you disagree so much... go away. I don't care, im entitled to state my opinion, you are entitled to yours.. however, this thread is no about "who likes the void system" its about the reasons why i dislike it and feel it needs to be changed. You are right, its my opinion, and it has just as much merit as yours... if not more.(becuase 1) im a founder, 2) i have experience in game design, 3) Im finding things wrong with it, rather that accepting it),

1: i'm a higher ranked founder. so eat that bag of chips with a grin. 2: you've stated you've no experience in game design. game testing does not equate game design experience. 3: you're complaining about a system you dislike, without any actual.....oh whats the word i'm looking for here....oh yea! FACTS, to support it being a broken/not working as intended/inferior system.

so, going by your logic, my word and thoughts carry more weight than yours. If you want me to play by your rules, I'm fine with it. Just as long as the rest of this thread understands that to me, this entire thread is a joke, and therefore don't take my demeanor entirely seriously.

Edited by ObviousLee

Hey guys, I had already poked my head in earlier to remind you to be civil, but unfortunately that does not seem to be happening anymore. 

I want to reiterate: telling people to go away is never going to be tolerated here. This place is for discussion, and that can also mean disagreement. If you have an idea, you should be willing to hear about both the positive and negative sides of it from other players. A lot of elitism and personal attacks have started to appear, and, as a result, I'm going to have to lock this thread down.

Thank you to all of you who participated respectfully.