Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are The Exalted Oath

(XBOX)VanHaz

This is a clan recruitment page. All matters not associated with THIS clan will not be posted on this thread.  All personal matter should be dealt on a different forum or media.  The past conversations have been documented for record in the instant this issue continues.  This is the only courtesy message regarding this problem.  Any further disruptions or harassment will result a report to the proper moderator.  I highly advise everyone to respect the thread and what it is used for.  If you have any questions or concern, feel free to reach out to me in private message and we can discuss the issue and a resolution.  I will be closely monitoring all forums from this point on.  

We have plenty of openings left, anyone looking for a clan of active and mature players with no drama or war mongering, feel free to message or post on here for an invite. We accept any MR, we will happily welcome players new and 92nd.

Edited by (XB1)WolfBlade

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Tokio Krisis said:

I'm sorry Heroic, we aren't aware of who you are?  Have we played in the past?  I asked around if anyone knew you and no one can vouch for any interactions or heard of you?  How are you familiar with the clan?

i own Reserve one of the best moon clans in the game. And ive heard good things about your clan from hardcore.

29 minutes ago, (XB1)Heroic Thief said:

i own Reserve one of the best moon clans in the game. And ive heard good things about your clan from hardcore.

Who's hardcore?  Doesn't matter.  As much as it is appreciated for the endorsements, we would like that our actions speak to our representation.  We don't want to lie and receive endorsements from people we never met, interacted with, or heard of to begin with.  To be endorsed by that type is dishonest and will lead to false representation.  This clan is a start of something new. I'm sorry that you or hardcore is not widely known amongst us and I'm sure that you have huge reputations from where you stand but we like to keep things honest and not inflated.  Thank you. 

Attention visitors, this thread was designed for recruitment only.  Its intent is for people to request to join The Exalted Oath or research our clan from information provided ONLY by its founding members.  Any comments or endorsements (good or bad) do not reflect on the opinion and standing of the leadership team. We have our own points of view and core values.  Unless it comes from us, it has no added value.  We ask that any further comments outside of being recruited be PM to myself.  Thank you for your time.  See ya on the start charts.

Edited by (XB1)Tokio Krisis

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Tokio Krisis said:

Who's hardcore?  Doesn't matter.  As much as it is appreciated for the endorsements, we would like that our actions speak to our representation.  We don't want to lie and receive endorsements from people we never met, interacted with, or heard of to begin with.  To be endorsed by that type is dishonest and will lead to false representation.  This clan is a start of something new. I'm sorry that you or hardcore is not widely known amongst us and I'm sure that you have huge reputations from where you stand but we like to keep things honest and not inflated.  Thank you. 

Your alliance is allied with hardcores alliance project crusade. And I can respect that. Good luck man :) 

I'm not sure where you heard that but we are not allied with the crusade projects.  I'm positive that hardcore seriously is mistaken.  Whoever hardcore is he must have us confused for another group.  The crusade projects are not in our sight as a possible alliance.  We have had multiple requests and I can assure you the crusade projects have not been one of them.  As it stands we cannot join other alliances because we have started our own.  Good luck with the crusade projects though.  If you are requesting to join our alliance then submit a request to me and we will evaluate your group as we have done with everyone else.  Who knows, you may make the cut.  Good luck, anything is possible.

Do me a favor Heroic, can you have hardcore contact me if he wishes to communicate.  I don't like dealing with their party representatives.  I prefer to talk to the actual leaders and decision makers of the group.  I do appreciate your effort to represent but I feel it's more effective from the actual leadership.  

For clarification. We are NOT allied with hardcore or project crusade. We are our own clan and our own alliance, and are not beholden to any clans or alliances outside of those that are part of the Gallant Legacy alliance. Any questions or concerns please feel free to message myself or Tokio. But do understand, we are not a member of any other movement or organization, we are entirely sovereign

26 minutes ago, (XB1)WolfBlade said:

For clarification. We are NOT allied with hardcore or project crusade. We are our own clan and our own alliance, and are not beholden to any clans or alliances outside of those that are part of the Gallant Legacy alliance. Any questions or concerns please feel free to message myself or Tokio. But do understand, we are not a member of any other movement or organization, we are entirely sovereign

well he told me you where. so sorry for the mix up man.