Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are The Exalted Oath

(XBOX)VanHaz

We are The Exalted Oath
We have been quiet for some time, reorganizing, restructuring, and reevaluating members, our ranks, and our purpose. We are returning better, stronger, and more cohesive, with opportunities for players willing to put in time and effort. Our goals are simple, we are dedicated to our members, and to making the best of this clan and our time on warframe. We do not participate in the drama or supposed clan "warfare" and we aren't interested in any supposed movement or cause, except our own. We offer a place for players to play the game, for the sake of playing. To grow and achieve their goals, to learn from some of the most knowledgable and skilled players, and to make their own mark in warframe, to write their own story, leave their own legacy, and be a part of the community we seek to build here.

Inactivity limits are set to seven days, unless given a heads up. We do not expect players to be exclusive to warframe, or on every single day, however we do expect players to be on weekly, and while on to be participatory. Players must be willing to be involved in the clan, it's events, and in game clan based competitions.

The tenants of the Exalted Oath are as follows:
Dedication, Order, Progression, Knowledge, Compassion, and Comraderie. These are what we expect from our members, and this is what we hold ourselves to. Respect and merit are everything in this clan, ranks are earned, not freely given for mastery rank or likeability. We hold no "punishment" rank, the absolute bottom rank is entry level. 

The ranks are as follows:

OathKeeper
Keepers and leaders of the Exalted Oath. Able and willing to fulfill any role in the clan, and representing the tenants of the clan. They hold the highest authority, and the most responsibility.
Exemplar
The second in line of leadership, authority, and the upholding of the clans tenants. These are the members who have demonstrated consistent dedication to the clan, and serve as the example all should follow. They have all but ruler privledges, able to dismiss members and moderate chat.
Justiciar
Third in line of clan leadership, these members have demonstrated great loyalty and service to the clan, and act as mediators in the event of disputes, chat moderators, and oversee the functions of the lower ranks.
Paladin
These officers act as enforcers for the clan, it is their duty to uphold the clans tenants and promote activity in the clan, as well as serving as mentors for players of lower rank and/or mastery. They offer taxi's, assistance in map progression, aquisition of rescources or gear, and squad options for events, as well as overseeing and assisting Heralds in their duties.
Herald
These officers act as a voice for the clan, promoting activity, informing players of clan events, contests, and news, as well as offering information as they are able to provide, and serving as the main source of recruiting within the clan.
Knight
These are full fledge members of the clan, holding the starting officer rank in clan. They have demonstrated loyalty and involvement in the clan, and are expected to assist new players, and participate regularly in clan functions.
Squire
Members of the clan who are considered casual players, yet loyal to the clan. These are the members who have not accepted or are not actively performing clan duties.
Layman
The entry level rank of the clan, in which players prove themselves worthy of rank and move up, or are inactive and eventually removed. 

If you are looking for a clan with both comraderie and dedication, that has opportunities for advancement, skilled and highly knowledgable players, and none of the drama or conflict of other clans and alliances, then here we are. You may contact Wolfblade, Hebrewhammer001, Graysmog, Nyxxed, or Tokio Crisis for an invite. We look forward to hearing from you. And remember, this is a game, we are here to have fun.

Edited by (XB1)WolfBlade

Hello, I am a new player currently rank lvl  3 initiate. I'm a dedicated daily gamer who's loving warframe. It's pretty much all I'm playing right now lol. Anyway would like to join your clan if you all still recruiting. gamer tag is skullunit67. Thanks for the consideration. 

Edited by (XB1)skullunit67

Hello, I am RedShark051 Im a long time player currently master rank lvl 7  I'm daily gamer in  warframe. and It's pretty much all I'm playing right now.

Anyway I would like to join your clan if you all still recruiting. My GT RedShark051. I hope to join your clan in WF.

now well Thanks for the consideration.   and hope to see ya in WF

Glad to be a part of this clan and I'm excited Wolf gave me the opportunity to join. Looking forward to meeting everyone and working with you all in the future. If anyone ever needs help anything or just wants to say hello my GT is Arktis Klaue as shown above :P. I'm always willing to lend a helping hand or share some of my knowledge. If you ever need anything just ask. See ya around Tenno!

1 hour ago, (PS4)Infamousrazor132 said:

Hi I would like to join your clan I am a rank 3 max level experienced volt and would like to join your clan I am online almost every day at around 4 or 6 my Psn username is infamousrazor132 

I'm afraid we are currently only available on xbox 1, apologies

On September 8, 2016 at 9:10 AM, (XB1)WolfBlade said:

Skullunit an invite has been sent, redshark you will need to leave your current clan for me to be able to send an invite.

Welcome to the clan

Thank you for the quick reply. I've already been on a couple missions with clan members. Very helpful.  I'm hoping my affiliation will help improve my knowledge and skill in game. Also will try and help anyway I can. Great game, good clan. :)

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:40 AM, (XB1)Arktis Klaue said:

Glad to be a part of this clan and I'm excited Wolf gave me the opportunity to join. Looking forward to meeting everyone and working with you all in the future. If anyone ever needs help anything or just wants to say hello my GT is Arktis Klaue as shown above :P. I'm always willing to lend a helping hand or share some of my knowledge. If you ever need anything just ask. See ya around Tenno!

See you on the Clan Chat, bro