Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are The Exalted Oath

(XBOX)VanHaz

36 minutes ago, (XB1)Mighty Keiichi said:

I'm relatively new, and all my friends who play Warframe are on other platforms, so I'm looking for a group to hang out with and learn from.

How active is ExO "after hours"?  I'm usually on late night PST, which means a lot of US East Coast clubs are ghost towns...

Many of our members work during the day and are on more between 9pm EST 2am EST. We so have some people who are on at varying hours and from other regions such as the EU. We also have a decent number of people in our alliance who are outside of the US. If youd like I can have an invite out to you tonight, you can check things out and see if it's a fit for you.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)WolfBlade said:

Many of our members work during the day and are on more between 9pm EST 2am EST. We so have some people who are on at varying hours and from other regions such as the EU. We also have a decent number of people in our alliance who are outside of the US. If youd like I can have an invite out to you tonight, you can check things out and see if it's a fit for you.

Sure, that sounds great.

On 10/17/2016 at 6:34 PM, (XB1)WolfBlade said:

A new contest will be starting tonight, and ending Sunday October 23. For MR 7's and below in the clan we will be holding a kill competition, the player with the most kills in clan this week wins.

Congratulations to TangledAlloy on winning the MR7- competition. And good job clan on taking 10th on leaderboards. Out next event starts tonight, check the website or the MOTD for details.

Be sure to check out Baro's stock at the orcus relay on Pluto. If you had your hopes up for buzzkill you may be disappointed, but if you need tempo royale, astral twilight, or vermillion storm, you're in luck.

We will have new clan and alliance events coming up real soon.

Edited by (XB1)WolfBlade

Hey there, fairly new just hit MR 2 last night. Been looking for a clan to join as taking on all the stuff solo has gotten a little boring, would love to help out some people achieve their goals (and maybe get a decent kick back from the mission itself lol) so if you're still accepting I'd love to join!

57 minutes ago, (XB1)Dragerean said:

Hey there, fairly new just hit MR 2 last night. Been looking for a clan to join as taking on all the stuff solo has gotten a little boring, would love to help out some people achieve their goals (and maybe get a decent kick back from the mission itself lol) so if you're still accepting I'd love to join!

We would be glad to have you on board. An invite will be sent out tonight. Welcome to the clan

We have two events starting today, our alliance kill contest which all clans in "Gallant Legacy" may compete in, we also have a new clan event, a Resource Donation Contest. Donations of oxium and cryotic to research should be recorded and sent to wolfblade as proof of donation, top donator wins.

I like what you stand for and would be honored to join your clan. I'm MR 14 and have just left a former Moon clan. I joined that clan while the rails were under armistice, so all the clan war dramas were before my time. It seems, though, that there is still a lot of animosity between warring clans and alliances. I would prefer to stay above the fray. I prefer PVE and am a regular raider in another game you apparently play, based on the video above. I'm usually in Warframe several times a week, but I admit I'll be mixing in some Iron Banner this week. Thanks for your consideration.

2 hours ago, (XB1)NotTheOne777 said:

I like what you stand for and would be honored to join your clan. I'm MR 14 and have just left a former Moon clan. I joined that clan while the rails were under armistice, so all the clan war dramas were before my time. It seems, though, that there is still a lot of animosity between warring clans and alliances. I would prefer to stay above the fray. I prefer PVE and am a regular raider in another game you apparently play, based on the video above. I'm usually in Warframe several times a week, but I admit I'll be mixing in some Iron Banner this week. Thanks for your consideration.

I'll have an invite sent out in the morning. And we actually have several games we play, Destiny included. We would be glad to have you on board, and likewise, many of us were from a clan that had a major part in solar rails, but we have no interest in the "wars" and drama. We're here to play and enjoy the game, as a community.

Edited by (XB1)WolfBlade

• 2 weeks later...